[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT-Tier Cooking shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: flavortown.jpg (67 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.jpg
67 KB, 700x465
OFFICIAL cooking show power rankings:

1. Diners Drive Ins & Dives
2. Top Chef
3. Good Eats
4. Chopped
5. Cutthroat Kitchen
6.Unwrapped
7. Unique Sweets
9001: Anything with Giada
90001: Anything with Bobby Flay
900001: Anything with Anne Burrell
>>
1. Masterchef: The Professionals (UK)
2. Masterchef (UK)
3. Any of the Keith Floyd shows
4. The F Word
9001: Anything from America
>>
>>7175805
>he calls awful reality TV "cooking shows"
>>
>>7175825
>not enjoying watching the comfiest tv channel aka Food Network

you must be the life of the party
>>
>>7175845
Because I'll actually be at the party instead of watching Gordan Ramsay yell at morons.
>>
>>7175825
>>7175825
>>7175825

this. fuck off op.
>>
>>7175857
>gordon ramsay not on the list

>>7175859
edgy
>>
>>7175805
>No Bizarre Foods
>No No Reservations
>>
File: Monica_galetti_concerned.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Monica_galetti_concerned.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>7175823
this
>>
>>7175805
I like Anne Burrell..
>>
1. The great British bake off
2. Anything with Alton Brown

Nothing else matters.
>>
>>7175805
Anything with competitive cooking is absolute dog shit except for iron Chef
>>
>>7175805
>OFFICIAL cooking show power rankings:
>1. Diners Drive Ins & Dives
>2. Top Chef
>3. Good Eats
>4. Chopped
>5. Cutthroat Kitchen
>6.Unwrapped
>7. Unique Sweets
>9001: Anything with Giada
>90001: Anything with Bobby Flay
>900001: Anything with Anne Burrell

Are you me?
>>
>no Emeril Live

I know it's not on anymore but it's the GOAT cooking show.
>>
>>7177782
It's one of the worst of all time. It makes Emeril look like a hack that doesn't know what he's doing and has a poor understanding of cookery.

I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just the pressure of performing.
>>
>>7177737
Perhaps I am
>>
>>7177793
Eh what do I know, I used to watch it with my parents as a kid and we all thought it was pretty entertaining. And my mom still makes his breakfast bread pudding every christmas and it's goddamn delicious.
>>
>>7177814
Ah I remember watching Emeril with my parents too, it was my favorite show
>>
>>7177423
and none of that weakass american bullshit
>>
>No Iron Chef

Fucking lmao.

TRASHED
>>
Original Poster is attracted to the same sex.
>>
>All those "competitive" shows where one judge always nitpicks one certain thing that's insignificant but it's played up like it's the difference maker and they keep going back to it

Chopped is the worst offender of this. It's like one chef will have raw chicken, uncooked rissoto and his sauce was too sweet, and yet the other contestant who "needs to watch her salt" is in jeopardy.
>>
>>7178263
Agree with you on that, not a big fan of chopped but I enjoy cutthroat kitchen a little bit, I feel like there's less of that nitpicking in CK
>>
>>7175805
>>>/tv/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.