[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best food to eat while high (on weed?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15
File: Bridges_zpsdroioipn.jpg (82 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
Bridges_zpsdroioipn.jpg
82 KB, 600x357
I've never smoked before because I thought it was bad for you (strong religious upbringing D.A.R.E, tv shows/after school specials etc.) but I've done a lot of research on it on 420chan, high times articles and /r/trees. It's actually helps a lot of people with medical problems and isn't as bad as society says so. I'm thinking of eventually joining NORML one day but first I want to try it for myself.

I want my first time smoking to be perfect and I want to eat/drink something that's going to blow my mind. I don't know if I should go for something familiar or something crazy that tastes amazing while high. I'm only 18 so I might have a hard time getting any alcohol but I don't know if I should get drunk and high my first time.

I see a lot of people talking about weed online who just eat garbage like frozen pizza, fast food or junk/snacks while high but I don't like that stuff sober lol. I like a lot of different stuff but I don't really like much seafood besides fried fish, shrimp and mussels. I know it's lame but my favorite meal is nice cut or steak and potatoes. I'm open to any other recommendations.
>>
>>7154999
Beer floats tbqh
>>
File: Meatloaf.jpg (19 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
Meatloaf.jpg
19 KB, 468x286
You should eat whatever you like eating most while sober
>>
>>7154999
It was never about taste for me when I was high, it was all about texture. Super moist desserts and water felt the best to me. But I digress
DUDE
>>
Honestly? It doesn't matter what you eat when you're high. That's the whole point, it greatly enhances the flavor of whatever you're eating.
>>7155037
has it right, experimenting with different textured foods and contrasting flavors is the best thing to do.
>>
Using Tim Tams as a straw to drink coffee.
>>
File: 14429305768_e9f00b1553_z.jpg (134 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14429305768_e9f00b1553_z.jpg
134 KB, 640x480
#1 tip for stoners who want to not gain a whole lot of weight:

Keep a lot of fruit and veggies in your house. Snack on that shit. Eat the whole fucking bag of grapes if you're that baked. Better to go nuts on "healthy" calories than fries or taco bell or some shit.
>>
>>7154999
>It's actually helps a lot of people with medical problems and isn't as bad as society says so.
it also causes medical problems like lung cancer and can worsen psychological disorders. it affects your heart, breathing, and dries out your mouth. people have panic attacks and think they're dying after smoking.

you can use it and not suffer serious consequences, and live a normal life. i'm not trying to convince you that it's literally the devil, but it does have negative consequences. (and please stop saying it helps people who are sick so that makes it okay for me to use recreationally, marijuana isn't a cure-all and what it's used for still needs better treatments)
>>
>>7154999
just eat a cheeseburger faggot
>>
>>7155096
Yeah eat a bunch of sugar vs. A bunch of fat
>>
>>7155102
>It's actually helps a lot of people with medical problems

>but it does have negative consequences

The guy you replied to never said it didn't, he also never said it was a cure for any medical condition, just that it helps, which it does. It helps symptom managment for some conditions.

That being said I agree with your sentiment, I smoke myself, but I know far too many people that think it cures cancer and is the answer to all woes and won't have any negative impact on them at all.
>>
>>7155107
Still gets me the amount of sugar shills on this board.
>>
I stopped smoking cause it gave me panic attacks and made me have no ambition

I found everything tasted better because your dopamine receptors are firing and everything is good.

The real 'best' things I ate stoned were the best highs I had when smoking was still new to me

e.g. Kebabs, donuts, pies, pizza
>>
You make some kickass trail mix and go climb some trees. Maybe bring an apple.
>>
>>7155107

are u literally arguing that eating a bunch of grapes is just as bad for you as eating a bunch of french fries

his point is 100% valid

kill la kill ur self
>>
>>7155165
Grapes and fries are basically the same thing.
Fries are all starch, starch is basically sugar metabolically speaking.
Grapes are all sugar with a tiny amount of nutrients better sourced elsewhere without all the sugar.
Protip: sugar causes heart disease, not dietary fat.
>>
Taco bell, dog. and a big bottle of 'cha.
>>
in n out
>>
Big ole burrito and or some carne asda fries.
>>
>>7155180
You know nothing about the structure and composition of grapes, kindly avoid talking about them
>>
>>7154999
Slow down weed guy
Don't hype it up too much, it's just weed
Please don't join NORML and become a thc fag
Just eat what you like, easy mode is pizza, tacos, or burger. Everything tastes great when high, but preparation becomes more difficult when stoned. Taco Bell is an easy go to
Also, don't get drunk your first time or you'll probably puke
>>
>>7154999
18+
>>
I think the two best foods to eat high are easily pizza and ice cream. Pizza has the perfect, satisfying texture with toppings, and you just eat one after another. Ice cream is the best though. If you are high, ice cream becomes a fucking miracle.
>>
>>7155285
>brain freeze while stoned
Oh god that sounds terrifying
>>
Avoid alcohol when blazing, OP. Don't have more than 5 standard drinks if you HAVE to drink.

Aside from the risk of vomiting, getting drunk- or even tipsy- dulls the sensations weed gives you.
>>
>>7155313

Actually, the reason you don't want to drink while stoned is because weed suppresses your feelings of sickness and ability to vomit. Easy to get alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>7155165
What makes the grape better for you than the potato?
>>
>>7154999
just be careful not to rely on it too much
used to be a daily toker for several years, quitting ruined my hunger for a week or so, could hardly even eat the first two days. Weed's cool and all but after doing it long enough and often enough, it really loses it's magic. Even tolerance breaks hadn't done much. Wa
>>
>>7155462
*was wasting too much money and just had to quit
glad I did because I'm feeling a lot better than I used to. Doesn't mean don't do it, just dont do it so much and so often it gets to you, there comes a point where it's hard to quit, and for some so much so they can't imagine quitting.
>>
>>7154999
>I've done a lot of research on it on 420chan, high times articles and /r/trees
you're already more stupid than weedsmokes and you were religiously against it
>>
>>7154999
DOOD
O
O
D

WEED
E
E
D

CHINKY FOOD
H
I
N
K
Y

F
O
O
D

D
O
O
D
>>
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
>>7155102
>mfw he doesn't know what year it is
>>
chocolate cake

thin crust pizza

mcflurry/frosty with french fries

trail mix

dim sum

cannoli or tiramisu

meatball or veal sandwich from an authentic italian spot

souvlaki from an authentic greek spot

calamari

eggs with pancakes and bacon, aka an american diner breakfast

fresh coffee and donuts

beers (not too many though)
>>
Basically anything you like now, you'll like more. If there's anything you like but are embarrassed of liking because of how decadent it is, this is the time. Also, Arizona tallboys are the obligatory stoner beverage.
>>
Mangoes/Mango juice before and after getting blazed will make the high more intense.

As everyone else has said, everything tastes amazing when blazed, so eat your usual favorite foods. But seeing as its easy to binge whilst you're blazed off your tits, i'd recommend you go for something "healthy". My personal favorite being yogurt
>>
Your stomach will tell you what's best. Burgers are top tier though.
>>
>>7155131
A tart green apple is good tier when you're baked
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 2048x1536
>>7154999
Try one of these out OP
>>
>>7154999
It depends on the time of day for me and what meal you're eating. Usually a lot of basic shit like pizza/hotpockets/typical LOL STONER FOOD

Here's a good smoking day for me if I'm not doing fuck all.

breakfast blunt
>Eggs in a basket
>scrambled eggs, rye toast, and a nice steak

lunch joint/lunch blunt
>crunchy Mexican Cuban sandwhiches/shrimp tacos
>Mexican pork rhinds
>Jarrito pineapple soda

The dinner before the after dinner blunt
>general tso's chicken or sushi
>a lot of tempura
>plum sake

midnight snacks.
>philly cheestake hotpocket
>funyuns
Just get taco bell tho. it compliments weed well.
>>
>>7154999
Go the healthy route. Nice cold blackberries. Hot aromatic herbal tea. Melons. Fruit is GOAT tier when your baked. Super tart lemonade. Almond milk.

Heavy stuff (meats and grains) will blunt your high.
>>
File: image.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580 KB, 1920x1280
>>7154999
Don't forget to have plenty of water. Have it ready when you smoke to soothe your throat when you cough your lungs out.
Also, eat/drink literally anything that you already enjoy. It will be better.

Pro-tip: fapping while high is the bomb.com
>>
You should try vaping if you get a taste for smoking, it makes your weed go a lot further.

>>7156033
I can't afford no 10 blunts a day, but I can absolutely afford to pack my vape 10 times. 1g vs 10g is a pretty big price difference. If you can afford it more power to you though.
>>
>>7156071
Just suck a dick already

Anything from Joey super cool food reviews best OP.
>>
>>7154999
Don't eat too much. It kills your high
>>
>>7156091
Not your first time
>>
>>7155102
"it dries out your mouth"

OHHH FUUUUCK
>>
>>7155285
Whenever I'm super high I love eating ice cream because it blows my mind that it changes stages of matter while in my mouth
>>
https://youtu.be/T5wJzPNkLnA
This
>>
>>7154999
Fourteen
O
U
R
T
E
E
N
>>
File: yellow_0.jpg (66 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
yellow_0.jpg
66 KB, 900x594
>>7154999
getting fast food or a takeaway is overrated
I find that the best thing is to not think about what you're going to eat after you've smoked but make sure that there's any kind of food in the cupboards
then when you get hungry it's all about the combinations, just put things together and experiment
heat doughnuts and things with icing sugar under the grill/broiler, get some plain yoghurt and mix it with some nice maple syrup and put it with all your other sweet foods, throw in some raisins, dried apricot, make a massive mug of tea and much on some biscuits with that yoghurt, even jam on toast goes well with it
if you're gonna eat one thing, always eat it with something else with a different texture or flavor, don't be afraid of putting sweet with savory, it's all good
then just bang on a programme or film, grab a blanket and chill, look forward to breakfast and make it great
>>
When I used to get high as a teen I lived within walking distance of a Wendy's, when they had their true 99 cent menu. I'd normally end up getting three jr bacon cheeseburgers, order of nuggets or two, order of fries and a frosty. It was delicious and really hit the spot.
>>
>>7156119
>dry and unhealthy mouth more prone to infection
>infections can kill you
>mouth is already a vulnerable area
stop acting stupid.
>>
>>7156306
kek, shut up quentin
>>
>>7154999
Cereal, it's a drink and food in one. You're killing two birds with one stone, cotton mouth and the munchies.

I used eat pic related all the time when I was high. Looks like healthy boring cereal but it is fucking delicious, there's no way it is good for you.
>>
>>7156306
people don't get fucking mouth infections and die from doing satans salad
when you get cottonmouth you just drink some water
or drink some beforehand
>>
File: 1366052968214.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
1366052968214.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>7155180
>>
>>7154999
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
used to love cooking when stoned, and listening to radio/jazz. was a great relaxing thing to do after work.

stopped smoking -- turns out i just like cooking.
>>
>>7155102
>it also dries out your mouth.

Problem solved.
>>
>>7155096
This is what I do when I know I'm about to smoke and snack. Cantaloupe is great so are baby carrots. Chips and salsa too but try not to eat the entire bag.

I used to just go to 7/11 and gear eat shit when I was high and gained a bunch of weight.
>>
>>7156489
DUDE MEME LMAO
>>
File: 1370468120249.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1370468120249.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>7154999

pot actually dulled my taste on some things
bbq kettle cooked chips were my favorite foods. Usually anything really rich with some tanginess.

I cannot taste tang for the fucking life of me. It completely sucks. I generally don't eat while high these days.

Also, if it is your actual first time smoking pot, you may not get high. On my first time I smoked a big blunt with a buddy who had a high tolerance. I didn't feel a thing and he was baked. Second time I smoked though... holy shit.
>>
>>7156083

what do you vape on? I have an Arizer Solo.

I kinda want to try to get my hands on someone selling a Volcano for cheap. The bag just seems infinitely convenient.
>>
File: img_1219.jpg (315 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
img_1219.jpg
315 KB, 1200x1600
These are fantastic to eat while high. Generally, any kind of food is better, but junk food is divine. Ice cream in particular is heavenly.

Just make sure not to become a 420 blaze it faggot, enjoy marijuana in moderation.
>>
>>7156528
>sugary acid water keeps your mouth moist and healthy :)
>>
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (39 KB, 1000x785) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
39 KB, 1000x785
>>7156562
EQ 4.0

I highly recommend it dude. I've had mine for over 4 years, broken every single glass piece in it at least once (My own stupidity, nothing wrong with the glass quality) It's all easy to replace, even if you somehow bust the heater cover you can take it apart in a matter of minutes.

Best part it does bags and a whip, I personally prefer the whip but I used the bags all the time when I lived in the dorms my freshman year. We'd take the bags into the bathroom that had a fan leading outside to avoid detection, but now that I have my own place I don't need to worry about stealth. Fair warning they take about twice as long as a Volcano bag to fill up (~5min as opposed to 3)

I usually pack about .1 -.2 in the elbow screen and it'll give me about 20 strong hits through the whip at 215c, most people run lower like 200 but I like it a bit warmer.

It's about $150 as opposed to $450 for a new volcano.
>>
>>7156585
I just like the idea of the bag honestly. My Arizer was like 115$, portable as hell, long lasting battery, can hide it in a restaurant cup if you want to walk around anywhere.

I just know that somewhere out there, there are volcano users who dont want theirs any more, and are too lazy to sell it. And it kills me.
>>
>>7154999
Pretty much anything tastes good, but if you want a home cooked meal prepare it in advance. Also egg nog (even a shitty variety) tastes delicious, just don't be a dumbass and drink the whole carton like I did.
>>
>>7156592
But that's the thing; the EQ does bags as well
There's no reason to overpay for a machine that only does bags one thing.

4 years ago I bought it because it had bags, now I like the whip, no reason to limit yourself. the only thing the volcano has on the EQ is speed, and it takes longer than 5 mins to empty a bag anyway.
>>
File: DABUDDHA.jpg (8 KB, 347x307) Image search: [Google]
DABUDDHA.jpg
8 KB, 347x307
>>7156585
>blue LEDs and buttons

I use mine thusly, don't use the PVC hose I just pick it up.
>>
>>7156603
>$150
>free LEDs

This reminds me though, I replaced the shitty pvc tubing that comes standard with medical-grade tubing. You can find the exact size and type in the EQ general over on fuckcombustion
>>
>>7154999
JalapeƱo Poppers
Chicken Tenders
Onion Rings
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Ribs
Loaded Potato Skins
>>
https://youtu.be/ve_lOglvFPM
>>
>>7154999
Yes
>>
A few months ago I discovered the joy of eating a rice crispy treat while stoned.

I'm not a huge fan of them while I'm sober. They're mostly just sweet and empty feeling. When you're stoned it's a whole new experience. The texture is perfect and the sweetness is pure bliss. Watch out though because they tend to not fill you up, so eat one of those and then follow it up with some real food. If you just eat a shit ton of rice crispy treats you're not going to like how it comes out the other end.
>>
>>7154999
anything with cyanide
>>
when i'm high i usually eat cold oats with almond milk and a banana + some honey...
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.