[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BnG or BnE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: biscuits-and-gravy-platter.jpg (55 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
biscuits-and-gravy-platter.jpg
55 KB, 550x413
Which one should I have?

Making both is too much of a pain in the ass.
>>
going with BnG
>>
What's the G?
>>
>>7179249
Gravy. As in "biscuits and gravy".
>>
>>7179098
It was delicious.

Added a little cayenne pepper and paprika this time.
>>
>Making both is too much of a pain in the ass.
No it isn't. If you can take the time and effort to make biscuits and gravy, you can have both with almost zero extra effort.
>>
>>7179021
Neither. I'd rather eat a raw, vegan, gluten free wholesome meal with a clean conscience and healthy bowel movements.
>>
>>7179021
Both you cockslut
>>
>>7179265
>>7179657
which would you rather have?
>>
Biscuits and gravy + eggs. Exit bacon because it takes too fucking long to cook.
>>
I'd rather put my B in some Ls, if you know what I mean
>>
I recommend BnE, so that you can cut your eggs into quarters and give each one a different seasoning.
>>
>American """""gravy"""""
>>
>>7180665
>Australian excessive quotation mark usage shitposting
>>
>>7180667
>Americans trying to call put another country and missing by literal continents

lmao
>>
>>7180671
I assume any shitposter is Australian. Even if you aren't literally one, you have the heart of a true Strayan shitter.
>>
>>7180199
This, desu, senpai.
>>
>>7180199
Why not Biscuits and Gravy + Hashbrowns?
>>
>>7181732

Why do you need two starches? (the biscuits & the browns)
>>
>>7181743
Why do you need two proteins? (Sausage and eggs)
>>
>>7181745

You don't.
>>
>>7181747
At a local cafe their biscuits and gravy combo is biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs, bacon, side of hashbrowns and a triple stack of pancakes.

I always wash it down with a glass of OJ.

Best $8.75 you can spend.
>>
Get rid of the biscuits and put sausage gravy on your bacon and eggs.
>>
>>7181745
Because people need 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight and because no one needs their meal to consist of 2 simple carbs.
>>
>>7180288
I'd rather put my Balls in some Ladles, if you know what I mean
>>
>>7183311
And put salt on your salt to enhance! the salt flavor
>>
>>7179021
which one is the best for hangovers?
>>
>>7183380
>>1 g of protien per pound of body weight
do you have any idea how fucking tiny 1g is?
you are a fucking retard theres no way the average american diner is going to go under that.
>>
>>7184799
things like bacon or sausage or eggs aren't purely protein. bacon typically has about 20g of protein per 100g (assuming it's quite lean), sausage can vary depending on the recipe but it's not usually above 20g per 100g, and eggs with the yolk are about 7-10g per 100g
>>
I use pillsbury frozen biscuits, bake up some tater tops with them then pour sausage gravy over both.

Fucking yum.
>>
>>7179826
Both.
>>
>>7183380
Wrong, GNC shill. Beyond 0.75 grams per pound bodyweight, there's no benefit, and that's for elite athletes.

If you are not an elite athlete, even 0.75 grams is way overkill. 0.5 is plenty for the average moderately active person provided you're just aiming to maintain weight and body composition.
>>
>>7185761
this sounds about right to me, but even so, its not hard to eat 150 grams on some american diets.
>>
>>7185767
For the average sedentary person to hit 150g per day, they'd either have to almost completely cut out grains, and get their calories from greens, legumes, meat, eggs, and dairy, or just blow past their TDEE and become a ham planet.
>>
>>7185790
do you not understand how fat americans are? but really its not that hard, a half a cup of beans alone is already 8-9 calories.
>>
>>7185797
I understand quite well how fat they are, whenever I visit flyover land they ask me how I stay so "healthy" (normal weight).

Also I assume you mean grams, not calories. Really it depends on the bean, soybeans have an unbelievable amount of protein but they have a stigma because of retards.
>>
shitposting time.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.