[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else happen to see the king just btfo'ing comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kingcuckbtfo.jpg (74 KB, 835x636) Image search: [Google]
kingcuckbtfo.jpg
74 KB, 835x636
Anyone else happen to see the king just btfo'ing comments today? I actually laughed at his passive aggressiveness.

Nah, I really fucking hate him.
>>
>>7177343
There was nothing passive aggressive about this. He just told the cunt to Google the restaurant
>>
What pisses me off more are the 22 soccer moms that upboated his comments
>>
Jack on the Go theme song is literally the perfect music to start playing at embarrassing moments in your life
>>
stop shilling your youtube channel
>>
File: jackcooking-e1338579819883.png (52 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
jackcooking-e1338579819883.png
52 KB, 200x185
>>
>>7177772
Yes a channel which gets 6 digit viewers definitely needs to shill on a 2 digit board.... idiot
>>
If Jack wasnt such a piece of shit it would be okay for him to respond with "just google it" because that's a fair response (for someone who is aware that they are acting like a douche.) The fact that he is so unaware of what a piece of shit he is and does things like this (which should be a fantastic indicator for someone with a minute amount of self-awareness) is infuriating though.
>>
human garbage
>>
>>7177777
>>
File: 1415697301712s.jpg (8 KB, 218x225) Image search: [Google]
1415697301712s.jpg
8 KB, 218x225
>And the time it takes you to call me an arsed

I N S T A N T C L A S S I C

INGERLAND BTFO
>>
>>7177343

>the time it takes to call me an arsed

lol what the fuck?
>>
You have lived a sheltered life if this is "btfo'ing"

Just wow.
>>
>>7177968

You have lived a sheltered life if you can't read whole sentences.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.