[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does he do it and how is he still alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
how does he do it and how is he still alive?
>>
>>7170748
Not sure but it must be taking a toll, I think he started slowing down on those eating challenges.
>>
>>7170748

Extra lining in his stomach. His liver is fubar, but he limits himself to one liquor slam a month to give it time to heal.
>>
Has he done a single video where he snaps out of character?
>>
>>7171134
There are plenty when he's begging for money but he deleted those like an hour after he uploaded them.
>>
>>7170748
A vice doc about this weirdo:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/shoenice-will-eat-anything-video
Must see desu
>>
>>7171146
>Implying everyone hasn't seen this
>Implying this has any of the stories of his domestic/drug abuse
>Implying VICE want anything to do with him any more

Lmao.

That doesn't even have any of the videos where he goes on racist rants, begs for money or creates a bunch of e-drama.

>"I want to help feed kids"

YEAH sure you do. He's a massive crook.
>>
>>7170748
>Implying he doesn't vomit off camera
>>
I just like his videos where he posts the aftermath of liquor slams when he's shitfaced. Or the ones when he drives around stoned off his ass yelling at people
>>
he is based
>>
>>7171507
Is he also epic and/or win tbqh family XD 0_o?!?
>>
>>7171243
I mean obviously he's an alcoholic who only says the "I want to help feed kids" line to fill the hole in his heart where his self-respect should be, but why all the hate? I really think he's a sad character.

What racist stuff? What e-drama? I really am interested. Maybe knowing all his awfulness would make me feel less bad for him.
>>
Is it really a character? Or is that how he really is. Pretty much the only exposure I have to him is another channel showing a brief part of his video and then him replying weird shit to every comment of that video.
>>
>>7171577

To say the least, there is something seriously wrong with the guy. Says he wants to end world hunger, but doesn't give a dollar of the money he makes to charity. Instead he barely gets by scamming people. Just look at this channel which has all his deleted videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1DSSYFGNdY69Ps6vrtHLQ/videos
>>
File: orlynao.jpg (21 KB, 413x384) Image search: [Google]
orlynao.jpg
21 KB, 413x384
>>7171243
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 656x369
>>
File: ck.jpg (201 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
201 KB, 500x492
no other youtube character makes me want to drink that bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.