[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate never cooks anything more than horrible top ramen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7237535962_0ae3b02942_c[1].jpg (264 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
7237535962_0ae3b02942_c[1].jpg
264 KB, 800x531
>roommate never cooks anything more than horrible top ramen or kraft mac and cheese
>tells me he wants to start cooking, asks me if i'll help him with things if he needs any help with anything
>seems legit, he's a pretty smart guy and it's not like cooking is hard, asked me to do something pretty reasonable, made it clear he wants to do most of the work and just wants me on hand in case he need help
>pretty optimistic about the whole thing, actually
>tells me he's going to make eggs benedict
>i strongly advise him against this, let him know that it's a difficult meal to make well because it requires you do a few time-sensitive things at once, that I can help him find something better to start out with if he's interested
>insists he's going to make eggs benedict

you guys interested, wanna hear how he fucked up?
>>
Yes nigger hurry up with the story im waiting
>>
My roommate just cooks spanish omlette every night.

Could be worse but the smell is beginning to trigger me
>>
just fucking post it you attention whore
>>
>huehue i'm better at something than my roommate and he did something dumb
>>
>>7158745
>forgot to separate yolks from whites
>sauce broke
>tried to fix it by adding water

Some combination of those three, right?
>>
>>7158745
Eggs Benedict is fucking easy, dude.
Don't tell me you made him cook the sauce in a pan like some French faggot.
>>
>>7158745

Give the nigga budget bytes
>>
>>7158776
This. Just half and half ketchup and mayonaise for the perfect hollandaise
>>
>>7158754
Are you fucking retarded? Nothing in that suggests that. Why don't you stop being a fag?
>>
>>7158745
FUCKING GO ON THEN
>>
>>7158754

I know right. How much do you want to bet he can't replace his own pads and rotors?
>>
>>7158754
Room mate spotted
>>
>>7158776
Poached eggs take some practice to get right and a real sauce Hollandaise isn't that easy either for someone with 0 experience.
Also, how do you whisk the egg yolks in a pan?
>>
>>7160819
desu this is more like just changing the oil and filter
>>
Gonna try to make eggs Benedict tomorrow for the first time. How do you make hollandaise sauce? Do I use English muffins? Send help
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.