[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty damn drunk. Tell me what snack/food I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
I'm pretty damn drunk. Tell me what snack/food I should get from the store. Cannot be too difficult to prepare, as in my current state I would surely injure myself.
>>
Dry dog food.
>>
>>7157960
Baby food.
>>
PB&Js
>>
Garden herb triscuits
Beet hummus from Trader Joe's
>>
File: funyuns.jpg (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
funyuns.jpg
149 KB, 500x500
>>7157960
Funyons
>>
>>7158041
are you fucking retarded? There is a picture of the bag right there that says "funyuns" and you spell it funyons. What the FUCK is a funYON
>>
Once you get the funyuns then you get the pizza then you get the ranch, then you get the power!
>>
>>7158046
Thanks Mr. Curmudgeon, how come you didn't cap the "a" in "are" at the beginning of your opening sentance?
>>
I ended up just grilling a cheese at home but I burned the shit out of it and now my apartment smells vaguely of carbon. Fuck! I'm going to the store for Pringles and possibly more wine, depending on whether I think I can pass for sober long enough to buy it.
>>
>>7157960
A hot, greasy meal from your ethnic eatery of choice.
>>
>>7158059
With articulate spelling and grammar like that, I don't think you're drunk at all.
>>
>>7158046
I believe Captain Kirk fucked one, then drop kicked it out an airlock
>>
>>7158059
If you're in Ireland get these bitches.
>>
>>7158065
The spelling is not difficult even when I'm drunk, but I've drunk a bottle and a half of wine and have very little tolerance.
>>
File: pringles-sour_cream_n_onion.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pringles-sour_cream_n_onion.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
>>7158059
If in the good ol' USA get these.
>>
>>7158071
He pretty much fucked anything that moved then moved on, such is the life of a starship captain.
>>
>>7158065
Not op but my spelling doesn't suffer at all when i'm drinking, at least not until i'm so smashed i can't see the screen.

it just takes me longer to get it out because I go back and correct errors
>>
>>7158098
I'm like that when I've got a hangover and have to write code and shit. I second guess myself.
>>
>>7158089
The space herpes was a bitch, though
>>
File: resolute2.jpg (65 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
resolute2.jpg
65 KB, 500x376
>>7158106
Bones would always fix him up.
>>
File: tard.png (271 KB, 501x361) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
271 KB, 501x361
>>7158057

>sentance

Kek
>>
>>7158120
Yeah yeah yeah.
At least I can admit a mistake.
>>
ice cream and flaming hot cheetos
>>
>>7158041
god tier here
>>
Alright OP this is what you're going to do.

You're going to go to the store.
You're going to get the following:
-1 lb summer sausage (they have these everywhere, just get it)
-Crackers (salsa, ranch, jalapeno, whatever they have that looks tasty)
-Cheddar cheese (Cheddar pairs perfectly with summer sausage)

You're going to come home
You're going to slice the summer sausage into circles that will fit on the crackers, not more than 1/4 inch thick
You're going to put the sausage in the microwave for 30 seconds (its already cooked, you're now heating to release the fats)
You're going to cut up your cheese in 1/4 inch thick slices that fit on your cracker

Now, this is very important and will either make or break this meal, so LISTEN THE FUCK UP.

1) Cracker on bottom
2) Cheese on cracker
3) Sausage on cheese

You're drunk so this may seem like rocket science, but trust me it's more like women's studies; not fucking hard at all. You got this. Enjoy some good snacks bro.
>>
>>7158155
>>
>>7158080
I got hese, also some of those shitty frosted supermarket cookies. I forgot my wallet and had to go back home before I could pay. How shameful.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.