[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you suck the shell before you eat the pistachio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pistachios.jpg (38 KB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
pistachios.jpg
38 KB, 1000x428
Do you suck the shell before you eat the pistachio?
>>
No
I just remove the shell and throw it in the bin
>>
Yes, if I'm alone
>>
yes.
duh.
I also use my tongue to open them, or at least try to.
>>
Yep. It's actually a good way to get as much or as little salt as you want as you're eating nuts. Sometimes just a lick, sometimes pop the whole thing in my mouth. You are now thinking about dicks.
>>
After nigga, especially the inside of the shell. Fuckin so bomb
>>
>>7177367
There's usually a crispy salty skin inside too.
Pistachios, peanuts and sunflower seeds I just pop whole.
>>
I just tried this with pistachios and don't see the point. There wasn't much additional flavour
>>
>>7175035
as an american i command you to stop saying that word and to replace it with trash
tell your friends family neighbors etc to do the same
>>
Goddamn I love pistachios.
>>
>>7177984
No, it's called a rubish bun and always will be. As a qualified shit poster I order you to stop calling it trash
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.