[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is sausage so hard to find, no fast food seems to do it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why is sausage so hard to find, no fast food seems to do it. They do nasty ass hot dog. Wheres are the best SAUSAGE motherfuckers?
>>
hot sausages
>>
>>7157762

A hot dog is just a skinny Knockwurst, which is called a Frankfurter...you're eating shit Frankfurters, that's why you dislike them.

The "best" sausages in my opinion come from central and eastern Europe. German and Polish sausages being my favorites.
>>
>>7157762
>where is the sausage
>from fast food

Kinda just fucking with you. My McDonald's has Brats during football season, but I'm not sure why they don't just keep them in an oniony beer bath like most fast food places keep their franks in a dirty dogwater bath.
>>
>>7157762
Up your mom's ass every night.

It's mine.
>>
local guy in my own town runs his own sausage store/restaurant. He makes them all yourself.You can go in and buy any number of sausages in a pack. Or you can just go in for lunch and he'll grill one up for you and throw it on a bun.

I feel blessed.
>>
>>7157762
What shithole do you live in that you can't find sausages?
>>
>>7157912
I think he means really good sausages.

You'll find mediocre sausages anywhere. But if you ever had a really amazing sausage, you'll know they're hard to find. It's one of those things that anybody can make, but a very few people can make really, really well.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (31 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
31 KB, 511x288
>>7157762

It's an Australian tradition to have a sausage sizzle outside most hardware stores on the weekend, usually raising money for a charity. Also happens at pretty much any public event, not the greatest quality, but better than the best hotdogs available.
>>
>>7157920
I think he means at fast food chains maybe
>>
File: vader.jpg (151 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
151 KB, 500x344
>>7157818
>>7157762 (OP)
Up your mom's ass every night.

It's mine.
>>
>>7157943
I had to look this up to see if youre bullshitting me, how the fuck did that random combination of things form a tradition lal
>>
>>7157920
the dude asked for fast food chains that had them as an option. no he is not looking for the good ones.
>>
>>7157943
Fuck Bunnings.
Those clowns have been charging $2.50 at my local. Bring back the $1 snags.
>>
>>7158008
Doesn't seem that odd, WI has brat frys for charity almost everywhere. I assume people had charities with cookouts across the country.
>>
>>7158060
A Dan Murphy's opened here not too long ago and they had a free all you can eat snag tent out front.
They ran out within an hour
>>
>>7158420
Ha-ha I can picture all the pissed idiots going to town on then.
>>
>>7157762
Go on craigslist and say you're looking for sausage.
>>
>>7158448
single male 21 yrs old looking for buddy to eat sausage with
>>
>>7158460
Single 20 year old male, desperately looking to be completely filled by huge sausages.
All sizes and colors desired.
>>
File: crab_meat.jpg (172 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
crab_meat.jpg
172 KB, 600x471
>>7158475
i love craigslist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.