[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Food Habits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
I'll start.
I eat four snickers bars a day which is about 900 calories out of my daily intake of 3900. I literally never get bored of them.They are fucking perfect. I like to vary my snickers intake by dipping them into whipped cream or peanut butter but that is the only variation I need. The only other chocolate I have eaten in the past 5 years was a butterfinger and I physically started wretching until I managed to grab a snickers and use it to 'push' the chewed up butterfinger into my mouth. Snickers are so so fucking good man. The peanuts and the caramel and the soft delicious milk chocolate. I honestly feel sick if I don't have my four snickers each day. Yes I am fat but I don't fucking give a shit. The weird thing is I hate peanuts normally, I hate peanuts butter unless it has chocolate spread and some caramel mixed in to remind me of snickers. I actually love to ensure most of my food is more like snickers, I sometimes make myself a tasty boiled egg dipped in chocolate with the inside replaced with caramel nougat and nuts. Fuck it tastes like a chicken laid a snickers, my mom calls it a 'chickers' haha and we eat them for breakfast together sometimes.
>>
>>7154633
>daily intake of 3900

Not fat, just bulking. Right?
>>
I drink a hot cocoa drink with aspartame and coffee-mate. Try that. Low sugar/fat, low in calories. Very strong chocolate taste.
>>
File: fat mac.jpg (207 KB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
fat mac.jpg
207 KB, 426x639
>>7154638
He's gaining mass.
>>
>>7154656
How long have you been drinking that?
>>
>>7154672
Long enough for the chemical build up in my liver to turn cancerous. No point stopping now.
>>
>>7154665
It's such a fucking shame that actually fat people relate themselves to him.

Such incredible delusion.
>>
Jesus I probably haven't had 4 candy bars this year
>>
>>7154633
>until I managed to grab a snickers and use it to 'push' the chewed up butterfinger into my mouth
My face automatically contorted into 'Wat'
>>
>>7154633
OP, you boring fuck, eat a salad.
>>
I won't eat a cooked yolk or a runny egg white.
I fucking love gooey yolks, they are the perfect condiment, but if i see that clear goop of uncooked eggwhite I gag and can't finish it.
it's frustrating
>>
>>7154672
I've been drinking 48 fluid ounces a day for 2 months, or 4 drinks a day. That comes out to 16 packets of aspartame and 4 spoonfuls of coffee-mate a day.
>>
>>7154725
and a little more than 8 tablespoons of cocoa powder
>>
If I'm alone and eating pizza I'll scrape off the cheese/toppings, eat the bread then eat the cheesey goodness in one bite, usually fills me up faster. I don't do it in company though, I've learned my lesson I always get the weirdest fucking looks
>>
>>7154738
Yeah. Nah. Fuck you. Seriously just fucking kill yourself. I had friends who do this and I refuse to eat pizza in the company of people who fucking mash their hands all around the food.
>>
>>7154633
I can't eat a sandwich unless I make a face with pickles and mustard on the sandwich while making it. I like to pick up the bread while at work and look at the face, pretending I have a cute wife or kid at home who made food for me because they love me.
>>
>>7154742
> just said I only do it alone
> mash hands in their food
> pizza is literally eaten with hands
> fuckyoutoobuddy
>>
>>7154633

If this is really your diet you must weigh 400 pounds.

Show us what you look like OP so we can ridicule you
>>
>>7154665

Cultivating mass*
>>
>>7154633
I don't believe anything anyone tells me ina snickers post because we all know they stop being good after the age of 10
>>
>>7154938
srsly I can't even handle a couple bites anymore, disgusting. pay day is great though, and heath bar.
>>
>>7154938
I did eat the Snickers-branded protein bar they used to sell. It was at the gas station nearest to my university library and it picked me up during all-nighters better than coffee. Especially with milk

But, then, I was on Adderall and stimulants demand protein for dopamine production, so, there's that, too.
>>
>>7154941
I'm in my 40s and those exact two candy bars are the only ones I'd ever bother eating.
>>
>>7154682
This.
>>
>>7154638
Why do people on this board seem to insist that anyone eating more than ~2500kcal are fat?
>>
>>7156570
because the people who can burn that many calories in a day are out doing things, not shitposting on a laotian cave painting site.
>>
>>7156590
Guess I'm the exception to that then.
>>
>>7156594
You really put those calories into your shitposting. Respect
>>
>>7156590

>2015
>not shitposting on a peruvian armpit hair weaving site on a mobile while trekking the wilderness
>>
>>7154738
I do the same thing anon. You aren't alone.
>>
>>7154738
My SO does that, doesn't bother me. Says it fills them up too.
>>
>picky eater
>fat

bin thyself
>>
I like to eat a whole jar of pickles then drink the vinegar juice.
>>
I like to eat radishes just by themselves. They're so tasty.
>>
>>7158112
I do that with olives
>>
I like to take a bite of a chicken nugget, a bite of mashed potatoes, and before I chew them I also take a drink of chocolate milk and let the flavors settle.
>>
>>7154748
>> pizza is literally eaten with hands
Use a knife and fork you monkey
>>
>>7156570
Because he's eating four snicker bars a day dip in whipped cream or peanut butter.
>>
>>7154633

I eat four dead babies bars a day which is about 900 calories out of my daily intake of 3900. I literally never get bored of them.They are fucking perfect. I like to vary my dead babies intake by dipping them into whipped cream or peanut butter but that is the only variation I need. The only other chocolate I have eaten in the past 5 years was a butterfinger and I physically started wretching until I managed to grab a dead babies and use it to 'push' the chewed up butterfinger into my mouth. dead babies are so so fucking good man. The peanuts and the caramel and the soft delicious milk chocolate. I honestly feel sick if I don't have my four dead babies each day. Yes I am fat but I don't fucking give a shit. The weird thing is I hate peanuts normally, I hate peanuts butter unless it has chocolate spread and some caramel mixed in to remind me of dead babies. I actually love to ensure most of my food is more like dead babies, I sometimes make myself a tasty boiled egg dipped in chocolate with the inside replaced with caramel nougat and nuts. Fuck it tastes like a chicken laid a dead babies, my mom calls it a 'chickers' haha and we eat them for breakfast together sometimes.
>>
I like to take salt and vinegar chips and soak them in a bowl of vinegar until its a pulp. I then salt the surface of the pulpy mash and eat with a finger.
>>
>>7158813
Whose finger?
>>
>>7156590
I burn 3000-3800 on a workday. Shitposting on mobile is an option.
>>
>>7154633
As a snack I will have crackers with any condiment

Mayo, HP sauce, Mango chutney, Sweet chili sauce, Peanut butter, Pesto, Jam, Marmite, Branston Pickle etc
>>
>>7158711
>use a knife and fork
rather, use them to kill yourself, you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.