[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They messed up my drive through order again. Happens every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
They messed up my drive through order again. Happens every single time ugggggh
>>
Are you white? Are the McDonald employees colored?

You got your answer.
>>
"U-uh u--uh can I get.... the um.. the cheeseburger please?"
"What was that, sir?"
"-mumbles- um actually. C-can I get the mc double..?"
"So that'll be one cheese burger. Is that all?"
"Uhh..uh..uhh. yea"
"Please pull forward to pay"
>>
From the sound of it, this happens to you frequently. Maybe you should stop going.
>>
Are you colored? Are the McDonald employees white?

You got your answer.
>>
in my experience, they'll redo your order if you tell them. Sometimes they let you keep the incorrect item.
>>
>>7174934
Are you a nigger or normal? Is the McDonalds in the center of Detroit or NYC?
>>
I get mcdonalds like 3-4 times a week. Never got an order wrong. This has been going on for like 3 years. Occasionally its messy and sloppy as fuck but still the correct order.
>>
Nobody cares about your no onions extra pickles add mac sauce. Just order it like a normal person and they won't mess it up. It'll be quicker too.
>>
File: 1350268468684.jpg (46 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1350268468684.jpg
46 KB, 800x450
>>7174934
It's always when the foreigners are working. Foreigners include "african americans".
>>
>>7174934
Same.
>Order ketchup only, add tomato
>everything BUT ketchup
>charge me for the tomato anyways
But I'll never ever take it back, too scared of what they'll do to it.
>>
>>7175005
They fuck something up diff every time, this time I got chicken niggers and they didnt put the sauce in, making the whole thing fucking pointless
>>
File: fatfucker.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fatfucker.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>7174997
>3-4 times a week
how fat are you? mr obese
>>
>>7175082

I wish I could tape this to the door of a nearby McDicks just to stir shit up.
>>
they were gonna get your order right, but then they got high.
>>
>>7174997
You should not eat McDonalds so often for so long. My god
>>
File: 1448771624253.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448771624253.png
15 KB, 200x200
Go inside and tell them they got your order wrong. They can fix it for you. I rarely eat at McDonald's anyway.
>>
>>7175124
>they didnt put the sauce in

Was it impossible to open the bag and look? Literally who drives off without checking the order looks right?
>>
>>7175082
i would laugh my ass off if that pic was true and in my country
>>
>>7175275
You faggets will never believe this but I went to McDonalds again for breakfast and they fucked up my order AGAIN. Nigga pocketed the hasbrowns I swear he did on purpose
>>
>>7175275
In my thirty years of moderate to sometimes frequent fast food consumption, I have never in a single instance checked the order before exiting the drive through.
>>
>>7175192
You can.
And you should. Everyone should.
>>
>>7174934
Are you that autistic person that ordered the nothing-but-two-buns-and-pickles sandwich and sperg'd the FUCK out when you only got 3 pickles?
>>
>>7175382

Because McDick's keeps a strict inventory and he couldn't just grab a dozen hashies when he clocks out, right?
>>
File: 1405966737620.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1405966737620.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>7174936
this explains why they messed up my order literally every single time when i lived in cleveland
>>
>>7174934
When are you gonna learn to hold up their drive thru times while you make sure your food is correct?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.