[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to make cup noodles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 207x244
What's the best way to make cup noodles?
>>
Pour hot water in, put lid on.

Wa la.
>>
>>7161949
>Wa la.

Say it like you mean it.
>>
>>7161938
all you need is a noodle stopper anon
>>
File: ramen.jpg (614 KB, 1000x3400) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
614 KB, 1000x3400
>>
They never cook properly and always taste like shit. Absolute bottom of the barrel food and I'm no food snob.
>>
Thought of a restaurant idea

Basically it sells cup noodles but they actually are good noodles and served in a mug.

Customers get to keep the mug

$30 per cup

Advertise to gigahipster - what could go wrong?
>>
File: itsu.jpg (23 KB, 340x226) Image search: [Google]
itsu.jpg
23 KB, 340x226
>>7162202
It already exists.
>>
>>7162221
Those aren't mugs
>>
>>7162194
>OP asks about cup noodle
>anon posts chart about ramen

>/ck/
>>
>>7162242
Cup noodle is garbage. Just buy regular ramen.
>>
>>7162202
Having wasted a lot of time on dumb shit, I see one thing repeatedly. There are enough dumbasses out there that care about how "exclusive" something is, that they'll pay a lot extra for it.
This one place had a gimmick where it only made 24 burgers a night, because that was how many would fit on the grill, and then charged assloads for fried ground beef and a bun and condiments.
>>
>>7162251
Atlanta? I live by a place that does exactly that.
>>
>>7161988
WAAAAA LAAAAA
>>
Start making package ramen instead. Cheaper, better quality and better variety.
>>
>>7161938

1 Can of V8
Poor into noodles
Microwave
HOT SAUCE
Dash of Mustard

Mix enjoy
>>
>>7162251
i saw that on tv
>>
>>7161938

Boil piss.

Pour into cup and cover.

Contemplate where and how your life went so wrong.
>>
>>7162251

Yeah, and Anthony Bourdain is such a pretentious twat that he acted like he was in some sort of secret club the whole time he was eating one.
>>
>>7162202
>>7164663
they're called "pop up" restaurants
>>
>>7161938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQXBAjkmOQ
>>
you bust open the stryofoam, being careful to get all of the seasoning but none of the styrofoam into the water. at a certain point you can kind of push the noodles through the top of the stryofoam bowl. then you break that into thirds, take any vergetrable you have, garlc, onion, pickles (fruit technically), tomotoas, etc etc, and dice them all up. then you either pan fry them for a few minutes with some butter, and at the end with a bitch of soy sauce, then you throw that into the ramen pot. then you add a very small amount of butter and a very small amount of cheese of your choosing, just for consistency, for taste. i don't always have habaneros so sometimes i use red pepper and black pepper, which is kind of a shame, but whatever.

and you can also pan fry some chicken wih a small amount of peanut and sesame oil, diced of course, and throw that in there (drain the oil first don't be a douche). season teh chicken however, but i recommend cumin, garlic, seasalt, and whatever else you want, sometimes pepper, etc
>>
>>7164922
oh nb for double post but at the very end add some whole pieces of lettuce
>>
>>7162191
Disgusting
>>
>>7161938
>Take one chicken Cup Noodles
>Wash out shitty flavoring powder
>Put in Curry powder, salt, pepper, parsley to taste.
>Pour in boiling water to fill line.
>Put in 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
>Put in some cut up chicken
>Mix until broth is a creamy, orange color

Congrats, you made Chicken Tikka Masala in a cup.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.