[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my pizza.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: GGO1CWY.jpg (319 KB, 2540x1256) Image search: [Google]
GGO1CWY.jpg
319 KB, 2540x1256
Rate my pizza.
>>
you should bake it first
>>
>>7156959
looks undercooked
>>
File: WSadBsS.jpg (341 KB, 2206x1417) Image search: [Google]
WSadBsS.jpg
341 KB, 2206x1417
Cooked.
>>
looks good would eat
>>
>>7156959
is that raw shit chicken or shrimp?
i dont get people who put stuff like that on pizza u must be american
>>
>>7156959
Kind of relevant question:

Is it strange to sautee or cook veggies before topping it on a pizza? I hate biting into a pizza and having the veggies taste raw even though they've been baked.
>>
>>7156993
Yes, because they end up overcooked when you bake the pizza in the oven you retard.
>>
>>7156974
How about some pizza with your grease?
>>
>>7156985
oh wow, you got to post about americans for the 100th time today. why are eurofaggots so obsessed with america? has all the muslim jizz pumped up your asses scrambled your little brains?
>>
>>7156985
those are mushrooms and ham, retarded euro-nigger
>>
Awesome looking pizza.

Make a thread on /r9k/ they have good food threads.

/ck/ is cancer.
>>
THAT GREASE DAWG
i got an heart attack by just looking at that

typical american food
>>
>>7157009
>/r9k/
>good
yeah okay
>>
>>7157012
why is eu so salty
>>
Could use some anchovies.
>>
>>7157035
sweating out arab sperm
>>
>>7156974

10/10 Great Pizza
>>
File: durr.png (333 KB, 748x514) Image search: [Google]
durr.png
333 KB, 748x514
>>7157009
>good food threads on /r9k/

kek

they probably talk about cheese pizza and nuggies all day
>>
i just ate a bacon and brussels sprouts pizza
>>
>>7157140
or why you should be able to specify a homely male delivery person cause talking to females/chads is stressful
>>
My pizza always form a dome shape. Fuck.
>>
>>7156993
No, nigger, it's not.

You can saute anything you want, and then just put it on your pizza AFTER you bake it in the oven.
>>
>>7157149
Interesting. I love Brussels sprouts but I never thought to put them on pizza.
>>
File: ss444.jpg (124 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ss444.jpg
124 KB, 960x720
Pizza thread?
I just made this bad boy.
>>
File: dat zaa.jpg (264 KB, 937x707) Image search: [Google]
dat zaa.jpg
264 KB, 937x707
rate the pizza I had recently
>>
>>7156985
>chicken or shrimp

Holy shit it's mushrooms you fucking idiot.
>>
File: dat za.jpg (137 KB, 799x618) Image search: [Google]
dat za.jpg
137 KB, 799x618
spicy coppa, chorizo, fennel sausage, mozzarella, roasted red peppers
>>
>>7157808
Chiffonade looks like shit
>>
>>7157821
can you find anything more minuscule to complain about?
>>
>>7157885
there's a mushroom on the crust
>>
>>7157807
lrn dough fgt
>>
File: Tusconi Roma and Pesto Pizzas.jpg (818 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Tusconi Roma and Pesto Pizzas.jpg
818 KB, 3264x2448
I made these a month back, best pizza I've ever had honestly
>>
>>7156959

Well, let's take a look.

Your dough: Looks like you were trying to go rustic with the shape. Light stretching, sloppy folding, which I completely understand. You're trying to mimic artisan mini-pizza, but the consistency of your dough looks like it could be better; would recommend finding a better recipe, or perfecting yours a little more.

Topping layers: How did you layer your toppings? Was the finished product soggy at all, because it looks like it might be. This can be attributed to too many toppings, which I think it's safe to say you have. Sauce should be in lite portions as should the cheese. Looks like you went Sauce -> Toppings -> Cheese, where a more correct order might have been Toppings -> Cheese -> Sauce. This would have also saved you some drooping of your slices in the final product because the sauce being on the top layer wouldn't have saturated into the dough, with the added benefit of an insulated cheese layer keeping your toppings to a higher temperature and increasing a flavor release. Fresh basil on the top never hurt either (only throwing that in because fuck yeah basil)

Crust: The crust on your final product looks decent on one side, and hard as a rock on the other. You can fix this in two ways; turning your pizza at the halfway point, or using an egg wash on your crust which will keep it from drying out, and also giving you a deeper and richer golden color. Alternatively, you can glaze your crust with a garlic butter and accomplish much the same thing with better flavor, but less golden color.

Overall, would rate 6.5 / 10

-Nice doneness of the cheese
-Crust can be difficult to work with, you did decent
-General shape of topping center is well done

-Dough could use a little work
-Find a better topping layer scheme
-Crust is alright, but not great, could use improvement

Good work
>>
File: wat.png (85 KB, 343x281) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
85 KB, 343x281
>>7156985
Are you blind?
>>
Your pizza is degenerate as fuck.

>>7156959
>>7157121
samefag.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.