[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151211_105536~01.jpg (896 KB, 1968x2551) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_105536~01.jpg
896 KB, 1968x2551
What can I do with these?
>>
Eat them.
>>
>maple "style"
>sugar shack "inspired"

Put that devil back in whichever hell you found it.
>>
>>7160742

Heat it in a pot with some pepperoni.
>>
>>7160742
Time to hit the road with your can of beans and a pocketful of dreams and become a transient
>>
>>7160747
Fortino's in Burlington, ON.
>>
Put them on top of some plain pancakes.
>>
>>7160742
Eat them on toast with eggs and bacon on the side. Next time get the ones with sausage or fatty blobs of pork
>>
>>7160742
>What can I do with these?
Casserole dish. Add minced onion, tsp of mustard, tsp of chili sauce. Top with bacon slices, some arrangement of sliced bell peppers. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake until golden and crusty on top and edges and bacon has rendered and browned.
Serve with Boston brown bread!
>>
File: cabane_a_sucre11.jpg (90 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
cabane_a_sucre11.jpg
90 KB, 610x350
>>7160742
I personally eat the whole can raw.
I don't purchase them anymore because of my compulsive love for them.
Maybe it's because I'm french canadian.
>>
>>7160860
What is the pie at midnight on that dish?
>>
>>7160876
Could be tourtiere?
>>
Thos beans
>>
>>7160876
Tourtière (meat pie style.)

Then clockwise
>oreilles de christ
>salted lard and maple beans
>potatoes (if done properly those were cooked in maple water)
>giant omelette portion
>maple ham
>>
>>7160744
Good doubles. Great advice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.