[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was young, my family referred to ramen noodles as "chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: top_ramen.jpg (70 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
top_ramen.jpg
70 KB, 550x450
When I was young, my family referred to ramen noodles as "chinese soup"

Ever have any similar Paux Fas?
>>
We always called it Ray-men noodles.
>>
I call them japanese noodles
>>
saimin
>>
File: brazilnuts.jpg (45 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
brazilnuts.jpg
45 KB, 400x326
my grandmother used to call those huge dark brown nuts that come in a bag of mixed nuts, nigger toes. And she wasn't even racist. It's just what they were called in the olden days.
>>
We always called fried drumsticks "niggersticks"
>>
>>7171950
That's not far off considering Brazil is full of monkeys
>>
>>7171945

Did you also call head lice "ukus"?
>>
My family has always referred to sriracha sauce as "Ho Chi Minh sauce" because all the Vietnam fucking shit restaurants always have it.
>>
>>7171950
think most people's grandmothers call them nigger toes, mine still does.
>>
>>7171853
niggers call them Raymond noodles.
>>
>>7171833
please take this down. not trying to be rude, but if not i am reporting it for copyright
>>
there was a white trash family at the store the other day calling it raymen. the girl told her husband/bf to put them back because they have too much sodium for the kids (surprising). she told him to go get hot pockets instead. it was sad =(
>>
>>7171833
When I go to Mexico they call it maruchan
>>
Why Was the Dog Embarassed?

he Let the Faux Pas
>>
>>7174308
Typical, they can't even get Top Ramen
>Nissen far superior to Maruchan
>Maruchan is the pits
>>
>>7174325
Shin Ramyun tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.