[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to eat Indian street food with at least a minimum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 22
File: Pajeet_chow.jpg (52 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet_chow.jpg
52 KB, 480x360
Is there any way to eat Indian street food with at least a minimum of hygiene? Like, if I go to india, can I try street food in a restaurant or something?

I've eaten in greasy spoons around the country, and in all kinds of messed up places, even in mexico, and South America, but pajeets -no matter how delicious their food looks- can't keep clean worth shit.
>>
>>7173606
For every bite of food you take, just take 500mg of amoxicillin.
>>
>>7173649
>designated
neo-pol needs to fuck off
>>
>>7173606
No. I've been to India (Jhansi, Utturpradesh, Agra, and New Delhi) and the first thing our local guide told me was to never ever try the street food. He literally said "if you eat any of the street food and the tap on your backside turns on, I cannot turn it off for you." Our guide only took us to places he knew wouldn't fuck up foreigners.

Some other guy I knew had the misfortune of drinking contaminated bottled water, and he uncontrollably shat himself on the bus. We had to stop by the roadside so he could empty his bowls.

Also malaria tablets for days.
>>
>>7173606
You can get Indian street foods in restaurants in Australia, so I'd guess there are places in India too, but I've never been.

Take hydrochloric acid supplements. A good supply of stomach acids are your first defence against unwanted bacteria.
>>
File: waOEtEr.png (14 KB, 658x164) Image search: [Google]
waOEtEr.png
14 KB, 658x164
>>
No, you can barely even eat non street food. I've eaten street food all over Asia (even in the US I eat at food carts all the time) and I never get sick, but in India I've gotten sick multiple times. I've seen foreigners get sick in every city (Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Goa) and from restaurants and hotels too. The only place I'd recommend going is Goa, but even then I'd tell people to go to Indonesia, Thailand, etc. instead.
>>
>>7175322
Please post this in every street food thread you find.
>>
>>7173606
The term "delhi belly" exists for a reason. India is a filthy country.
>>
>>7173606
You can do it, but just from personal experience of the 3 times I went to India the first two I got sick as a dog trying to be adventurous and doing what the natives did. Third time I ate strictly at the hotel and did just fine.
>>
What about Thailand or Vietnam?
>>
>>7175461
Thailand and Vietnam are both great for street food. I prefered Vietnam over Thailand. Theres more life to HCMC then there is to Bangkok.
>>
>>7173606
You either:

1. Cook them at home (pav bhaji is relatively easy. phuchka/pani-puri is a meme you buy at a sweets shop)
2. Go to an actual restaurant. (many good restaurants serve all kinds of food, including street food).

> Like, if I go to india, can I try street food in a restaurant or something?

Definitely. While I can't speak for every city, if you go to Kolkata, there's lots of restaurants where you can eat street food cooked in a hygenic manner.

>>7173714
>Utturpradesh
That is the name of a state, Agra and Jhansi are in it. You unfortunately had a terrible guide. He didn't take you to a decent restaurant. Especially in Delhi of all places.

Having said all that, you also chose some of the worst places in the country to visit. India's best places are actually the ones least visited. Go to places in Sikkim (Gangtok is the capital), visit Bikaner, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Jaipur and Mysore to name a few.

>>7175322
The study was terrible and the article about it was even worse. Indian street food cooked in the streets does not contain high doses of fecal matter, but it does contain all sorts of germs and other contaminants (mostly due to the use of poor quality water). So yes I would not recommend eating it.
>>
>>7175581
Lol Jaipur is literally a fucking dump.

One thing you also have to think about is how bad the smog/smoke is in parts of India.

>>7175461
Both amazing.
>>
>>7175644
I wasn't talking about the main city, but the outskirts. Lots of nice forts and stuff around.

Thee smog is bad in Delhi, Mumbai, parts of Chennai, parts of Kolkata and around any other cities and towns with factories (Agra and Kanpur are two). It isn't bad in any of the places I recommended.
>>
>>7175416
Street food is generally a gamble (NYC hot dogs are more often than not kept below a safe temperature, for example, but that's a bit of a stretch from the sheer volume of Indian street food that contains literal shit.
>>
>>7173606

Just don't. You will get sick most of the time. Street food in total is just a dirty business but you're doing it in poopoo town.
>>
Create an Indian food stand out of a clean toilet

It will blow their fucking minds, might even start a riot
>>
>>7176066
It doesn't really compare, you'll get a stomach ache from eating that hotdog in New York. In India you'll be sitting in the fetal position on the toilet for days and won't have a solid shit for weeks.

If you go to India you'll want to bring a bunch of pepto pills, imodium, etc. if you want to be able to go without shitting for 30 minutes.
>>
>>7173606
Dude, there are Indian people that have lived so long stateside that they too get sick from the food in India. You have no chance.
>>
>>7175322
they don't call it Vindaloo for nothing.
>>
>>7173606
You only yolo once so why not try it and if you get sick, just ride the brown dragon.
>>
>>7176140
>you only you only live once once
You got me
>>
>india
>food
India is literally worse than most African countries when it comes to basics like sanitation. Eat anything at your own risk.

Honestly, I don't know how people still fall for this trap. You're talking about a culture of people that bathe and drink in the same water they shit in or dump dead bodies in.
>>
>>7176084
Of course it compares. New York street food has definitely been known to give people the shits.
>>
Indian here
There are 3 primary reasons that our foods cause digestive problems and not one of them is related to poor hygiene. Indians have very good hygiene. Don't believe the memes, most streets have public hand basics and even the fucking monkeys are given regular bubble baths by local entrepreneurs to prevent disease spreading

1. Indians are very hard working and during business hours we often don't have time to go from work, get food, wait 1 hour then shit, so we need food that is laxative and can be consumed and removed from the body within the confines of a single 30 minute lunch break, so the food is designed this way
2. Yes, Indians have issues with street monkeys. So we design food which is laxative as they will not eat it. Monkeys do not like faeces which is why they throw them to get rid of them so it causes them to leave, this is also why our food is brightly coloured
3. We designed our food this way during British colonisation so that the British overseers would leave to shit more often and railway workers could quickly seduce and have sex with the female British workers, this is why Indian men are so confident approaching white women today on facebook/twitter etc

None of these are because of poor hygiene, quite the opposite in fact
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>7176360
>Indians have very good hygiene
>>
>>7176360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
>>
>>7176098
kek
>>
>>7176360
Nice damage control Rajeet
>>
File: Average carpentry skillz.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Average carpentry skillz.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>7176360
>anyone wanting to fuck Indian men
>>
File: 1385995557995.jpg (38 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1385995557995.jpg
38 KB, 446x600
>>7176360
This entire post
>>
>>7176084
Kinda my point, street food is never glamorous from a hygiene perspective, but India is far worse.

>>7176222
Not to nearly the same extent across average experiences.
>>
>>7176464

I assume you're ESL, champ.

Point being that it's not like street food conditions are anything worth admiring on a documentary. It's going to be dirtier than restaurant fare at best, let alone at worst.

But it's not India level bad where the average street food is literally full of shit.
>>
>>7176478
>synonyms: beautiful, attractive, lovely

If most people put a bit of thought into the conditions under which street food is served at all, they would not consider it "attractive"

You are also getting autistically attached to the most literal and obvious definition of the word without considering that a given word can have a variety of meanings and connotations.
>>
>>7176490
>Can't even quote properly and uses double brackets

Lol

Also going to assume that you're a butthurt wagon wheel who is trying to distract from the fact that Indian street food is full of feces, and that while imperfect NY street food is leagues better from a health perspective.
>>
>the argument you two retards are having

both of you sound like an indian shit into your skull
>>
>>7176506
>predilection

A EFL speaker would have probably used tendency or penchant, Rajeep
>>
>>7176201
>What is water treatment
>>
>>7176521
>He's from Finland
>He's calling me a cocksucker

Also, no, I was saying that your vocabulary screams that you are either speaking English as a second language (which if you are actually from Finland, you likely are) or that you are a butthurt as shit faggot who dug out the thesaurus to use the biggest word he could find without actually considering what people would colloquially use.

Either way, your autism is distracting from the central point of the thread, as is my milder autism in regard to replying to you. I'm out of this thread now, hopefully the thread can recover from this idiotic derail you started.
>>
File: hah.jpg (391 KB, 1033x1026) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
391 KB, 1033x1026
>>7176360
Didn't read past that.
>>
>>7176360
This guy is not an Indian.
>>
>> 7176543
fuck off faggerstrom
>>
FOOD SHOULDN'T CONTAIN THIS MUCH SALT
>>
If all the food is toxic there then should I even trust foods made from India then?
How do Indian people even survive eating their own food, are they all constantly sick?
>>
I've eaten a tonne of questionable food. Would I be able to survive street food?
Let me list
>largely expired dairy
>Prosciutto left in the front seat of my car overnight
>some cooked chicken breast in rice left for a day and night in car, just reheated
>Expired ground beef
>Name a food, I've eaten it expired and didnt feel bad afterwards
>>
>>7176534
>>7176532
>>7176444
>>7176434
>>7176408
>>7176402
>>7176384
fuckwits

>>7176360
amusing
>>
>>7176597
>I've eaten it expired and didnt feel bad afterwards
yes
you should probably keep doing this
you'll only grow stronger
>>
>>7176478
He made sense.
>>
>>7176625
Kek
>>7176649
Besides the feces thing, I wonder what makes it so. I imagine a sewage worker could be inhaling the same amount of fecal matter in a day and survive that.
>>
>>7176573
Well, first off, bear in mind that UNICEF made a fucking youtube video telling wagon wheels to stop shitting in the street because it was a hygiene issue. They're dying, there are just a lot of them.

But secondarily, when your hygiene is that bad when it comes to feces, having a dash more in your street food is not as major of a concern like it is for a first worlder.

For a lesser phenomenon, look at how easily the average tourist gets sick from tap water in many countries compared to a native.
>>
>>7176659
Try taking it to /lit/ and see what they think, because "glamourous" is definitely a way to describe eating street food when on a travel. But is unglamorous when you equate the hygiene involved.
>>
File: look mittens.jpg (20 KB, 253x320) Image search: [Google]
look mittens.jpg
20 KB, 253x320
>>7176670
He said
>"Streetfood is not glamorous.."
And then we looked at streetfood. And it's hygeine, when we adjust our perspective on it. It's kind of like learning to read facial expressions - English is just as complex.
You've been thinking about sucking cocks for almost an hour too, sheesh.
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
Just don't eat it. Cousin went there to visit family and she got typhoid from the food.
>>
>>7176528
India please! It's nearly 2016.
>>
Actual Indian here, from the "2% that makes up the middle/rich class".

1. Street food = no unless it is from any place described below.
2. If you go to any decent-looking restaurant you are probably going to be fine. This is certainly true for the big cities. Avoid restaurants in places with terrible surroundings (exceptions - restaurants in brand name hotels like Hyatt, Marriot and ITC, where you're going to run a $100 bill in a meal for 4; but the food is worth it).
3. If a proper meal at the restaurant you're going for 4 costs $20 or more, you're probably going to be fine. Check with an actual decently educated person in that city though to be sure. For cheaper places it varies on a case by case basis and from city to city.

>>7176470
>literally full of shit

This is incorrect. Indian street food isn't literally full of shit. However, it does have a plethora of germs and toxins (heavy metals, soil) from the poor quality water that most street food vendors use, apart from their questionable, if not outright disgusting hygeine practices.
>>
>>7176980
If you live in a house that receives water from the city's municipal corporation, that water is going to be mostly clean, but you'll probably need a $20 filter to get rid of iron (in some places arsenic as well). It won't be like Canada where tap water = drinking water without filtering, but the water from the city's pipes is perfectly fine for bathing.

If you live in an illegally built place without a connection to the city's water supply, you'll need to spend hundreds on an industrial filter, assuming you are able to get water at all.
>>
>>7175581
Yeah, I know I went to some of the worst places in India, but I had no say in it. I had some nice food in a hotel, but OP asked about street food. Also Agra was pretty cool, got to see the Taj Mahal. It was a bit ironic and sad that the security guards there treated the locals with contempt but were nice to us simply because we were foreigners.
>>
>>7176597
Same here, but I still wouldn't risk Indian street food. They shit in the streets bro
>>
>>7177121
That shit never makes it to the street food though. Which doesn't change the fact that the street food is highly unhygenic when cooked on the streets.

>>7177120
That sucks. The next time you plan to come to India (if you do, that is), try to ask real people (reddit will give you some decent answers hopefully) and don't rely on travel guides for anything other than basic information. The Taj Mahal is so overrated, I've been there once and thought it was meh. Agra Fort was much better. But I'd still prefer remote places in Rajasthan any day over any place in UP.
>>
Shitting... Mmm..
>>
>>7177139
Or better yet, the next time you plan on going to India just do yourself a favor and go somewhere else instead. Somewhere where you won't risk being stuck in the bathroom for half your trip.
>>
>>7177221
Oh, I'm so sorry my cuisine has so much fibre that your tiny rectums can't handle it.
>>
>>7173606
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>7173606
>can I try street food in a restaurant or something?

steet food is prepared in front of you, so it's actually safer than restaurant food
>>
>>7177221
>bathrooms
>in India
I've got bad news for you
>>
>>7178353
No tourist is going to be living in a shanty so you don't have bad news for him
>>
>>7178366
No tourist should be in India period. I'd rather go to kuwait
>>
>>7178635
It's shame you haven't got a passport then, isn't it?
>>
>>7178637
I dont? That's weird. I had one yesterday.
>>
>>7178650
Good thing your government confiscated it, because retards like you should not be allowed outside of their countries.
>>
>>7178658
Wow. You got me. Haven't heard an insult that good since 2nd grade
>>
I went to Pakistan for a holiday for 2 months and eat a tonne of street food and only got sick once. Considering how big India is I'm guessing that the small amount of occurrences of bad hygiene just get inflated. My advice for you is whenever you see a street food stall, just watch them make the food for a few minutes. You can usually tell by that if its safe to eat.
>>
>>7178867
You're guessing wrong
>>
>>7176360
p00 in l00
>>
>>7176408
how in hell doesn't ebola spread like wildfire in countries like that
>>
>>7176408
Why is this so popular with Indians? Is it just an Indian thing? Is this popular in Bangladesh/Afghanistan/Pakistan?
>>
>>7178950
>Non passport owning, flyover state detected.
>>
>>7178956
Have you ever been to india you dumbshit, they have a custom where's it's rude to touch anything during a meal with you left hand because of the asswiping practices

Also MUH FLYOVERS, really?, I'll go make a screencap of my PP just for you faggot
>>
>>7178658
>I don't want to go a particular country
>"hurr, you're a retard who shouldn't be allowed to travel."
Quality comeback, guy.
>>
>>7178956
Nice damage control Raj
>>
>>7178968
I have been to India.
You are still a flyover faggot.
These are the facts of the matter and cannot be contested.
>>
File: 1247993209578.jpg (210 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1247993209578.jpg
210 KB, 600x600
India is literally everything revolting, be it public defecation, corpses lying in streets and floating in rivers, cows and dogs shitting in public wells, people are literally of shit color, they are racist as shit, touch foods and appliances with their shit wiping hand... and the list fucking goes on.
>>
>>7179079
Try harder.
>>
>>7173714
so the lesson is never travel
>>
>>7177231
poo in the loo
>>
File: Chris Rock.jpg (16 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Chris Rock.jpg
16 KB, 460x345
>>7176201
>India is literally worse than most African countries

Chris Rock on India at 26:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN-EvduOOXk

My Grandfather was in the Navy back in the 40's - 50's, and I asked him if he'd ever been to India, and he said the following:

"Ever been to India?"

- "Yea....dirty fuckin' place."

My Grandfather NEVER cussed.
>>
>>7179540
I value Chris Rock's grandfather's commentary so highly.
>>
>>7176408
On January 1st, 2030. India will have harvested enough shit to fuel a single rocket. The rocket will reach the moon and will turn the lunar fields into designated shitting moon. The astronauts would get out of their shitcraft and release their bowels where no Indian has released before. One of these men, Pajeet Singh. Is a national hero to Indians all around. As their wagon wheel flag is planted into the surface.

Pajeet my son, I'm so proud
>>
>>7179509
No, you should travel, just anywhere but India.
>>
>>7175581
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>7179509
No, the lessen is to only travel to places that have mastered the technology of the toilet.
>>
>>7176360
>monkeys are given regular bubble baths by local entrepreneurs

kek
>>
>>7176360
If any of this is true and not troll, India will never ever be a world power in anything
>>
>>7176408
Christ. These people are so fucking disgusting. Do they also bathe in those waters? Imagine the smell.
>We sometimes use the public toilet
>sometimes
What the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x270
>>7176662
>wagon wheels
What
>>
File: samus computer.jpg (775 KB, 2574x1478) Image search: [Google]
samus computer.jpg
775 KB, 2574x1478
>>7176360
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>7179709
I just don't know what to say
>>
File: Meanwhile walking in India.jpg (200 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile walking in India.jpg
200 KB, 850x1024
>>7179540

>"....go to India, and get off the plane, and go to baggage claim, and in baggage claim was a big pile of s-h-i-t....and I didn't see an animal anywhere, and that was probably the most pleasant smell in my 6 days there."

KeK's
>>
>>7176360
Hey Samir, nice bait. I'll be enjoying my toilet over here in the USA.
>>
>>7176360
DESIGNATED
>>
>>7180005
SHITTING
>>
>>7176360
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
File: Designated.jpg (542 KB, 1015x2514) Image search: [Google]
Designated.jpg
542 KB, 1015x2514
>>7173606
>>
>>7179709
No, they don't worship them...
>>
>>7179736
It isn't true.
>>
>>7176360
i can't stop laughing. pajeet, you're a funny guy.
>>
File: 1443936727309.jpg (185 KB, 680x751) Image search: [Google]
1443936727309.jpg
185 KB, 680x751
>>7173606
>>7176360
>>
File: 1420404925629.jpg (49 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
1420404925629.jpg
49 KB, 605x412
>>7176360
10/10
>>
SO MANY WHITE SERVANTS
>>
File: TheOldHatWobble.gif (426 KB, 285x190) Image search: [Google]
TheOldHatWobble.gif
426 KB, 285x190
>>7176360
10/10
>>
>>7176360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

WIPE WITH YOUR HAND WAT
>>
>>7173714
> Stop by the roadside so he could empty his bowls
> Roadside

So he became a local
>>
File: 1450043007541.jpg (95 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
1450043007541.jpg
95 KB, 960x889
>>7180253
Its fucking baffling that one of the most populous countries in the world has access to youtube, yet shitting in a toilet is like rocket surgery
>>
>>7180370
I can only imagine how bad that entire country smells.
>>
Squatting is way better for you. I'd totally do it if I hadn't gotten used to sitting also what am I supposed to do with my pants when I'm shitting? Anyways I usually lean as far forward on the toilet as possible and it kinda replicates the effect. The shit just glides right out, I wonder how good it would be if I could actually use a squat.
>>
>>7179540
>>7179932
Racist prick. Christ Rock needs to check his privilege.
>>
>>7180015
STREETS
>>
I spent only a short amount of time in India, but I was there for a pretty fancy conference. Lots of politicians and other high-up people there. We went to nothing but nice restaurants. Still the whole group from my country got diarrhea.
I managed to peek into the kitchen at one of these restaurants, and I saw people literally preparing food on the floor, holding vegetables in place with their feet.
I don't think hygiene as a concept has spread to India, I think they maybe focus on having things ritually clean and don't really care if they're actually clean.
>>
>>7180435
my god that's disgusting
>>
>>7180036
That's true, they're to afraid of toilet witches to get close enough for worship.
>>
>>7180459
He's lying. That couldn't have happened, especially if politicians were present.
>>
>>7173606
Come to England OP, barrow market in london has some indian street food
>>
>>7180382
Get a squatty potty
>>
>>7181368
Maybe the politicians were just in the same area/in india period rather than the same restaurants
>>
>>7181368
I don't think you understand how dirty India is
>>
Trust me DONT eat street food ever in India. They shit on the ground and ocean. Doubt they even wash their filthy hands in their whole lifetime.
You've been WARNED.
>>
>>7181374
Huh, that's funny. I lived there for a few years. The dirty areas are blown out of proportion. It's like saying Times Square is all of New York City.

If you want clean restaurants and clean food, you can definitely get them. But be prepared to pay for it - even most middle class Indians can't afford that. Or rather they can, but they're not going to spend that much (and would not be able to every week). Inside houses are really clean though - I had a maid and it only cost $100 a month.
>>
>>7181346
No you retard. It was an inauguration, which almost always has a religious overtone in India.
>>
>>7181626
>inaugurating your toilet by worshipping it like a god instead of just shitting in it
>>
>>7181629
Except there is no worship going on.
>>
>>7181398
>eating food that was prepared in hygienic conditions is unaffordable

What a fucking shithole. Quite literally.
>>
>>7181641
Just because they aren't Christian doesn't mean they can't worship, you bigot.
>>
>>7181647
It will be affordable for you. Not for someone making $400 a month.
>>
>>7181647
Except you can eat at home for a fraction of the cost, wiseass.

>>7181661
What if I told you that I'm a Hindu?
>>
>>7181722
>your home was "cleaned" by a maid who uses her left hand to wipe shit off her asshole

It literally makes no difference how you turn it.

> POO IN LOO
>>
File: tmp_821-sajeetpoo-769232981.jpg (121 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
tmp_821-sajeetpoo-769232981.jpg
121 KB, 485x723
>>7181722
It's obvious you're indian, dinesh.
You wouldn't be so upset otherwise.
>>
>>7177231

Yeah it's the fiber that causes it. Not the human feces.
>>
Don't.

There is so much fecal matter in Indian cities, from various sources. That it dries up and becomes dust on the wind. Everything is covered in fecal dust. Unless it is inside a modern building that is regularly cleaned to western standards.
>>
File: 1446528411920.png (278 KB, 420x410) Image search: [Google]
1446528411920.png
278 KB, 420x410
>>7181824
Jesus that thought is just too fucking funny for being so fucked up.

LITERALLY everything is shit.
>>
>>7181830
I would be worried about what they are using as fuel for their cooking fires too. Indians are known to pick up dried cow patties and burn them to cook.
>>
What caused a billion people to spring up around a giant fucking swamp?

It's like an entire culture formed and evolved around shit and waste.

They are the Poo People
>>
>>7173714
>We had to stop by the roadside so he could empty his bowls.
>indians so shitty they literally make foreigners not poo in the loo
>>
File: 1348430689124.jpg (27 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
1348430689124.jpg
27 KB, 300x294
>>7181873
>skin color poo
>poo in food
>poo on houses
>poo in rivers
>worshipping cow dung
>poo on hands
>>
File: tmp_5502-1441119274018-769232981.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1356) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5502-1441119274018-769232981.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1356
>>7181879
>>
They literally have a city names Poo.
>>
>>7181920
boo in loo?
>>
>>7179762
The flag, the wheel is literally a wagon wheel.
>>
Indian here and I never eat indian street food when I visit, if I do its under rare circumstances and only if im with my cousins. You can always buy some cookies or something if you need to satisfy a hunger until you can eat something that will fill you up.

Never ever and I mean EVEEEEEEERRRRRR even go near pani puri that shit will give you the shits the fastest.

I dont even trust the bottled water much, I just stick with mango juice, pepsi, sprite. Im not a tea/coffee drinker but im served it a few times but honestly it tastes strange since most people use buffalo milk and it just tastes odd.
>>
>Boss goes to India once a year to check on company's team of cheap indian programmers in shitelpi, india
>Everytime has shit problems despite trying his best to avoid things and only eat at the fancy tourist place
>First year he went, he ate at a normal looking but non-tourist restaurant
>mudslide.gif
This year he says he'll pack a suitcase full of protein and granola bars.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.