[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever refused to eat something because you somehow felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Have you ever refused to eat something because you somehow felt sorry for it, despite it NOT being of animal origin?

It happened to me a few times when I was 5 or 6, there were some pastries that looked so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to eat them.
>>
nah i'm straight
>>
no. It's usually more like I try something because it looks really nice and don't finish it because it tastes terrible. Like those fondant cakes
>>
>>7161067
It's called anthropomorphization. It's a good job you grew out of it or you'd be the sort of faggot that's susceptible to taunts from sadistic girls who enjoy making a display of gobbling up little biscuit men.
>>
>>7161067
All the time as a kid. I couldn't eat goldfish or animal crackers or gummy bears, etc.
Pretty sure there was/is something wrong with me.
>>
When I was a kid I would never eat the chocolate rabbits or santas
>>
>>7162828

I used to make screaming noises while pretending they came from the gummy bears when eating them. Though I always felt sorry for chocolate Santa when I ate him.
>>
>>7161067
fuck nah. I eat yo mommas pussy after I beat it up, too. I freak like that.
>>
File: 1406581911912.gif (2 MB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
1406581911912.gif
2 MB, 599x334
>>7163489
>>
I feel bad eating gingerbread men, so I always bite the head first to make their death quick
>>
>>7161067
If there was a law stating you could only eat animals while they were still alive, I'd eat the fuck out of bunnies and fawns.
>>
>>7165500
I'd go for sharks and millipedes.
And any animal that screams unusually, like an eel we caught when I was a child. It was possessed.
>>
If you don't eat those shits mold will
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.