[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the mighty have fallen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: chipotle-shutdown.jpg (146 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
chipotle-shutdown.jpg
146 KB, 600x450
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>7156062
I really hope I don't have to go in to work today
>>
>>7156062
>Supply chain issue
That's the most general description I've ever seen.
>>
>>7156062
e. coli costs extra, is that okay?
>>
>>7156062
>we're close coz things
>>
Not surprising. The few times I've gotten food from there it's not even hot at all. This kind of food isn't meant to be served at room temperature.
>>
>>7156062
I just had chipotle yesterday and found out about this today. I didn't get any meat on my burrito though. Am I safe?
>>
>>7156062
Why do you think that they were ever mighty in the first place?
>>
>>7156062

When Chipotle blew up a few years ago, my friend was trying to make the case that, while inauthentic and pricey, they were consistent and had the highest quality ingredients. I kept going to the taqueria behind the tire shop, and he's dead. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, TIM?
>>
>>7157010
> someone's got an axe to grind
>>
>>7156062
Maybe one of the /ck/ shills got sick. Wouldn't that be a riot.
>>
Why do people even eat chipotle? I don't get it. Do you live in the suburbs with no decent places to get a burrito? Or are you a shit eating pig?
>>
>>7157162
I'm surprised there aren't already damage control shill posts shitting up the board already.
>>
I went to BK yesterday for breakfast and they had no eggs for the same reason.
>>
>food is always cold
>meat is 50% fat and hard to chew
>ingredients are never evenly distributed, enjoy biting into all of your guacamole in the first bite
>expensive
>crowded as fuck at all times

There is absolutely no reason to eat Chipotle ever.
>>
My favorite fast food is chipotle and five guys
>>
I love Chipotle but this will scare me away. Plus their chicken went down so far in quality over the years that I ended up getting sofritas more often.
>>
>>7157266
So you're in denial? You can adimit it here.
>>
>>7157274

huh?
>>
>>7157266
> get a load of this fag, he's on the down low
>>
>>7157279
> now it claims to not understand English
>>
File: happy frogs.jpg (149 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
happy frogs.jpg
149 KB, 960x620
>never eaten at memepotle
>never will
feels good
>>
Not really much of a loss, I mean Chipotle isn't bad tasting food by any means but I think any Murricans who live in states with a decently sized Mexican population already has fast food places they can go to that are just better and cheaper than Chipotle.

Now sure the workers at your local place don't know GMO from OMG but really if you're doing fast food why are you pretending it's good for you? That giant Chipotle Burrito easily had a 1000 calories, if anything is killing you it's not the Monsanto crops.
>>
>>7157225

What if you're constipated?
>>
Am I just lucky and have the one good chipotle?
I never got cold food from them, but I do admit sometimes the distribution is a bit fucked
>>
>>7156945
By the time you read this, you will already be dead.
>>
>>7157292
>feeling good about not doing something
I mean, I guess
>>
>>7157010
>saving up your frustrations like this
Are you female? That's a rhetorical question, because you are
>>
Thats what happens when you side with superstition and organics over science and progress

I still eat there though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.