[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rock-bottom hooch Recipe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20151210_191019.jpg (370 KB, 613x1094) Image search: [Google]
20151210_191019.jpg
370 KB, 613x1094
I used to brew beer and mead but in the last month I've lost all my money, friends, and jobs so here's how I'm staying drunk until poverty catches up with me.

1 empty milk carton/carboy/similar container
1 balloon or airlock of some kind
2 cans of pineapple chunks in 100% juice
2.5 cups sugar
2 slices of bread in lieu of yeast

Fill remaining space with water, attach balloon/airlock to the top and shake it up a bit. What yeast is still alive in the sliced bread eats the sugar and produces CO2 and alcohol. You'll know it's working if there are bubbles and your balloon is filling up. Once the bubbles stop after a few days/weeks/whenever, it's done. Cheers.

It's basically prison hooch but it'll keep you drunk if you can keep it down.
>>
Suicide isn't the answer, OP.
>>
are you sure the bread will work? doesn't the heat from baking kill off the yeast?
>>
>>7157187
>in the last month I've lost all my money, friends, and jobs
damn holmes what happened?
>>
>>7157193
>Suicide isn't the answer, OP.

Are you certain?
>>
Pretty sure buying the cheapest neutral grain spirit will be cheaper, better tasting and faster than this or any other type of moonshine.
>>
>>7157187
Why not just go buy a $5 handle of some bottom of the shelf shit?
>>
>>7157203
It would depend on the quality of the moonshine and the knowledge/equipment of its maker. With the right equipment and know-how, you can make some excellent moonshine that would be cheaper in the long term than buying spirits.

Not this janky-ass setup, that's for sure, though. He should be buying cheap-ass stuff like Vladimir.
>>
>>7157197
Roommate and best friend of 8 years stabbed me in the back, told the rest of our circle that I'm the asshole and they ditched me too. Girl I've been with for a long time would rather contemplate suicide than a life with me and broke it off. Family lives far away, never see them. Living with brother for the time being, but he's getting married and moving out. I can't afford to pay the mortgage myself because my company let me go to make room for another contractor. Last check from them bounced because reasons and now my bank account is in the negatives. I made this abomination because it's all I had in the house that even has a chance of getting me drunk.
>>
>>7157276
sorry to hear that. the person I was best friends with for like 15 years turned out to be a shit person as well, luckily it didn't cost me anything. I know thats a shitty thing to go through. If your "friends" ditched you cause of something that someone else said they weren't really your friends. Even though it sucks right now take comfort in the fact that you will be better of longterm not surrounded by phony people. Shitty that the girl did that, but I guess she showed her true colors so maybe its for the best. Go out and get some pussy (you've already gotten at least one girl obviously, you can do it) and don't drink too much, just enough to numb things out when it gets too heavy. Ive been where you are right now before, a year from now your life could be great again. Take care.
>>
>>7157276
>roommate
>"girlfriend" who only stayed around because you had a check rolling in
>account in negatives because you didn't save any of your money

The degenerate lifestyle is not for everybody. If you cant couch surf and suck a few dicks on the side then I suggest getting your shit together and stop believing in the yolo maymay
>>
>>7157353
do humanity a favor, ladies
if a guy is this much of a waste, gtfo, don't risk pregnancy
>>
Homemade alcohol is illegal in the US.
>>
>>7157404
No its not.
>>
>>7157404
No, selling distilled alcohol without a license is illegal in the US. Go read about The Whiskey Rebellion you uneducated philistine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.