[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find a meal more enjoyable when you have a friend to share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Do you find a meal more enjoyable when you have a friend to share it with?
>>
A double sized negro cock
>>
Nope i hate eating with other people
>>
Absolutely not
>Trying to eat my sandwich
>Faggot friend drones on about some stupid shit
>Have to stare and nod at him while eating my sandwich
>Then he asks me a question
>A FUCKING question while I'm chewing my food
Seriously keep that shit YES or NO. All you can do is shake your head when your mouth is full. Anyways,
>Awkward silence while I finish chewing my food
>Don't even get to savor it
>Swallow my food and give him a one-word answer
>He continues with the conversation
Happens every time whenever I go out to eat with someone.
>>
fuck no
>ohhh my god this X is soooo gooood! try some!!
>what? you dont like X?
>then why wont you try some?
>here just try this bite right here...
>ugh just try it!
>okay here try some of my Y, its amazinggg
>repeat

>so whats your opinion on X?
>why's that?
>30 minutes later im still only halfway through my meal because im getting pummeled by open ended questions
>wow anon youre a slow eater!
every fucking time
>>
File: welp.gif (482 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
482 KB, 500x269
eating alone
>reading or working, plate next to keyboard, take bites, barely acknowledge food
eating with my roommate
>sit at the dining table together and watch anime on the tv, barely acknowledge eachother
>>
>>7160250
You seem awfully hostile about something pretty minuscule. I'm sure your friends love being around you.
>>
>>7160106
How the hell would I know what it's like to have a friend to share anything with?
>>
It really depends, if its a fun person to banter with before the food arrives and a quiet eater (ie someone who doesn't fucking try to talk while were eating) then I'm good

If its someone noisy as fuck who wont let me eat my food in peace puck that
>>
If they eat politely then sure.

One too many people I know never seemed to learn that you look like a goddamn troglodyte when you eat with your mouth open.
>>
>>7160250
I'm gonna revolutionise your world, dude.

If your mouth's full and you need to say a sentence or two, you can hold your hand in front of it while talking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.