[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I make my noodles better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: DCS-640_1z.jpg (342 KB, 1600x1359) Image search: [Google]
DCS-640_1z.jpg
342 KB, 1600x1359
How would I make my noodles better?
>>
I already got onions on it
>>
Get some greens in there, like Bok Choi or Broccoli. Carrots are good too. For protein, I like either tofu or egg.
>>
>>7179002
leek moar
>>
How come none of these kids living on their own for the first time and starting daily instant ramen threads never think to follow the serving suggestion on the package?
>>
>>7179074
My shit doesn't have it tho
>>
>>7179074
They're retarded enough to keep posting the same threads over and over. Do you really think they can replicate what they see in a picture?
>>
>>7179530

Now that I look closely, I'm honestly not sure I can identify everything in the picture.
>>
File: 1310142518938.jpg (701 KB, 1000x2900) Image search: [Google]
1310142518938.jpg
701 KB, 1000x2900
I can't believe I've been posting this pic several times a week over the past few years.
>>
>>7179537
Holy fuck I hope you're trolling

peas
red pepper
chicken
tempura-something
>>
>>7179549

2/4 at best.

>tempura-something
>calling anyone else a troll
>>
>>7179545
That image is pretty dumb. Of course your shitty instant ramen will taste better if you add an entire recepie of ingredients to it, but it sure as shit isn't instant ramen any more.
You could just make a proper noodle dish for the same effort.
>>
>>7179594

That image is dumb, but not as dumb as you.

>here are some suggestions for some shit to throw into your instant ramen you probably already have on hand
>you might as well make something from scratch at that point
>>
>>7179545
My shit is Nissin tho
>>
File: ramenhack.jpg (199 KB, 1856x1392) Image search: [Google]
ramenhack.jpg
199 KB, 1856x1392
About 3 months ago on the advice from a dear friend (one of the few life hacks he suggested that really worked) I started adding the contents of the foil packet that comes with the Ramen to the noodles

shit is SO CASH
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.