[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here's a fun fact for y'all i'm quite possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
here's a fun fact for y'all

i'm quite possibly the first person in the world ever to start serving coke with lemon

it was way before the internet, early '90s i think and i was working in a bar in Austin, TX
don't really recall how it happened, just pure stroke of genius mixed with luck i think

we started serving coke with lemon and called it artisan coke, it was just a regular coke but with a slice of lemon in it and we would sell it for $2/bottle while regular coke was going for $1/bottle
>>
>mom, i posted it again!
>>
Some guy made exactly the same 'artisan coke' joke just yesterday in some other thread. Today you're trying to start a poor ass troll thread out of it. Seen the same a few times here. Is that always you, worst loser on 4chan?
>>
I was actually the first person to ever say "Get your facts right" in response to a person who says things that aren't true about you

This was around 2005, 2006.

Literally the first person, no joke. Popularized around 2010 on many TV shows and around culture in general

But yeah, I was the first to say it
>>
Argentina nigger here

My father used to put lemon on his coke around 70-80, learned from a friend who had lemon trees and put lemon juice to the coke just to fuck around (He lived in the country)
>>
>>7159907
got any proof?
>>
>>7159915
Zero. It's just Coke and lemon, no alcohol at all.
>>
>>7159919
without any proof, i'm going with OP story
>>
>>7159925
OP's drink is the same. They're both zero proof.
>>
>>7159915
The original niggertin here
No proof at all
I mean it just lemon and coke it's not that complicated, anybody in any part of the world could get the same idea at diferent ages
>>
>>7159932
it's not that complicated for sure, but someone had to do it first
just like putting chocolate in milk
>>
I was actually the first person to ever eat food. This was way back when I was a baby. I just put some baby food in my mouth and then everybody started doing it. I don't really mind that its become so popular but I'm kinda bitter I dont get any credit for it.
>>
File: freestyle coke lime.jpg (6 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
freestyle coke lime.jpg
6 KB, 156x156
>2015
>lemon Coke
>>
>>7162218
lime is for diet coke you fucking plen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.