[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the worst things that has happened in my life just happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444016699753.jpg (102 KB, 702x845) Image search: [Google]
1444016699753.jpg
102 KB, 702x845
One of the worst things that has happened in my life just happened today. You see, I go out to restaurants maybe twice or three times a year. They are all in the closest town about a 20 min flight in the quicksilver. Anyways, I went out to lunch at a place call Ruby Tuesdays and I brought back half of a ribeye steak and some salad because they have a salad bar. I went to briefly reheat the steak in the microwave and instead without knowing I put the salad in. I thought there was a difference in weight I really should have checked. So now my dinner that no one had to cook here is pretty much worthless. God damn I was so bloody stupid I just can't believe it.
>>
Alrighty then.
>>
>>7163726
ok nice blog
>>
>>7163726
where do I subscribe?
>>
>>7163758
If you really want to you can follow me here. Though I warn you, I haven't updated in quite awhile.

manuelaz.blogspot.com
>>
OP is dumb as shit hahaha
>>
>>7163798
wow buddy, thanks so much!
>>
>>7163916
Np. :D

On an unrelated note keep your eye out for the Geminids meteor shower tomorrow!
>>
>>7163954
I can't tell if you have no grasp of irony, or if understand it on a level much deeper than I do.
>>
>>7163968
I know that if you are in the continental usa there may be quite a bit of cloud cover tomorrow. I heard somewhere you can recharge alkaline batteries a few times if you really had to. Not as well as nicd or nimh but it may be useful for things like television remote control devices.
>>
File: 650x366_12091956_page.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
650x366_12091956_page.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
Oopsy Daisy... I forgot the image.
>>
>>7163726
manuelaz.blogspot.com

Fuck OP you are a retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.