[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ order from Zaxby's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Zaxby's_logo.jpg (787 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Zaxby's_logo.jpg
787 KB, 900x900
What does /ck/ order from Zaxby's?
>>
>>7175910
kicked chicken sandwich with hot honey mustard on the side
or buffalo ranch chicken salad
Or the grilled chicken extra honey mustard
or barbecue wings and things
I use to eat it veeeery frequently cause it's so dang good and right down the street from work but since the most recent price hikes it's become almost unreasonable
>>
"I'll have a boneless wings and things and a large coke please. Yes I do want the tater chips too please"
basically every time
>>
>>7175910
never had it, but it looks pretty good. quality sauce selection compared to cains, which i fucking hate
>>
ZAX SAUCE
A
X

S
A
U
C
E
>>
The Cajun basket is the only thing I've ever ordered from zaxbys. My boss has bought me their chicken finger plate but its meh tier compared to Guthries. I dislike their use of crushed ice by filling the entire cup (large) up to the lip with ice then putting a total of 12oz of soda. I do like how the cooks wear hair nets and beard nets
>>
Zaxby's is hit or miss. A lot of times when I get it, it tastes like the chicken barely got done. Plus the grease makes my stomach hurt sometimes.

And their sandwiches are a joke. They're just their tenders on bread. You could make their sandwiches at with zero effort. I think one of their sandwiches is legitimately just their tenders with their sauce on it and that's it.
>>
>>7177827
>You could make their sandwiches at with zero effort.

Great observation. Too bad it doesn't mean shit, because that's not why people order any fast food to begin with.
>>
IN DEATH THERE IS NO ZAXBYS

IN DEATH I AM FREE
>>
>>7177836
>Too bad it doesn't mean shit
It does mean shit if you'e eating it at home
because then it becomes a ripoff.
>>
A spicy chicken zalad
>>
>>7175928
>boneless

ECH
>>
I don't. Gives me the shits every time I eat there, no matter where I eat it.
>>
>>7175910

Large wings and things, traditional, nuclear. Sometimes Insane.
>>
>>7175910
Their 10 piece tender box with fries and toast was my hangover food in college. God I want to puke thinking about it now.
>>
>>7175910
Kickin' Chicken Sandwich mostly. Sometimes the cajun club.

>>7176461
60% of the reason I go, desu. I wish they bottled it.

>>7177827
>And sandwiches are a joke. They're just filling on bread. You could make sandwiches at with zero effort. I think one of their sandwiches is legitimately just their filling with their sauce on it and that's it.
Do you even understand what a sandwich is?
A burger is just a hunk of ground beef on some bread too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.