[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are millennials so obsessed with the crystal pepsis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
why are millennials so obsessed with the crystal pepsis?
>>
They like to pretend they loved it at the time but were mostly too young or didn't care about it. Just post-ironic hipsterism
>>
I'm a young American female and find the aesthetic appealing
>>
because it was a failure. Some people who have never tried it want to know what it taste like and while i failed. I mean, haven't you ever wondered what a product tastes like that you never got to try that ended up being discontinued? I've always wanted to try New Coke.
>>
OP, you are a millennial you know that right? Like, 90 percent of this website are millennials.
>>
Born in 95. Am I millennial?
>>
>>7154875
Yes. We all are.
>>
>>7154739
>says American
>still asks the london meme
I fuckin laughed m8y nicely done.
>>
>>7154875
>people born in 95 are old enough to post on 4chan.
This natural progression of time needs to stop.
>>
>tfw no more vanilla coke
>>
>almost 2016
>drinking industrial toilet cleaner
>>
>>7154707
why are you 5 years old on 4chan. because it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>7154928

I don't know that feel, since I buy it all the time.
>>
>>7154939

If it was regular pepsi it would be black. This is clear.
>>
>>7155008
Holy shit laddy literally kill yourself you're retarded m8.
>>
>>7154928
I felt this feel but then saw lots of delis selling them again
>>
>>7154707

Because you're most likely a millennial too...

>1980-1997
>>
>>7155041
>OP asks why x is y
>reply with "because you are x too"

Summer in December.
>>
>>7154707
L.A. Beast started the campaign because his father used to work for Pepsi and it's nostalgic for him. Everyone else just wants to try it. Can you blame them?
>>
>>7155045

It's been summer 6 years now...
>>
>>7155045

It's always summer in december you dumb cunt.
>>
>>7154928
They still have it in Murrica
>>
>>7154707
I was born in 1987
i'm obsessed with crystal coke
>>
The fuck is this? Is this not sold outside of the US?
>>
>>7154735
Hi
>>
>>7155537
It was sold for a single year: 1992.
So of course vaporwave shitters need to bring it back.
>>
>>7154735
we can shall marry happy! <3
>>
>>7155561
4 years before my time then. That explains why I've never heard of it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.