[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Buffalo Wild Wings any good? We have one in town and was thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10
File: B-Dubs.jpg (112 KB, 1200x692) Image search: [Google]
B-Dubs.jpg
112 KB, 1200x692
Is Buffalo Wild Wings any good? We have one in town and was thinking about trying their food especially the boneless wings, chicken tenders, mini corndogs, and burgers.
>>
>>7152206
I had their boneless buffalo wings before with the hottest sauce and fries. Pricey, but well worth it. Be sure to check out the sauces that they sell
>>
I like them a lot.

Especially wing Tuesday.

The desert heat seasoning is the best, followed by the tequila sauce.

Ghost pepper sauce is great but it is hands down the hottest flavor I've ever tasted.
>>
Go on Tuesday night, its INSANELY cheaper on Tuesday night for wings. Get whatever sauces seem good to you. The rest of their food is meh, from the little I've tried.
>>
just avoid their specialty cocktails
>>
>>7152238
>>7152239
How much cheaper are they on tuesdays
>>
They're 65 cents a wing (well, half a wing) on Tuesdays. Doesn't sound like much of a deal to me.
>>
>>7152274
The wings they use are at least 30% larger than wing stop.

.65 a wing is a good deal, just be warned that you gotta buy them in multiples of 4.
>>
>>7152295
>wing stop.
Do I get 5% off any order of preowned wings if I trade in my preowned wings?
>>
File: 1443603289158.png (68 KB, 640x1121) Image search: [Google]
1443603289158.png
68 KB, 640x1121
>>7152206
I went once
For my graduation
On a tuesday
I thought I would have fun
Instead we all sat quietly eating our food
The fucking server never even showed up or brought me the wings I first ordered
People who came in later managed to get their wings right away
My brother yelled at me
We eventually reordered the wings before we left
The assholes didn't even give us that wing discount, even though it was a tuesday
Should've just not left the house that day
>>
For some reason, they got rid of Honey Mustard. Which restaurant doesn't have Honey Mustard?
>>
>>7152470
East Lansing bww has it
>>
>>7152492
Metro Detroit doesn't. I thought it was a company wide thing.
>>
I don't get all the hype for b-dubs. We have like 3 bars here that make WAY better wings than bww and they have better beers on tap.
Sure I guess if you want to sip on some shitty bud lite while choking down some mediocre wings go for it but just seems like there are better places.
>>
>>7152506
gotta come to e.l. nigga
>>
>>7152517
>Not living In Da D. baka senpai

And by "In Da D," I mean a mostly white suburb.
>>
>>7152206
the wings themselves are mediocre but the sauces are great.
>>
>>7152514
you can say that shit about any chain ever
>>
Wingstop is better

No obligation to tip
You can just walk up and get your own soda whenever you want
The bone-in wings and original sauce is better
The fries are god tier

I mean unless you get a billion different sauces each time and only wings, then I much prefer Wingstop
>>
>>7152543
This. The selection of sauces is what me and my bud like. They do have some nice appetizers though.
>>
File: wings.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
wings.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7152549
I've been to three Wingstops, all three have had over cooked wings that were much smaller than any other wing place I've been to.

I've tried to give them a chance, buffalo wild wings makes much better wings.
>>
>>7152206
I usually get 20 boneless wings in some combination of the following sauces:
Thai Curry
Asian Zing
Honey BBQ
Spicy Garlic
Hot BBQ
Hot
Mango Habanero

I am not even fat. I always have left overs. The Asian Zing are great on salads the next day. The other ones usually lose a lot of their heat.

I always wake up in the middle of the night super thirsty after going to BWW. Even if I do not drink any alcohol, then my drink of choice is water. I will have three or four waters while at BWW. I still become very dehydrated during the night. This is not normal for me.
>>
I think Hooters wings are better
>>
>>7152206
used to work there, literally everything is fried in lard
>>
>>7152206
Sauces are GOAT.
Wings are frozen-supermarket tier.

I buy the bottled sauces and use them with my own chicken.
>>
>>7152549
Yeah but do they sell beer?
>>
>>7152238
Isn't desert heat the hottest seasoning? I get that shit also, I prefer seasoning over sauce any day desu family

Try their flavored lemonade also, that shit bomb
>>
Garlic parmesan is so fucking good
>>
>>7153081
Probably, but it's like 1/10 the spiciness of their hot sauces.
>>
>>7153081
No, their traditional hot wing rub is hotter.
>>
>>7152544
Yeah but most fast food places offer something unique that you can't get anywhere else.
Like sure you can get a better burger somewhere else but you're not gonna get a big Mac somewhere else.
Bww is just shitty wings. Idk
>>
>>7152706
Yes
>>
my anus could not handle a plate of the mango habenero and I haven't had the courage to go back
>>
>>7152206
Does /ck/ like wing stop?

I love their fries. Usually get cajun wings.
>>
>>7154684
>wingstop next to gorcery store
>grocery store receipts have 5 free wing coupons on the back

I go all the fucking time mayne.
>>
>>7154684
The Cajun wings are the reason I go lad
>>
>>7152206
their desert sweet heat dry rub is fantastically addictive on their traditional wings. I've only ever had the traditional but they're the best wings you can get at any chain restaurant.
>>
Whenever I'm craving wings I hit up the local BWW, every other week or so (cheat days kek). Their wings are "average" but not really in a a bad way; they're just chicken wings not fucking Foie Gras with Truffle Sauce. An order of 10 wings + fries and/or appetizer with a few beers is usually plenty of food for me.

The last time I went there I ordered Mango Habanero and the bargirl straight-up asked me if I'd ever had them before, if I knew how hot they were. I have to admit that their MH sauce is about the upper limit of raw Scovilles that I can handle right now.

I've had what felt like hotter Curries and Mexican/SW-style chili dishes, but that sauce just does me in for some reason. How much hotter are the other flavors? I'd like to upgrade my tolerance and this seems like a convenient way to do it (better than randomly buying hot sauces imo).
>>
>>7154935
"chili" as in chili powder / fruit, not "chili" as in chili con carne
>>
File: tumblr_lqx8l1zr3b1qldvo5o1_1280.jpg (362 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqx8l1zr3b1qldvo5o1_1280.jpg
362 KB, 1280x852
They're alright, but a know a bunch of local wing bars that serve much better, larger juicier wings.
>>
>>7154684
I typically go for the louisiana rub wings when I go there
>>
>>7152514
M8 why do you try to make it sound like we're purposefully not going to your favorite 3 bars?
>>
>>7152206
I fucking love the Caribbean jerk sauce...other than that, their sauces aren't as good as quaker steaks. Still good for wings, and way better than roosters.
>>
>>7153081
>>7152238
>>7152234
>not getting thai curry
Your missing out
>>7152206
Op dont get boneless wings get the bone in
>>
No. It's corporate manufactured garbage (inb4 "hurrdurr shut up. I love food made that's made on assembly lines and then frozen for weeks until some minimum-wage schmuck heats them up in an oven for me").

The wings are shit. You could make better wings at home following Youtube guides. Also, I don't know if this is true of all BWW locations (I admit, the odds are low that it is) but the service at mine is fucking awful. The only two or three times I remember going there, the wait staff couldn't have given a fuck less. I don't typically expect much out of wait staff in a restaurant like "b-dubz" but for fucks sake, I could've straight up ditched the bill and the servers probably wouldn't have known any better. I probably should've, desu.

tl;dr no. Find a decent locally-owned store that knows their shit or hit up Youtube and learn how to make your own.
>>
>>7152206
I work at a B-Dubs. Any questions?

I'm mostly a fan of the food, though I've been getting a little sick of eating it all of the time. Favorite sauce is Mango Habanero. I grew up outside of Buffalo, NY, and I can vouch that BWW has pretty decent Wings, especially if you live somewhere that isn't Upstate NY.
>>
>>7152549

This is >>7155254. We're fucking waiters, just like every other restaurant. We get your food orders in, get your food to your table, keep your drinks filled, and sometimes even make the drinks. We get paid minimum wage, and we have to tip out our bar and our expos. If you don't tip, you're an asshole.
>>
it's all right if you don't have a real wing stop around.
wing quality is shoddy, sauce is decent, and prices even tuesday aren't worth it.
Comfortable environment I guess, it's not like you're going for the quality of the food though.
Wing Stop a shit, they're just fast food with restaurant prices.
>>
>>7152549

their fries are ass. like in and out bad
>>
>>7152295
Not entirely in multiples of 4, you just need to get at least 4 of whatever types your getting (like you can get 4 of one sauce and then 5 of another)
>>
In 2008 a 6 pack of wings cost $3.79.
In 2008 you could seat yourself and refill your own soft drink.
In 2008 they still had some old big tvs no HD.
In 2008 i spent a 2 sundays watching the 1oclock and 4oclock games here without spending more than $15

Today a 5 pack of wings costs $5
Today you have a server.
Today all the tvs are hd.
Today i ONLY get carryout.

i love their sauces. yeah, sure, weve got bars that make good wings around me but their kitchens are probably total disgust. at least with bw3 you know the corporate command of cleaning is probably thorough as fuck. also most local places just use franks wing sauce.

always ask for extra sauce though.
never. NEVER order anything but wings or apps. everything else is even more overpriced, 1-step prepared foods built for oversaucing.

pro-tip: dont buy the buffalo seasoning. after a few months it turns to stone bc of the moisture in the mix.

pro-tip: the nachos are disgust. never order
>>
>>7155258
>minimum wage
No tip for you then.

'Tipping' places pay like $2 an hour.
>>
>>7152549
This, so good. Do wish they served beer
>>
>>7152206
No. Not the ones I've tried.
>>
>>7152206
friend got food poisoning from there. my experience was average but pricey. the veggie burger is a salt patty.
>>
>>7152677
Hooters wings are shit tier
>>
They are really pretty pricey, but god before I went vegetarian I loved that joint.

My dad and I would go there and spend like 70 dollars and wouldn't even give a fuck cause we were so satisfied.

My favorites were the hot bbq, wild, and the desert heat rub. My dad normally got teriyaki. We usually got mushrooms too.

I've been thinking of going there and buying some bottles of their sauce because I make seitan wings at home.
>>
>>7155477
In California it's illegal to pay any employee, even a tipped employee, less than minimum wage. You're a faggot.
>>
>>7152206

depends on the place.

I went to one in a small Ohio town a month or two ago.
>waitress is a bitch
>sister ordered "buffalo wings"
>waitress brings out dry rub boneless wings
>sister asks why the fuck this loon thought someone would say "buffalo wings" and mean "chicken nuggets with chili powder"
>never brought us napkins either, had to ask for them

I've been to ones in larger cities that weren't so bad, but it's a haven for clueless women waiting for a baby daddy so they can kill that last brain cell.

food is decent too, but it's fast food. You could make better at home.
>>
>>7152206
The wings are fine. They actually have crispy skin and a decent amount of meat on them, and they're not overcooked into jerky, which are the three problems that plague most wings. You get a decent amount of wings for your money on a normal day but the tuesday special is cheaper. Fine place to eat if someone else is paying forit. But I wouldn't go out of my way for it. You can turn out a batch of wings just fine at home and won't have to be surrounded by 400 pound claims adjusters in sweat stained jersies who have attached their egos to a group of shaved apes who don't know they exist and have to jump up and scream at the top of their lungs every time they score a point.
>>
File: 130842303938.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
130842303938.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>7152523
>Lives in Detroit
>doesn't go to the far superior Sweet Water for wings
>>
>>7152506
>>7152517
>>7152523

>Not living in based GR

enjoy your camels and nigs. Best move I ever made.
>>
>>7155449

In ~2006 the wings on Tuesday were 35 cents apiece. How can you go there and not get at least 20 wings for that price?

Ever since it increased past 35 cent wing Tuesdays I have felt betrayed. Also got a spicy bloody Mary from there once that was too spicy to drink comfortably. I still like bdubs tho. It's comfy to me.
>>
File: 1438011521948.jpg (65 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1438011521948.jpg
65 KB, 1024x683
>>7152206
I used to play Ntn trivia there like a fiend, food was kinda shitty at downtown South Bend location
>>
>>7156447
If you are being paid minimum wage why should I stack more money on top of that? Do you tip the cashiers and baggers at the supermarket?
>>
never been to a real BWW but I went to a nock off of it but I only had beer but the beer they had was good firemans 5 or 4 or whatever and blue moon with an orange slice
>>
>salt and vinegar
>lemon pepper

Holy hell, who would want that shit?
>>
>>7157444
Because you don't spend an hour at the supermarket, having drinks refilled and food orders run by your cashiers, you shithead. It's a common courtesy, and if you need to be swayed on this, you're part of the reason that the service industry is suffering right now. A good waiter deserves to be tipped, regardless of their income, because thats part of the restaurant culture. If you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't eat out.

Though, I'm preaching on 4chan. You're probably a borderline sociopath.
>>
>>7157699
>If you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't eat out.

I wish restaurants would put that up as a sign out front and see if actually harms business.
>>
>>7157699
What about the cooks? They slave over the ovens and fryers in a 90 degree kitchen to get food out, and if it's busy enough to keep servers moving, it's busy enough that cooks aren't getting breaks either.

Where's their tips? Why is it okay they just get minimum wage?
>>
>>7157699
>It's a common courtesy,
according to people who benefit from it
Its a made up psuedo tradition designed to keep food menu prices artificially lower and trick consumers (while also facilitating massive tax fraud)
>>
>>7157732
W w w what about toothpaste factory workers? Bla bla bla

Fuck off teenager
>>
File: 1416867020032.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1416867020032.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>7157767
Factory workers do more work in one shift than a server does in a month

Servers are the most entitled pieces of shit in the entire workforce. Wow I CARRIED PLATES and REFILLED DRINKS and NO ONE IS SUCKING MY DICK

How dare anyone suggest I should be tipped based on the quality of my performance? I DESERVE to make $300 in one Saturday night and you're putting innocent mothers out on the streets if you don't tip!!!
>>
>>7157767
>he doesn't tip his toothpaste maker

get a load of this fucking guy
>>
>>7152206
Go on $.60 boneless night, try different sauces. Purchase preferred sauces and make wings at home.
>>
>>7157791
Are you really arguing that $300 in one night is a lot of money?

Seriously, how poor are you?
>>
>>7157799
>boneless
Might as well just go to McDonalds and get some McNuggets
>>
>>7152206
Okay, here's what you want to do. Order the buffalitos, which are basically chicken tacos, but make sure to tell them to warm up the tortillas. Get a side of buffalo chips or potato wedges with chili con queso, but not cheese. If you just ask for cheese, it's shredded cheese melted in the microwave.

source: half of my social circle in high school worked there at time or another
>>
>>7157800
If you consistently pull in $300 in a night, that is a solid living, especially consider how most tips are tax free as they always lie about how much they earn.

That would put you well above the median wage
>>
>>7157800
It's a ton of money for what you did to earn it.

Go learn a trade if you want more than that.
>>
>tipping

>AYY YO MANE MY GURL BROUGHT HOME $900 LAST NIGHT SHEEEEIT

As if _I'm_ going to facilitate your extravagant lifestyle for doing basically nothing.

Eat a cock, millennials.
>>
>>7157809
Most servers don't pull $300 a night though, maybe on a really busy Friday or Saturday night, but averaged out over the rest of the week with the slow nights it isn't that much. It really depends on where they are and what sort of restaurant they work in too.

Also, most tips are taxed since most people pay with credit cards instead of cash these days. You can't not claim tips when the restaurant processes the credit card transactions and keeps records.
>>
>>7157800
Assuming 5 days a week, thats $3000 per pay check. Thats an incredible amount of money for doing menial labor with no education
>>
>>7157827
>Most servers don't pull $300 a night though
I would hope not, thats more than what most educated young people make
>>
>>7157827
>lso, most tips are taxed since most people pay with credit cards instead of cash these days.
Thank lord baby jesus. Its been too long where we abided by these scumbags cheating the rest of us on taxes. Remmeber, its not the government you are screwing, it is every other american who has to make up for the taxes you are not paying, because the government sure as fuck isn't going to spend less money
>>
>>7157843
Yeah, the government's handing your tax money over to GM and Boeing by the billion but it's the servers who are fucking you over.
>>
>brag on social media how much you made in tips
>get pissy when people have second thoughts about tipping

Every time.
>>
>>7157849
Its surely both

The fact that the government fucks us over does not change the fact that your tax fraud also fucks us over
>>
>>7157829
That's not a realistic figure though for all servers. Sure, there may be a handful of them that make that kind of money but the vast majority are making significantly less.
>>
>>7157860
>That's not a realistic figure though for all servers
I'm sure it isn't, even if its half that, its a great living for an uneducated person
>>
>>7157883
Even half of that isn't realistic. Median wage for servers in the US is closer to $20-25k/year.
>>
>>7157888
>Median wage for servers in the US is closer to $20-25k/year.
Sounds fair
>>
>>7157709
>>7157732
>>7157741
>rationalizing not tipping

Reservoir Dogs is the worst thing that happened to the restaurant industry.

The amount of work that goes into being a *good* waiter is beyond that of a typical minimum wage worker. In regards to Buffalo Wild Wings, I can just say that the shit that goes on in the kitchen is fucking cake, and they make more than minimum wage with regular raises and the occasional bonus. Servers get $9/hr in CA, and on a typical work week, that's not even close to living wage. If I'm lucky I'll walk away with $120 in my pocket after a good night where I bust my ass. We clean tables, bus, take orders, serve drinks, serve food, sometimes prepare food and drinks, and we spend the whole shift on our feet. If you've ever been a waiter, you tip a good server.
>>
>>7157896
>The amount of work that goes into being a *good* waiter is beyond that of a typical minimum wage worker.
Eh, not really. And you are expected to tip regardless of whether they are good
>>
>>7157896
If you can't live off $120 a day, I think you need to adjust your living standards
>>
>>7157896
>Servers get $9/hr in CA
Before tips? and you do not think that is a lot of money for someone doing menial labor?
>>
Mods should delete all tipping threads or threads that devolve into tipping
>>
>>7157905
>And you are expected to tip regardless of whether they are good
Not really. There have been quite a few occasions where I've gone to a restaurant and had fucking awful service and ended up leaving no tip. If the server is rude, pushy, doesn't bring drinks or food out in a timely manner, doesn't bother to refill drinks or ask if I need anything, doesn't bring the check in a timely fashion, etc.

There have also been many occasions where I've left excellent tips when I've had servers who were friendly, knowledgeable about the menu and daily specials, made good recommendations, kept the drinks filled and were attentive and brought things out when they should.

And most commonly, when I get an average level of service, I leave a fairly average tip. That's how it works.
>>
>>7157905
If you don't like the system, write a letter to your Congressman about getting the minimum wage laws for tipped servers changed. Don't take it out on the people who make $3 an hour before tips.
>>
>>7157931
There is a difference between me saying the system is dumb and me saying I do not tip. I tip 15% the vast majority of the time
>>
>>7157910
Not everyone lives in a rural shithole. Try living in a large city like LA or New York on $120/day without living in a shitty rat and cockroach infested slum and see how far it gets you.
>>
>>7157942
If you can't afford your neighborhood, live somewhere else

You are not entitled to live in whatever place you want without being educated and advancing in your career

Its pretty much impossible to live in New York and not be in a shithole tiny apartment even if you are doing pretty well
>>
>>7157910
I don't make $120 a day, I make $9/hr for a typical 6.5 hour shift, with an expected $60 in tips. I get MANY tables that leave <5% or nothing at all. My rent costs $700/mo, typical in LA, and I have other expenses, and I work another job. Not everywhere is fucking Kansas, where you are.
>>
>>7157942
Move then? Why are you living in a place like that if you can't afford it? Oh yeah, because rich mommy and daddy kicked your dumb ass out and you need to fend for yourself now.
>>
>>7157953
>I get MANY tables that leave <5% or nothing at all
Is this seriously common? People fucking try to shame me when I leave 15%. I am genuinely curious, how common is this?
>>
>>7157939
This

I tip plenty most of the time.

I've also had a handful of incidents where I received atrocious service. I didn't tip in those cases and I'm tired of people saying I should.

Servers are guaranteed to make minimum wage. If a server's $3 wage doesn't add up to minimum wage with his tips, the employer is required by law to make up the difference.
>>
>>7157953
I live in flyover and pay twice that a month for a one bedroom
>>
>>7157953
I live in a modest flyover house and my rent is $900.
>>
>>7157953
Maybe you should consider moving to Kansas if you are struggling so much
>>
>>7157959
I don't live in a place like that, nor do I work as a server. I didn't have a rich mommy and daddy either. Nice projecting though.

I'm just supporting the argument that not all servers are making $80k/year as a lot of people in this thread seem to think and that $120/day is a terrible wage in a large city.
>>
>>7157980
If you do not think your wage is enough for your city, get a different job or move to another city.

Plenty of Mexicans are working for much less than you and managing to live fine in literally every city
>>
Spicy garlic wings and a tall Guinness is my comfort food.
>>
>>7157999
>and a tall Guinness
the bud light of stouts
>>
>>7158000
yeah let me just order your artisan craft microbrew at a fucking Buffalo Wild Wings

She said she's never heard of it

Thanks for playing
>>
>>7158012
>yeah let me just order your artisan craft microbrew at a fucking Buffalo Wild Wings
I've only ever been there at work lunch so I haven't paid much attention to their beer, but i feel like they have a lot of taps. They definitely market themselves as though they have good beer, and who the fuck doesn't at least have a few craft beers these days, I bet even Olive Garden has a couple good beers.
>>
Pretty tasty but they destroy my colon the next day.
>>
>>7158020
What stout did you have in mind?
>>
>>7158104
I wasn't really thinking about one in particular. breakfast stout is probably the best widely available one. Almost every craft brewery makes one that is better than Guinness, and chances are one will be available
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (101 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
101 KB, 576x768
>>7152234
>boneless buffalo wings
don't listen to him OP. Their boneless chicken is garbage. Pasty and dry, never eat boneless wings, specially at Buffalo's.
Go to Bonchon Palace, absolutely the crispiest and juiciest chicken I have ever had from any restaurant.
Although, Buffalo Wild Wings has a lot more variation and is cheaper.
>>
>>7157953
$9 for serving food is fair.
>>
I'm not a fan of that fact that they just use a sauce to throw over their naked wings. That being said, their spicy garlic sauce is seriously fucking delicious. The only thing I'll eat there.
>>
>>7158160
>they just use a sauce to throw over their naked wings
what would you rather they do?
>>
>>7157965
At the end of my shift when I look at Sales vs. Tips received, BEFORE my tip outs, I make on average over the past month, 6%-8% total sales. Most tables leave a flat $3 on whatever total, often I'll get nothing, or coins, occasionally I'll get tipped >10% and I almost never get 20% or higher. Today I was tipped $5 on a $25 check, I was ecstatic. Worst I've gotten was $10 on a party of 19 that spent $319 on food and drinks, and took up three of my tables for three hours. I was livid.
>>
>>7158193
>Most tables leave a flat $3 on whatever total
what kind of place do you work at?
>>
>>7158195
Buffalo Wild Wings, bro. I'm B-Dubs fag from earlier in the thread.
>>
>>7158160
That's what literally every wing place does.
>>
>>7158012

Depends on where you live. Grand Rapids here and they have a good amount of craft brews on tap. Would imagine it's the same in other big brew towns.
>>
>>7155477
That's against the law, you don't know what you're talking about.
Minimum wage is absurdly low for any waiting job, those jobs take way more skill and effort to deserve that pay. You get paid minimum wage to pick up boxes or copy documents, making customers feel happy, memorizing and handling food and drinks, and dealing with angry people's shit face-to-face deserves a fucking tip.
>>
>>7152318
shut up emo faggot
>>
>>7152206
FYI guys you can get 4 free BWW gift cards for free right now:

HOW TO RECEIVE/REDEEM YOUR BLAZIN’ BONUS® COUPON: Mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) with your name, street address (no PO Boxes), age, daytime telephone number legibly hand printed to: BWW Blazin’ Bonus® Game, PO Box 50188, Minneapolis, MN 55405, postmarked by December 31, 2014 and received by January 11, 2015. Each request must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced requests will be honored. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail. Limit four (4) Coupons per person regardless of method of participation. Bring back your original Coupon to any participating location between January 1, 2015 and close of business on February 28, 2015 (“Redemption Period”). Coupon must be inspected by a designated Buffalo Wild Wings® Manager at the restaurant prior to ordering to reveal the value stated therein.

> You can now fill out a form online. You still have to print it and send your SASE, but it will save you the writing down of your address and info multiple times. The form is here: http://www.bwwbonusentry.com/
>>
its okay. my work has a free wing night every once in a while. wings aren't something you can order at the average fast food joint so its a nice change

don't go in expecting 4 star shiit and you probably wont be disappointed
>>
File: murrica.png (791 KB, 660x946) Image search: [Google]
murrica.png
791 KB, 660x946
>>
>>7160447
a little mountain dew works well in pancake batter.
>>
had it for the first time recently, their spicy curry wings are pretty great.
>>
>>7160447
Christ it's like they're happy to know that they're top dog among people who wear sports gear even though they've never played anything that didn't involve and xbox controller.
>>
BWW is proof that the country has no fucking taste

See: Their new Mountain Dew sauce.
>>
File: 1397641572416.gif (802 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
1397641572416.gif
802 KB, 275x206
>>7160507
mfw I found out you weren't kidding
>>
>>7160490
>among people who wear sports gear

Haha, Jesus. Want to know how I know you're a turbo nerd who has never watched a single sporting event?
>>
>>7160684
Want to know how I know you didn't read his entire post, and thus don't know what you're talking about?
>>
>>7160693
Want to know how I know you can't read, because what I pointed out has nothing to do with xboxbros and everything to do with using the term "sports gear"?
>>
>>7160696
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>7160706
Because you're a turbo nerd.
>>
>>7160708
When you're right, you're right.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.