[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your balanced breakfast /ck/? Not pictured: more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: WIN_20151212_073530.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151212_073530.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
What's your balanced breakfast /ck/?
Not pictured: more cheese and sauerkraut.
>>
>>7161621
scrambled eggs with broccoli or asparagus, sauteed onion, and cheddar cheese, topped with tabasco on bread, or preferably a biscuit.
>>
>>7161621
>sauerkraut
>>
Rice Chex with almond milk. Adding blueberries or strawberries depending on current prices.
>>
File: 1402375954542.jpg (66 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1402375954542.jpg
66 KB, 800x585
>>7161621
>1/2 cup rolled or quick oats in a bowl
>put in 3 or 4 stevia packets
>2 tablespoons flax/chia mix (carington farm brand)
>3/4ths to 1 cup of water
>stir that shit
>nuke in microwave anywhere from 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes
>throw in a 70g of blueberries
>mix in
>compliment with an orange, a cup of coffee, and .75 liters of water afterward

330 calories, shit ton of antioxidants, fiber, tons of omega 3's, and your daily dose of vitamin C all the while making you feel energized and full at least until lunch.

If you already have a relatively high fiber diet, this will make you shit really nicely too.
>>
>>7161621
>breakfast
I get the opportunity to eat once a day. Normally it's what everyone else had for dinner hours before.
>>
eggs
toast
tea
>>
Cut up a banana and toss it into a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with milk.

That's what I had this morning, anyway.
>>
One slice of wholemeal bread, two glasses of purified water, and a multivitamin.
>>
a banana (hate em but damn filling) and whey protein with water
>>
>eating the morning jew
>>
cottage cheese, half an avocado, tomato sliced with salt and pepper.

oatmeal with cinnamon and a sliced banana.
>>
Cigarette and coffee

Do people still do that 'eating in the morning' thing?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.