[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Guy Fieri is now describing what you last ate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: FLAVORTOWN.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
FLAVORTOWN.gif
2 MB, 325x235
ITT: Guy Fieri is now describing what you last ate.
>>
>>7174335

"MAN IT'S LIKE TAKE OUT PIZZA! OH IT'S DOMINOES? WELL DAMN ITS GOOD"
>>
>>7174335
"FOOD THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD FOOOOOOOD!"
>>
File: flavrtwn.jpg (49 KB, 1000x530) Image search: [Google]
flavrtwn.jpg
49 KB, 1000x530
THIS VEGETABLE FRIED RICE IS

OFF
THE
CHAIN
>>
THIS BURGER IS GANGSTA!
>>
>>7174335
>"HELLO AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF TRIPLE D, AND ON THIS EPISODE WE'RE HEADED TO ANON'S, WHERE HE HAS A FROZEN PIZZA THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHAIN"

>"MAN IT FEELS LIKE THIS PIZZA HAS MADE ME REACH FLAVORVANA ITS SO GOOD THIS IS OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE"
>>
I wish guy fieri would describe the taste of my semen
>>
This big heaping momma of a sandwich is loaded with dry roast beef, something that once resembled cheese, and a bun that will leave your mouth wondering how old it is. You gotta get on the train to flavortown and hit up your local Arby's.
>>
>>7174335
THIS WHITE BEAN CHILI IS PRETTY GOOD, I GUESS. I MEAN I'D EAT IT. I MEAN I'M JUST SAYING THAT MAYBE, JUST... MAYBE, A LITTLE MORE CAYENNE WOULDN'T KILL YOU? AND SOME OYSTER CRACKERS? AGAIN, I'M SAYING I'D EAT IT. JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE SPICE MAYBE? AM I WRONG? I'M PROBABLY WRONG. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SORRY. I'M.. I'M GONNA GO NOW, I'LL CALL YOU LATER.
>>
Guy leans into the camera and says "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

I had shark this afternoon, fresh caught ourselves. This image came into my mind while i was filleting it and almost lost my shit and my index finger
>>
>>7174335
WOW SHRIMP SALAD
>shows every step of a 3 part salad
>no clips last longer than 6 seconds

YOU GOTTA HAVE THIS
>>
File: 00i0i_h7nhg3GVK6z_600x450.jpg (95 KB, 960x794) Image search: [Google]
00i0i_h7nhg3GVK6z_600x450.jpg
95 KB, 960x794
MAN THIS HUNGRY MAN DINNER IS THE BOMB DIGGITY.
I'M TELLIN YOU, THOSE SOGGY CHICKEN TENDERS AND THE GRAINY MASH POTATOES? I'M IN FLAVORTOWN HEAVEN BABY
>>
>>7174335
>THESE MUSHROOMS MIGHT TASTE LIKE DIRT BUT YOU'LL BE IN FLAVORTOWN IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS AND BE HIGHER THEN YOU WERE THAT ONE TIME YOU ATE DINNER AT THE TOP OF THE SPACE NEEDLE
>>
>So you're telling me that your left over baked chicken breasts make a fire sandwich?
>Is that mozarella cheese and habanero sauce? Pack your bags, we're moving to flavor city!
>>
>>7174335

>wow man just one can tuna you sure are broke huh just jump in my ferari Ferrari and let me take you to flavor town

please save me guy
>>
>>7174335

>That sure was some pea soup
>FLAVORTOWN
>>
File: Guy Fieri.jpg (22 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Guy Fieri.jpg
22 KB, 660x371
*looks at the camera with a dumbfounded expression* WOAH, THESE POORLY MICROWAVED CHICKEN SANDWICHES FROM MY COLLEGE CAFETERIA IS SWEET, NEAT, AND HARD TO BEAT.

THE SCALDING HOT EDGES REALLY COMPLEMENT THE FROZEN TUNDRA THAT IS THE CENTER. IT'S LIKE TAKING A ROAD TRIP FROM THE BAHAMAS TO ANTARCTICA. *Big over exaggerated laugh* *the cook stares at him and gives a slight chuckle to make things less awkward*
>>
>>7174335

>MAN GOTTA LOVE THAT CRUNCH ON THE OUTSIDE
>THE INSIDE IS SOFT AND THE LAYERS ARE PERFECT
>AND THE BLUE CHEESE ON THE INSIDE IS NOT OVERLY SALTY AND THE FRESH PEAR GIVES IT THAT PERFECT BALANCE
>IT'S OFF THE CHAIN, GREAT JOB MAN
>I'M GONNA TAKE THIS TO MY CAR NOW
>>
OH MAN OH MAN! BRO JUST TRY THIS SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE MAN! IT'S SO OUT OF THIS WORLD IT TOOK ME TO THE FLAVORPLANET!!

THE MEAT, ONIONS, TOMATOES, WINE.. LET ME TELL YA BRO IT'S SO SUPER IT'S DUPER!
>>
>>7174335
"SOMEONE CALL THE FLAVORTOWN POLICE, BECAUSE MY TASTEBUDS JUST GOT GANG-RAPED BY THIS MEATLOAF!"
>>
>>7179053

best one
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.