[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we at least all agree that honeydew is the best flavor of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: basedhoneydew.jpg (8 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
basedhoneydew.jpg
8 KB, 183x276
Can we at least all agree that honeydew is the best flavor of bubble tea?
>>
>>7159045
I've always got green apple
Yeah... I'm a pleb
>>
File: 1433424209466.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1433424209466.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>7159045
>bubble tea
>>
>>7159054
found the kek
>>
>>7159045
Nah brah, I like the milkless juices or teas with tapioca. Ever have the canned bubble teas?
>>
>>7159054
what the fuck were they giving that dog?
>>
>>7159078
likely peroxide, to induce emesis. the vomit's probably chocolate
>>
>>7159078
bubble tea you retard
>>
>>7159084
>probably chocolate

nigger do you see how much there is? that's all the way from the intestines. that's poop.
>>
I prefer thai tea or passionfruit with lychee. No boba ever I hate the texture.
>>
>>7159099
then it's copremesis as a result of ileus or an obstruction. it could be both, too.
>>
>>7159045
POWER RANKINGS:
>GOD TIER
Honeydew
Taro
Passionfruit
Avocado
Barley Milk Tea
Kiwi

>HIGH TIER
Lychee
Royal Milk Tea
Jackfruit
Mango
Peach

>MID TIER
Green Apple
Thai Tea
Lavender
Strawberry
Guava
Anything with Grass Jelly

>LOW TIER
Matcha
Coffee
Papaya
Durian

>SHIT TIER
Chocolate
Anything with Bursting Boba

/thread
>>
>>7159138
>Matcha
>low tier
you literally have the palate of a child. work on your body bitch PLEASE
>>
>>7159205
not saying i don't enjoy matcha as a flavor but i just feel it doesn't work as well with bubble tea in my experience

red bean tea, on the other hand, is bretty great
>>
>>7159252
oh that's understandable
red bean is amazing
>>
>Not taro

Stay pleb
>>
boba not bubble

respect taiwanese culture
>>
>>7159138
>no rose flavor
Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>7159045

That and banana are my usual choices.

I have some boba and some huge straws, but I never ordered the flavor powders. I could be having one right now... damn.
>>
>>7159508
mein rose-flavored nigger
>>
>not Thai Milk Tea
>not Jasmine Milk Tea

>>7159078
The animal version of ipecac, iirc the dog ate some chocolate and threw up the entire contents of its stomach.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.