[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hehe, I'd go buy some Campbell's now for pure prop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
hehe, I'd go buy some Campbell's now for pure prop value if they didn't taste like ass. Maybe I'll buy some anyway and give it to the homeless guys.
>>
>>7166500
10/10

also their slow cooked soups are pretty good, but they're not dirt-cheap like their condensed variety
>>
>It's okay to be a dick against customers if his opinions are unpopular
>>
would have been funnier if they ended the post after the suggest of soup, the exposition afterwards takes away from it
>>
>>7166500
How do I get a job like that
>>
link to post or its fake.
>>
>>7166525
>>7166500
It's not real you faggots
>>
>>7166525
that's... not being a dick lmao

you might have thought that though
>>
>>7166525
>>7166536

It's not real. This guy just creates a fake page and pretends to be a Cust Serv rep. He did the same thing when Target (or some other chain store) said they were going to stop gender labeling their toys.
>>
>>7166500
i never liked camels soup. to salty.
>>
>>7166563
Sucks, I thought somebody had somehow found a way to make a career out of shitposting. That would be my dream job.
>>
>>7166579
Firstly: you have very low aspirations.
But mostly: that job would suck. You'd be watered-down "shitposting" to normalfags. You're basically aspiring to be a successful facebook funnyguy.
>>
>>7166579
>I thought somebody had somehow found a way to make a career out of shitposting
The Sonic twitter guy did just that.
>>
>>7166705
what?
>>
>>7166945
The guy running the official Sonic twitter account has made a career out of shitposting.
>>
>>7166947
Link some examples? If he's actually getting paid to shitposting he's my model hero
>>
>>7166954
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog?lang=en
amazing
>>
>>7166954
Just go through his timeline. It's basically 1/3 advertisement, 1/3 banter and 1/3 memes.
When the new guy took over he was just straight up shitposting for a while and people were placing bets on how quickly he would get fired but luckily he has kept the job.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.