[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it feel like you're cheeks are sweating when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1449808194420[1].jpg (48 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1449808194420[1].jpg
48 KB, 350x350
Why does it feel like you're cheeks are sweating when you eat muffins or cake?

Probably one of those weird sensations people never talk about, this only happens when I eat cake or muffin, not anything else. I wonder why.
>>
You're having an allergic reaction.
>>
>>7158807
to what? I t doesn't seem to matter what type of pastry, but its only the sweets, not regular bread, or anything else.
>>
>>7158812
Hell if I know dude, it's your allergies.
I assure you it is not a normal thing.
>>
>>7158804
You're allergic to something in them.
>>
>>7158804
It's probably the gluten
>>
>>7158825
Are there certain ingredients/processes with gluten that would occur in cake, muffins and similar pastries but not in wheat bread, crackers, wheat bran cereal, etc.
>>
>>7158804
What, the outside of your cheeks get wet when you eat cake?

Are you an alien? I think you might be an alien.
>>
>>7158860
I get the sensation that a very specific small area near the top of both sides of cheeks is like sweating or crying, yet its not.

Something similar happens if I eat pizza, one of the reasons I avoid it: It feels like grease is pouring out of my face all over, even though my face isn't greasy. Doesn't happen when I eat cold cheese.
>>
>>7158889
I think you're the only one dude
>>
>>7158894
hmmm, the first time one of those

"weird body sensation for everyone or just me"

thats actually just me it seems
>>
>>7158889
>crying
Might be something in you sinuses acting up i.e. allergies

>It feels like grease is pouring out of my face all over
No idea here breh, probably also allergies.

Ask your doctor about it next time you go in for a regular checkup.
>>
You are talking about tight feeling in your cheeks when you eat it and it is also hard to swallow? I get that when I eat a burger because it's too dry.
>>
>>7158804
I know what you are talking about but its very subtle for me. I don't think you are allergic to anything. I believe its just the texture of the food. The food is rubbing against the inside of your cheeks and it subtly feels like something on the outside of your cheeks.
>>
>>7158929
no
>>7158939
could be this though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.