[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke college student cooking thread. I have little to no money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: top-ramen.jpg (19 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
top-ramen.jpg
19 KB, 244x200
Broke college student cooking thread. I have little to no money for food and need to go by with some cheap and easy recipes. Please no Mac n' Cheese.
>>
Velveeta shells n cheese
>>
spaghetti and cheese
>>
Cum with shit mixed in.
>>
I like boiling up a box of macaroni and dumping a couple cans of chili over it.

Cheap and lasts a couple days.
>>
>>7164605
>I like boiling up a box of macaroni and dumping a couple cans of chili over it.

i hate you. this sounds good
>>
>>7164635

It is. I recommend Chilli Man.
>>
>>7164507
Lentils with onion, celery and carrot diced up and mixed in. add herbs and butter or olive oil to it. Sausage and chicken. make a big batch.
>>
Rice n beans
Oatz n squatz
Dumpster dive some off date but fine fruit and veg from a grocery store.
>>
>>7164507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXIC7OYY74

Don't knock it till you try it
>>
Tuna & Rice
Rice & Beans
Tortillas
Ramen Noodles
Grilled Cheese
Omelettes
Burgers
Baked Potatoes
Liver & Onions
>>
>>7164749
>Rice n beans
>Oatz n squatz
This, but don't forget to get the fuckhuge bulk bags of frozen veggies and the cheapest nutritional source of all: whole milk
>>
>>7164507

Ramen (obligatory recipe infographic attached)

Hamburger Helper

Cold cuts
>>
File: -ck- Ramen Recipes.jpg (944 KB, 1000x3400) Image search: [Google]
-ck- Ramen Recipes.jpg
944 KB, 1000x3400
>>7167208

Forgot Rinfographic.
>>
Spaghetti - cooked, drizzle a little olive oil over, add a finely cut chili (amount suited to taste), mix together, serve for a surprisingly tasty meal.
>>
>>7167214

The popularity of this infographic has always bewildered me.

How could you even get accepted to college if you can't even figure out that adding things to instant ramen can make it better tasting and more nutritious?

Some people are literally retarded when it comes to food.
>>
>>7167395
some people in college are literally retarded
>>
>>7164507
Dahl if you want a curry.

Split peas, onions, spinach.

Stock up on some spices, get masala, tumeric, coriander, paprika, coriander, mustard & cukin seeds. Shit most spices. Using them you can make dishes which taste like they're from anywhere. If you feel like mexican one night you go out grab some black beans, toast some rice and if you a feeling fancy get some mince.

The main issue every student has is they don't know how to cook at all. You have already fucked up op by asking for cheap and EASY, nothing in life is easy and you should try harder when it comes to food.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.