[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your least favorite eateries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1431045102953.jpg (166 KB, 756x628) Image search: [Google]
1431045102953.jpg
166 KB, 756x628
What places can you cu/ck/s not stand? I never really enjoyed Applebee's or Red Lobster. Applebee's food is just so average and boring it feels like ramen chefs like me can do way better at home. Red Lobster is just kin of meh for seafood, especially since I live in Florida. Theres so many better seafood joints around. But those Cheddar Bay Biscuits are pretty dank
>>
Applebees is gross. Food poisoning from a steak(I was asking for it by ordering a steak).
McDonalds is also shit.
>>
>>7158037
Dunkin donuts
>>
Tgi fridays. The only reason i even step foot is because the happy hour is decent
>>
Arby's.

I just plain don't like it.
Their food is, in my opinion, of low quality.
They always like to dress their sandwiches instead of putting it on the side.
Their place always smells like ass; I've been to a few and it's all the same flavor of shit.
The name alone even pisses me off; "Arby's".

Destroy the entire chain if I could. Sorry Arby diehards, I'm sure there's a few of you here.
>>
Giant Pizza
>>
>>7158037
Chipotle, corner bakery, Panera bread, dominos, papa johns, all fucking trash
>>
>>7158075
Fucking finally. I live in NH and everyone is cray cray bananas about their coffee and food.

THEYRE BOTH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
File: Subway fuckknuckle.png (779 KB, 610x809) Image search: [Google]
Subway fuckknuckle.png
779 KB, 610x809
>>7158217
>>
I love TGI Fridays. Then again the only one I ever go to is in New Jersey when I'm visiting the gf's family.

Fuck Olive Garden.
>>
I never really cared for Chipotle. It's usually packed full of people, the food is over-hyped, and it pioneered the whole "fast-casual" and "muh natural foods" bullshit which is portrayed ad-nauseum on every restaurant/food industry commercial. All these marketing buzzwords mang.
>>
File: Virgil fuck money.jpg (21 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Virgil fuck money.jpg
21 KB, 642x361
>>7159818

Gotta have dat fuck money to fuck wit the OG.
>>
>>7158037
>Panda Express
>Bush's Chicken
>Quizno's
>Mr. Pita
>Papa John's (Already been said but still)
>McDonald's
>Burger King
>Waffle House
>Jack In The Box
>>
Little Caesars
>>
>>7158037
I have standing boycotts against chipotle, Jamba Juice, and jersey mike's
>>
>>7158037
The won ton tacos at Applebee's are legit. I don't even look at the rest of the menu.
>>
>>7158037

Red lobster is the kind of place I always go to thinking its good but then I'm reminded that unless I'm going to shell out $20 for lobster, it mid range priced stuff is chili's-tier.

I swear to to god that place would be dead without the biscuits.
>>
Most fast food burgers
Panda express
Subway
Applebees
Tgif
>>
>Panera. I feel like I'm being ripped off for what I get
>Wendy's. See above.
>Outback Steak house. Also see above
>McDonalds. I only get it if I end up there because that is what other people I'm with want to go. Food isn't that good, but at least I can just get a couple McChickens of the value menu
>Applebees. Pretty much same as above. The quesadilla burger they have does taste good though.
>>
>>7158217
Have you tried the French dips? They're pretty damn delicious imho familia
>>
>>7159897
>Quizno's

Awww hell naw nigga we bout to throw down!! Take it back!
>>
>>7160155
>that place would be dead without the biscuits

Are "biscuits" slang for black people?
>>
>>7160698
I'm with you. Quiznos is amazing.
>>
>>7160704
No, their cheddar biscuits
>>
>>7160709
Wooosh....
>>
>>7160709
You can buy the mix from any grocery store.
>>
burger king just because the food is so fucking bad. I mean yeah it's fast food but burger king just manages to take it a step beyond. last time i got weird grayish meat with ancient wilted lettuce and the whole thing is barely even stacked into a normal burger shape.

wendys gets an honorable mention just because the burgers are so goddamn greasy. the last time i went with my dad when he opened the wrapper and a literal stream of grease poured out and ruined his pants.
>>
>>7158037
Subway.
>>
Those cheese biscuits at red lobster are pretty awesome but I lost all reason for going there when I figured out how to make better ones myself.
>>
>>7160802
Grandpa don't feed her the cheddar biscuits!
>>
>>7160711
Yes, I got it. Black people flood to Red Lobster. I-I'm not dense
>>
I honestly only eat at 4 chain restaurants willingly. Chipotle, Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, and Whataburger.
>>
>>7160704
shit and i thought it was only a my local one with all the niggers
>>
>>7158037
Wafflehouse.
>>
>>7159897
Used to love Panda Express, but Im going to have to word this. Their chow mein is decent if you put the orange sauce in it.
>>
>>7160449
>>Wendy's. See above.
Wendys is the kind of place you dont order the combos from. You order like 5 things off the dollar menu. Like Taco Bell.
>>
>>7158264
Couldn't agree more. Some of the drinks/donuts are okay, but every time I get food I end up disappointed. I really don't get why everyone shit's themselves over it...
>>
>>7161390
Last time I went it was free and I still regretted getting their shit coffee
>>
>>7161383
And by dollar I meant value. Theres no such thing as a dollar menu anywhere, duh.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.