[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At my mountain house, this is the only thing I have to eat for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
At my mountain house, this is the only thing I have to eat for tonight. What am I in for?

The Skyline is a lot more watery then I expected. Instead of making layers i'm just gonna mix the chili and pasta in my pot
>>
>>7151894
Food so American you'll be shitting red white and blue
>>
>Boil cheese
>Melt pasta
>Shred chili

Man, that image doesn't have shit to work with. You can make literally one meal out of it. At least give us something to fucking work with; seasonings, sides, literally anything.
>>
Who the fuck on 4chan just has a mountain house?
>>
>>7151894
what are you in for?
you're in for some colorado spaghetti
chili and pasta is actually fairly common
>>
looks like your in for diarrhea
>>
>>7151943
I mean it's just a 1 story a frame cabin fixed up real nice. Got it for 30k like 6 years ago and been fixing it up a little at a time.

>>7151948
I guess, I always see it called "Cincinnati Style" though
It turned out a lot better then I thought it would. I like how the the Rotini holds onto the meat from the chili. Wish I had an oven here so I could broil the top but it's still really good. Only complaint is its a bit salty and I added no salt to the pasta water.
>>
I've never had the canned skyline. How does it compare to what you'd get at the restaurant? I've had the 5-way there before and it's pretty good.
>>
>>7151978
Never had it in store, I'm from PA. Ordered a 4 pack off amazon and stashed it away and forgot about till now when I was looking to make dinner.

Wish I had some onions for it, that that would set it off. All I added was some fresh pepper and a dash or 2 of franks red hot
>>
>>7151966
what are you doing? your cheese isn't even melted.
>>
>>7151998
Cheese got gooey from the heat of the pasta, I took that pic as soon as I mixed it. Like I said if I had an oven I would of broiled it for a bit
>>
>>7151984
Yeah the onions add a lot.
>>
>>7152006
Yeah next time i'm gonna have onions on hand and make a little less pasta to 1 can of chili since it's a bit dry. Besides that I think it's on point. Plan to bring a mug of it with me on my dirt bike ride tomorrow.
>>
So while I was nuking a mug of it to eat I looked in my pantry and saw I had some deli mustard, a bit of that in it makes all the difference.
>>
>>7151894
SHARPCHEDDAR
H
A
R
PASTEURISED
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.