[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you start losing weight when you started cooking for yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x598
Did you start losing weight when you started cooking for yourself?
>>
I didn't need to lose weight when I was twelve. Are you trying to lose weight? Because you should
>>
I've been cooking for myself for as long as I can remember.

I've gained quite a bit of weight since then. Probably at least 110 pounds, give or take a little.

If you are trying to lose weight, acquire AIDS.
>>
Depends on what you cook
>>
File: 1426561260549.png (95 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1426561260549.png
95 KB, 288x288
>>7163665
That's just gross, man. Fat people are just fucking gross.
>>
>>7163667
Whether or not you started losing weight when you started cooking for yourself has nothing to do with what OP cooks.
>>
File: dwarfism3.jpg (77 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
dwarfism3.jpg
77 KB, 600x421
>>7163673
Are you a dwarf or something? Presumably you are at least 18 years of age, and yet you weigh the same as you did as a small child.
>>
File: 122230430416.jpg (32 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
122230430416.jpg
32 KB, 250x400
>>7163685
>>
>>7163665
Nah, just start shooting up smack.
>>
>>7163685
nah senpai he's right, fat people are gross, you need to accept that you are a plague to society
>>
No, i've weighed the same since I was 13 give or take gaining 5 lbs sometimes.
>>
>>7163864
Post your little tittays
>>
>>7163856
I'm 5'9, 149 pounds, and have a 30 inch waist. I'm a guy. If that seems fat to you, you have an eating disorder.
>>
>>7163894
Sorry you never grew.
>>
Yes, like a pound every two months or so for the past two years.

Mostly because I often eat one meal or nothing every day out of lazyness.
>>
>>7163648

Yup, not much though

I enjoy cooking and hate doing the dishes hence why I eat giant meals once a day
>>
>>7163648

No, but then I think I am at that age (25) where what I eat doesn't matter because my diet has changed drastically a few times (moving to college eating cafeteria food, living in an apartment in the summers, moving to France for two years and eating tons of butter, cheese, baguettes, and drinking much more beer and wine than I ever have, moving out on my own, and living with my parents for a while).

I cook healthily now and eat no processed foods or refined sugar but at this point I don't know that it actually matters beyond health. Hopefully it'll help me out as I age because many of the men in my family have gone from 32 waist in their 20s to 38-42 as they entered their thirties and forties. I even have an office job where I basically sit 40 hours a week aside from walks at lunch at breaks and don't really exercise otherwise but my weight still hasn't changed.
>>
>>7163685
>>7163894
I think you are confused. >>7163673 is assuming this person gained 110 pounds from an already healthy weight, which validates his assumption that >>7163665 is fat.
>>
>>7163648
Hard to say.

I'm sure someone who is used to fast food would certainly lose weight.

I love to cook and have been doing so since high school. Haven't had fast food in months.

When you cook meals at home, they may contain just as much calories and fat, but at least you know what you're putting in your body. The ingredients list on raw meat, raw veg, and most dry goods is not 79 items long.
>>
don't eat fat, and avoid sugar, and you will drop weight.
>>
File: wat.png (15 KB, 1156x114) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
15 KB, 1156x114
>>7163965
desu the natural assumption should be that a person who didn't start cooking until age 18+ is fat

I mean I don't even know what a six year old weighs, but it's probably well under 50 pounds, right?
>>
File: turkey and sausage gumbo.jpg (558 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
turkey and sausage gumbo.jpg
558 KB, 1600x1200
I've gained about 20 lbs in the last couple months and I've been cooking for myself for about 7 years.

>gumbo too stronk

I think it was really the homemade eggnog everyday for 3 weeks is what really did me in though.
>>
>>7163980
The average 6-year-old is about 42 inches tall and weighs about 50 pounds.
>>
>>7163981
>gumbo
AW YISS
>eggnog
AWWWW YISSSS

Fuck, I should have gotten ingredients for gumbo today.

Doing a huge pot roast tomorrow instead I suppose.
>>
>>7164004
>42 inches tall
So, he couldn't reach over the stove and is, therefore, lying.
>>
>>7163981
fuuuug would devour
>>
>>7163872

nah

>>7163981

looks good and fuck i love egg nog. that was always one of my biggest weaknesses around the holidays. i haven't had it in so long. but i did make egg nog ice cream last year so i guess that counts.
>>
>>7164017
>what is a chair
>what is a stool
Apparently you were too busy bossing your smother around to learn the kinds of ingenious things that normal kids learn to do when they need to reach something.

Also, at the montessori school we had a little electric burner at child height, for use under adult supervision only. But I already knew how to cook by then.
>>
>>7164057
Just givin' you shit, m8. My grandma had me sit on the counter to stir the eggs and pie dough was my play-doh.
>>
>>7163648
Is that buddha's hand? Nice.
I would say yes to your question, just because often I am too lazy to cook, so I just don't eat.
>>
>>7164181
>you will never see buddhas palm for the first time ever again
>>
>>7163894
if you aren't 6'0" 150 lbs like me you should kill yourself
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.