[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst restaurants thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: applebees.jpg (190 KB, 453x288) Image search: [Google]
applebees.jpg
190 KB, 453x288
>surly waitresses
>shit food
>fuckton of teenagers
>450lb guy with dead eyes gorging himself to death on "endless apps"
>he's alone at a table for four
>he looks at me
>holy shit what the fuck happened to his life
>abyssalplane.jpg
>waitress comes, takes 15 minutes to get back with my card
>would accuse her of identity theft but one look at her and I can tell she lacks the ambition

Fuck crapplebees, shit restaurants thread?
>>
I enjoy applebees happy hour and enjoy the boneless wings
>>
>>7165077
You're one of those people that leaves 1 star reviews on yelp, aren't you?
>>
>>7165077
That Applebee's restaurant is all right. I like their appetizers.
>>
>>7165236
I've never left a review and I don't plan to start, I just really fucking hate applebees and everyone in my circle of friends seems to love that shit.
>>
>>7165077

JESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID CUNT IT IS TGI FRIDAY'S HAS ENDLESS APPS HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU GET TGI FRIDAY'S CONFUSED WITH APPLEBEE'S?
>>
IHOP
>>
File: Panda_Express_Ala_Moana_Center.jpg (873 KB, 1920x1495) Image search: [Google]
Panda_Express_Ala_Moana_Center.jpg
873 KB, 1920x1495
Fuck this place. I've been here 3 times (not my choice) and it was awful. Overpriced and nearly any local Chinese place is better
>>
>>7165586
Eh, yo dog sometimes you're in a mall and want some orange chicken rather than hot dog on a stick.
>>
File: Golden Corral.jpg (136 KB, 609x458) Image search: [Google]
Golden Corral.jpg
136 KB, 609x458
Golden Corral.
I still remember the threads on here when these pics first came to light.
>>
>waitress comes, takes 15 minutes to get back with my card
>would accuse her of identity theft but one look at her and I can tell she lacks the ambition

It's shit like this that makes me love 4chan
>>
>>7165590
But most malls have a Hibachi or some other Asian type eatery. I've never wanted Asian bad enough to buy Panda. If I'm being treated to it I'll keep my mouth shut and just order deep-fried or other fool-proof items.

I have eaten worse Asian only once. It was a Mexican/Asian place, already a sketchy combo. The noodles were mush, as were the veggies, and I could not taste the meat beyond the sugary sauce.

The Mexican food in the place smelled like regular Mexican, but I never went back to try it after the awful Asian food.
>>
>>7165625
Not about Asian food it's about orange chicken.
>>
>>7165630
I like that orange chicken from panda express
>>
>>7165599

When I was younger, a Golden Corral near me closed down for allegedly killing somebody due to a salmonella infection

http://www.marlerclark.com/case_news/detail/kennesaw-restaurant-closed-for-salmonella
>>
>>7165625
I'm not gonna lie. The Hu-Hot by my local mall is fucking amazing in terms of making food that fills me up. Even if it makes me spew pure lava later on in the toilet.
>>
>>7165586

Their sushi spinoff is even worse and more overpriced.
>>
>>7165633
I have to admit, even though I despise most fast food I also like the orange chicken from panda express.
>>
>>7165599
Noooooooo!!! :(
>>
File: 8.jpg (304 KB, 960x779) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
304 KB, 960x779
>>7165557
because they're literally like the exact same fucking place lmao
>>
>>7165599
Golden corral is far worse than any other place. I'm ashamed for the people that eat there or any buffet really. How much do you have to fucking stuff yourself for a buffet to be an economical decision. Nobody goes to buffets for good food, they go to eat several heaping plates of bad food.
>>
File: 1449729300602.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1449729300602.gif
481 KB, 499x315
I like applebees
>>
Applebee's was ok when I went. there were some sad souls at the bar and the wait staff was horsing around a bit but nothing to really complain about.
>>
How many of you don't know that Buffalo Wild Wings is really just fast food in a sit down environment. Worst chain ever. Consistent for sure, it's near impossible for a drunk/high line cook to mess this food up.
>>
>>7166982
i go to an indian buffet where they make everything from scratch

i'm 6'2" 170 lbs and can eat quite a bit sometimes
>>
>>7167483
The same is true for basically all large chain restaurants.
>>
Doesnt endless apps seem exploitative? Like you could just keep ordering them and split them with 3-4 friends. I mean are the waiters going to watch you like hawks and throw you out if you share?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.