[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a cooking show starting him? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bill-Burr.jpg (40 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Burr.jpg
40 KB, 700x290
Would you watch a cooking show starting him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWCMzHWlRk
>>
MAKHINN A PIEEEEEEEEEEE CRUST FOR THE LAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEES! OH ITS FUCKIN BRUTAL.
>>
Burr has turned into such a kek ever since he got married to that hole
>>
>>7158168
I would. It wouldn't be good, but it'd be better than Rachel Ray, Alton Brown and the drama shit of Gordon Ramsay
he wouldn't try to be likable, he'd just say what he's doing. you'd see him consulting his recipe
>it says here it needs a teaspoon of salt. why the fuck does that little make so much of a difference for a cake this big? oh well, far be it from me to question the recipe, it's published and i'm not
>>
>>7158168
Tryhard.
>>
So glad he delivered
>>
>>7158368
>Alton Brown

It wouldn't be better than Good Eats. Alton Brown may be the biggest cock gobbling faggot on TV but he knows how to teach people to cook.
>>
>>7158716
I like that he explains the science behind what he does. But besides that, all his recipes are these long-winded, epic events that require 50 different ingredients and involves 8 hours of different cooking methods that take you from the stove to the oven to the grill and finally back to the stove.
>>
>>7158772
His sci is solid, but his recipes that don't centre on baking or Americana are horrible shit.

I couldn't stop cringing watching his tomato sauce episode.
>add vinegar to your tomato sauce!
>now add ketchup to your tomato sauce!!
>now add sugar to your tomato sauce because tomatoes are, like, totally sour and stuff!!!
How about this: caramelise your aromatics and omit the vinegar and vinegar-containing ketchup and maybe you wouldn't need to add sugar, you retarded fuck.

While all his other recipes were meh at best the only one to make me cringe nearly as hard that I can remember off hand were his recipes for curry and kebab.

All the same, George W. Bush would sound smart, too, if he stuck to simple regurgitation of a script written by a team of researchers and wasn't asked any questions.
>>
>>7158168
Yes. I'm a big fan of his personality and the way he comes across, he's hilarious.
>>
>>7158833
Yeah, definitely. I love this because you get to learn how to cook something, while laughing your ass off at the same time. It's awesome.
>>
>>7158971
It's just more Bill Burr. It's hilarious in the sense that he's making fun of people who just can't follow a recipe. Also, the harsh reality between cookbook pictures and your own is funny too, especially with pie crusts. They never do turn out pretty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.