[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Weird foods combinations you make Whenever I eat spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Spaghetti_15816.jpg (860 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_15816.jpg
860 KB, 4288x2848
ITT: Weird foods combinations you make

Whenever I eat spaghetti with sauce/meatballs I cut up a banana in small slices and pour it on top of the sauce, then grate everything with parmesan
>>
>>7153405
>pour it on top of the sauce
>grate everything with parmesan

Are you foreign or just retarded?
>>
>>7153413
what's wrong with that kiddo
>>
>>7153416
You don't "pour" slices of banana - it's a solid

You don't "grate everything with parmesan", you grate parmesan over everything
>>
>>7153423
it's a vitamin though

also I meant great everything with parmesan since it makes everything great
>>
>>7153413
pretty sure you just took the bait, but shrug.
>>
File: ramensammich.jpg (972 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
ramensammich.jpg
972 KB, 2592x1456
Do this right now.

Boil water in a pot, shallow so only half the ramen patty would be submerged. Put the ramen in, 5-6 seconds, flip with spatula, another 5-6 seconds, take out, the rest is obvious.
>>
>>7153483
what is this fucking malarkey
>>
>>7153413
>foreign
You realise the internet is a global network?
Just because this is a Japanese site it doesn't mean only Japanese people post here.
>>
>>7153492
We're speaking English

Obviously by "foreign" I meant anybody whose first language is not English

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>7153493
wow that's incredibly racist
>>
>>7153493
Sono otoko wa, kono yōna muchi kirainahitodesu.
>>
>>7153498
Shoo shoo foreign scum
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1187x899) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1187x899
>>7153483
>>
>>7153492
yeah but no.
4Chan has always been part of otaku culture.
>>
>>7153405

A-1 steak sauce on carrot sticks.

No idea why, but I've done this ever since I was a child.

I think it's the combination of sweet/savory/salty that really peaks my interest.
>>
>>7153507
>peaks my interest
are you trolling?
>>
>>7153516

No. I got punished as a small child and my mother gave me a plate with A-1 and carrots saying "eat the fuck up you little bastard." That was my dinner. It made her rage that I enjoyed it so much.

I'm in my 30's now and still eat it. Odd I know, but I do throughly enjoy it.
>>
>>7153551
never mind. The phrase you are looking for is "piques my interest".
>>
>>7153576

You understood what I meant, do grammatical errors get under your skin that badly?
>>
>>7153606
just trying to help a dude.
>>
>>7153551
what did you refuse to eat that made her give you that lol
>>
>>7153618

Nothing. I smashed my Gameboy and broke the super Mario world cartridge for added measure. I wasn't punished enough, regardless I enjoyed it.
>>
>>7153607

Getting triggered and posting about your obsessive compulsive behaviors isn't doing anyone a favor but yourself.
>>
>>7153405
not sure if weird but everytime grill anything, i grill dried seedless prunes wrapped in bacon
>>
Who /sourcream/ here?
Delicious on spaghetti senpai.
>>
whenever I suck my girlfriend's dick I cover it in syrup first.
>>
>>7153483
I'd at least try a bite of it to be quite honest family
>>
Whenever I eat potato mash i mash every ingredient on the plate inside it and make it a multimash.

It actually tastes good.
>>
>>7153900
>multimash

oh fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.