[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating at your desk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: neet_channer.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
neet_channer.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
Who else /eatatyourdesk/ here? I should use the dining table but I'm too lazy
>>
I like to shitpost while I eat so yeah
>>
I haven't eaten with my family since I was sixteen years old, and even then it was in front of the TV.
>>
What's the point of actually eating at a table, now get this, without having people there to talk to. I can understand if you're at a table with some friends or family but why bother eating there alone when I have a perfectly good desk where I can eat food and watch shit at the same time?
>>
My dining table is my desk.

Now what, OP?
>>
>>7153860
Second that. I don't have a dining table.
>>
>>7153785
I eat breakfast and lunch at my desk, then MAYBE dinner with the senpai senpai if I dine with them. But since I'm on a diet and eat late at night I often dont.
>>
>>7153860
What kind of idiot uses a dining table as a desk
>>
eat at desk at work
eat at desk at home
>>
>>7153885
the kid that lives in a small flat
>>
I usually do because cuz then I get paid for it. Good times!
>>
>table

What are you a fucking baby boomer?
>>
I eat all my meals except breakfast at my desk.

Nothing like eating a scrumptious dinner while watching any tv show or movie you want.
>>
>>7153785
If no one else is eating with me, of course. I'm not going to sit in silence at the kitchen table by myself, I'm going to put on one of my stories at my computer.
>>
>eating at your desk

I eat in my bed.
>>
I don't even have a desk, I sit on the couch with my laptop.
>>
>>7153949
You sick fuck
>>
>>7153785
Yeah
But I try to not do much while eating.
Usually will be watching something or reading something long.
>>
>>7153785
>>7153837
>>7153860

Well my dining table has more surface area so it is easier to eat meals there. Plus there is less of a chance of getting my laptop/keyboard dirty with food bits. But the desk is easier in that I don't have to relocate anything. I'm alone so it's not like anyone will be joining me anyway.
>>
>>7153785
I don't actually have a table.
So I just eat on the couch.
I just moved out on my own as soon as I was old enough so that's really the only furniture I own other then my bedroom furniture.
>tfw my mom is getting me a table and chair set for Christmas. It's a on little cheap side, but it's better then none and I love my mom for doing this despite her being almost as broke as me.
>>
I'm 40, married, and for the past 10 years my wife and I haven't eaten a single meal at our dining room table that wasn't Thanksgiving or Christmas.

We eat at our desks. It's my secret shame.
>>
>>7154127
You should take her out, a girl likes to be wooed, you've just gotten complacent and have forgotten what it's like to woo a girl.

I made that mistake once, before I married her though so there was no tie.
>>
>>7153837
eating while not in front of a screen is good for your mental health and portion control.

i eat at my desk while watching youtube.
>>
At work I always eat my lunch at my desk so I can work while I eat. At home I eat at my kitchen counter on a barstool
>>
I eat on the floor like a civilized person.
>>
>>7153785
Eating at my desk as I post this.
>>
eating at desks?

wtf? are you at work or something??

who the hell still uses desks and shit?
get a fucking smartphone.
>>
>>7154281
It's better when working in a "secure" environment and from time to time need direct access to servers. Plus it's great to just make a presence. Shitlikers like you that work from your so called "smartphone" wont understand that and really don't need to.
>>
>>7154281
sorry, some people have work to do, and video games to play.
>>
Ethan?
>>
>>7154243
that's sweet anon, good advice.
>>
>no one has posted the "eating desk" thread cap yet

FUCK YOUJ
>>
>>7154478
wow
great moves
>>
>>7153891
I love you. I mean to say that I am falling in love with you.
>>
File: 1445009180142.jpg (58 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1445009180142.jpg
58 KB, 396x691
Eating at my desk as I type this, familia
>>
I don't have a desk, my room is just a bed and a piano, so usually I sit my laptop on the bed, put the plate on the laptop, sit cross-legged next to the laptop and eat
>>
Name 1 (one) important difference between a desk and a table
>>
>>7156043
No monitor in front of your face
>>
I eat at my eating desk.
>>
File: fatposting.png (67 KB, 1377x295) Image search: [Google]
fatposting.png
67 KB, 1377x295
>>7156902
>>
>>7156672
checkm8
>>
>having a dinner table
Fucking keks, I bet your wives forced you to buy it

>tfw obese NEET
>tfw I'll never have to buy a dinner table because I'll never get a gf/wife
Feels good man
>>
I eat and jack too
>>
>>7158496
god damn what a visionary
>>
File: kingjack_cuckd-in-the-butt.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kingjack_cuckd-in-the-butt.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>7158496
You've summoned the King of Cu/ck/
>>
eating at your desk
GONE SEXUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
>>7153785
I do. My home is too small for a dining room.

Your revolting image just ruined my meal, btw.
>>
>>7159496
kill yourself
>>
File: 1445579787307.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
1445579787307.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>7159929
>trying to kill Ja/ck/

If salmonella can't do it, what can we do, anon?
>>
>>7153785
Currently eating fish and drinking red wine out of a beer glass at my desk
>>
File: 1446430068210.jpg (77 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1446430068210.jpg
77 KB, 800x450
I don't have a dining table, just a cocktail table and bar seating. I usually eat at my desk if I have something to do on the 'puter or gayming on it. Otherwise I'll park on the couch with the cocktail table
>>
I just kick back on my reclier and rest my plate on my belly and fork morsels of food into my mouth hole.
>>
I don't have a table, desk, or any furniture other than a dresser I picked up from the curb.

The floor is my home. I haven't slept in a bed in 3 years.
>>
>>7165748
After a decade in the infantry, I couldn't get comfortable on a bed. I slept on the floor often. The only good beds were the ones stiff as a board.
>>
>>7165725

I'd fuck Tammy desu.
>>
>>7153785
A desk without drawers is a table.
>>
>>7165760
I've had people offer to buy/give me a bed but I prefer the floor. The only good bed I had was some futon bunkbed as a teen. The futon part was just a huge flat cushion stuffed with yarn laying on metal bars and it was so comfortable.

Even when I sleep over the gf's place I'm on the floor because that memory foam bullshit beds people have make me wake up in pure agony. Feels like my skeleton and lungs are being crushed.
>>
>>7165774
Eh I'd say if you can only reasonably sit in a chair on one side of it then it's probably a desk even without drawers.
>>
>>7153949
My bed is both my desk and where I eat.
>>
>>7153949
>>7167469
This. Normies will never understand
>>
File: 890.png (307 KB, 700x502) Image search: [Google]
890.png
307 KB, 700x502
>I dont remember the last meal I had that wasnt at my desk while watching youtube videos.
>>
Eating in the restroom is my go to place of eating. Especially while taking shits desu.
>>
File: DSCF1084.jpg (3 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1084.jpg
3 MB, 2848x2136
>>7153785
he should try cookies which taste good instead of doritos.
>>
If I'm at home I eat all my meals either in the bathtub or in bed
>>
My desk is up three flights of stairs. My dining table is next to my kitchen.
>>
>>7154037
>>7154249
Dudes. You don't have to use the computer when you're eating at your desk. There's not some rule that it has to always be on. I use my desk for lots of things. Eating, reading, writing, and also computer usage. Once I even had sex on it.

That's a lie. I'm a virgin. But I do hope to one day have sex on it.
>>
>>7168059
THIN MINTS AND HORSERADISH

DEAD SRS M9
>>
>>7153785

i eat in bed ...
>>
>>7153785
I eat in my car because I don't have a home. On wireless outside a starbucks atm
>>
>>7153891
This. Unless I'm with someone I genuinely like hanging out with, I have no wish to eat anywhere but at my desk.
>>
I don't know anyone my age or younger that regularly eats at a dining table. I did growing up but not much at all nowadays.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.