[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1444598415879.jpg (21 KB, 703x528) Image search: [Google]
1444598415879.jpg
21 KB, 703x528
Wtf is wrong with straight black coffee, everyone has to add crap to it, just enjoy it for what it is
>>
>>7160196
k thx
>>
10-4
>>
Just sharing thanks
>>
>>7160196
K thx
>>
Wtf is wrong with straight sugar, everyone has to add crap to it, just enjoy it for what it is
>>
Wtf is wrong with bread everyone has to add shit

Just take it for what it is
>>
Margarine and coffee is bomb though. Its supposed to be good for you
>>
>>7160369
It's socially acceptable in America to consume sugar in every form in public except in its natural form.
Americans, while gorging on sugar (a chemical that mimics Class 1 narcotics), are wholly unaware of their own relentless addiction and are unable to face reality. That's why they will recoil at the site of someone eating a pound of sugar from a retail sugar bag but think nothing of someone drinking a litre of dyed synthetic sugar water next to them.
>>
File: 1436027483651.gif (55 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
1436027483651.gif
55 KB, 300x451
>le purist
>>
I drink what I drink because it's enjoyable. I bet you drive a pickup because it's "All-American"
>>
File: richardhammondforw_1825988c.jpg (25 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
richardhammondforw_1825988c.jpg
25 KB, 460x288
>>7160622
We do
>>
>>7160406
>2160
>using pork product
>oy vey!
Soon.
>>
I have it black for no reason other than that I don't care to fuck around with anything else. It serves the purpose of waking my ass up when I'm groggy in the morning.

Of course, I only usually have coffee 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>7160196
its not very good on its own

Its like salt, very good as a component of something, not good by itself
>>
>>7160196
+1
>>
>>7160196
Some people like sweet, creamy milk chocolate instead of bitter, hateful, >80% cacao. Some people like sweet, creamy coffee instead of burnt dishwater. It's totally understandable.
>>
File: seinfeld-coffee.jpg (54 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-coffee.jpg
54 KB, 970x647
What's the deal with people putting shit in their coffee?
>>
>>7160809

That show is such shit.

Except for the one with Bill Burr since he didn't seem to care about pissing Jerry off.
>>
Most people drink shitty, stale coffee and thus they think all black coffee tastes bitter and terrible.

Good coffee that's brewed from freshly roasted beans will taste delicious black. Folgers and Chock Full Of Nuts (ugh my dad buys this) will not.
>>
>>7160815
Far from it. A free show with comedians and cars, talking about comedy and cars...
Pretty great idea to me.
>>
>>7160824
I honestly don't mind the taste of Folders or Chock Full O Nuts from time to time. I work at Starbucks and I get sick of the extra burnt taste of their shitty coffee. I don't see why people pay so much for it.
>>
>>7160815
link
>>
>>7160824
>I work at Starbucks and I get sick of the extra burnt taste of their shitty coffee. I don't see why people pay so much for it.

Their dark/over roasted coffee has a consistent taste even when it's stale.

Even their vacuum packed beans, which are decent if you're just getting into grinding, are at least a few months old by the time they're sitting on shelves.
>>
>>7160369
I LIKE MY SUGAR WITH COFFEE AND CREAM
>>
gives me a stomach ache Tbh.
>>
File: coffee.png (7 KB, 540x648) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
7 KB, 540x648
>>
What's wrong with cream in coffee? Makes the drink smoother, less bitter, and I prefer it like that. Your argument is utterly baseless since when extrapolated basically means you should never mix ingredients.
>>
Why do you put water with your coffee? If you really liked coffee you'd just eat the beans.

If it ain't broke don't fix it
>>
>>7161152
>not going full balzac and eating 20 fistfuls of coffee beans a day

when will plebs learn?
>>
If you ACTUALLY like coffee, you would eat the beans raw instead of using water to dilute the flavor.
>>
>>7161152
>>7161167
The flavour is extracted by the water. If you have a ristretto, the flavour is more intense than if you just chewed the beans.
>>
>>7160196
I can understand not like all the mocha frapa bullshits out there, but some people like a little cream in their coffee once in a while. Are you that much of an autistic faggot to be upset by this?
>>
>>7161167
this desu senpai
>>
>>7160196
Adding anything to fresh-roasted, quality coffee that was brewed black is sacrilege. Good coffee has all sorts of flavors and mouthfeel that should never be masked by sugar and what not. Espresso is a different story. Faux-presso from a moka pot can go really well with sugar.
>>
>>7161144
>What's wrong with cream in coffee?

Nothing really. Unless you're spending good money on decent coffee that doesn't come from a can or a rigid container.

Personally, I got tired of depending on cream or milk just to even drink coffee. During the worst of times I would think "fuck, I wish I could have some coffee, but I'm all out of creamer."
>>
>>7161171
then why not eat coffee powder
>>
>>7161057
I'll put my cream in your sugar bb
>>
>>7160196
That's like asking why people don't eat pure chocolate.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.