[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn do I like Ta¢o Be||. Their sriracha quesarito is delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Damn do I like Ta¢o Be||.
Their sriracha quesarito is delicious imo.
What is /ck/'s opinion on this restaurant?
>>
>>7174554
I like it
>>
>>7174554
go to del taco instead
>>
>>7174554
Yeah Bro. I love those.

Whenever Im drunk and got the "munchies", I always make sure to bring all my friends down to TACO BELL, where we can all have a good time while enjoying a delicious and totally affordable meal!
>>
>>7174583
Wait, did you say TACO BELL? I love TACO BELL. I always get the DORITOS LOCOS TACO at TACO BELL. I get like 6 at TACO BELL. With the sauce they have at TACO BELL for my TACO BELL DOEITOS LOCOS TACOS.
>>
>>7174563
>del taco

My family out west always bragged about that place. I finally ate there and it was absolutely on par with The Bell. Same league.
>>
>>7174605
When I go to del taco I get the double cheeseburger. Highly recommend
>>
Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure. When I'm on a heath kick and cut out fast food it's the one place I end up still craving.
>>
>>7174605
False, I don't get the shits from del taco
>>
You know, I hadn't been on /ck/ in a while, it used to be one of my main boards, but I stopped coming here, on account of how fucking awful this place is.

But it's been a few months since I've been on /ck/ and I thought "Y'know, maybe it wasn't that bad, maybe I should give it another shot."

And this, this was the first fucking thread on the page. At least I know I'm not going senile.
>>
>>7174758
guys! hey guys! guys. guys a-are you listening? guys w-what if we.. guys are you listening? guys what we went to a taco bell , and just fucking killed ourselves.
>>
>>7174554
i love their baja blast. i can't get enough of tha sheit nigguh
>>
>>7174718
I remember as a kid hearing people talk about how people would get the shits, or would have heartburn and nasty effects from eating fast food in general.

That stuff never happened to me.

Now that I am getting older, and eating less fast food I am starting to feel gastronomic effects of it.

Taco Bell hits me the hardest for some reason. I get a comfy nostalgic feeling eating their chicken quesadillas (used to eat them a lot when I was young), but it just hits me like a ton of bricks later. I cant deal
>>
>>7174758
relax. the taco bell and five guys threads are mostly shills. paid shills.

nobody actually likes taco bell enough to go home and remember to post about it online. thought that would be obvious.
>>
>>7174554
taco bell is good. it's good for when you're sick of burgers and fries. the problem is that literally every time after i eat it i get the shits the next morning. i thought the whole, "hurr taco bell diarrhea" bullshit that twinky kids talk about was just a meme, but my stomach just can't handle it.

also, i went there once at night and they told me they were out of rice and beans. so i tried to order a cheesy gordita crunch and they told me they were out of gordita shells, and that the "meat hose" stopped working. so i asked what the fuck could i order if you're out of everything and the response i got was "i dont know."

i drove off and hit the wendy's up the street.
>>
>>7174554
What are you talking about? They stopped selling these months ago for me. They just have the Volcano one now.
>>
>>7174554
my shit niqqa
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.