[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450040415473.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450040415473.png
296 KB, 649x649
Been having health problems as of late and don't want cancer, so I'm gonna pretty much cut processed meat out of my diet. Problem is, I don't know what to put in my breakfast omelette now.

What healthy meat do you suggest in an omelette? Never really thought chicken breast combined well with eggs...
>>
Spam is always a good alternative to processed meat.
>>
>announced just last month that processed meats might cause cancer
>well that just must be the reason for all my health problems
>>
>>7167369

It's a precaution, never said it was the cause of my problems
>>
>>7167358
The eggs are the meat. You should be adding vegetables. I can see why you're fat.
>>
Mushrooms cheese and spinach
>>
>>7167376

I got digestion problems so either way I want to get my protein portion of the day in the breakfast
>>
>>7167369
It's been common knowledge for years. The study was a meta data analysis of a fuck load of other studies.
>>
>>7167433
Eggs are a protein source. If you can't have meat then use more eggs or cheese or something.

What about tinned fish?
>>
>>7167440

I'll probably just use chicken breast to start I guess

I want to try a fish omelette but red fish like salmon and trout, but I'm not a good cook so I always fuck it up
>>
>>7167376
>The eggs are the meat
eggs have more water than meat, making them less filling
>>
>>7167358
What are you fucking stupid? No wonder you got health problems, lay off the omelets altogether you fat faggit, you only need meat once a week, add plenty of green stuff to your shit meals, add pulses and legumes, nuts and seeds, fruit and veg. A pint of water with.every.meal. That's all you fucking need you fat fuck, get some exercise as well, don't you care about how look and feel? Shame on you nigga.
>>
put buffalo in your eggs
>>
>>7167449
don't eat chicken with eggs. that's pedophilia
>>
>>7167493
Shut the fuck up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.