[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people right now on ck that have never cut the heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Family_Cervidae_five_species.jpg (52 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
Family_Cervidae_five_species.jpg
52 KB, 400x452
There are people right now on ck that have never cut the heart our of a deer and cooked its meat within an hour of its death

Makes me sick.
>>
There are people right now on /ck/ thar have never cut the heart out of a colleague and cooked it's meat within an hour of it's death.

Makes me sick.
>>
why would i

that's gross
>>
>>7150499
>Makes me sick.

well stop doing it then
>>
I don't really think of shooting a deer as hunting. it's harvesting really
know what's sickening? people call themselves hunters and have never done this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

you are an apex predator, aren't you? what's your excuse for relying on tools...cant take down an animal with your own body?
>>
File: RealSushi.png (456 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
RealSushi.png
456 KB, 620x414
>>7150499
There are people right now on ck that have cut a strip of meat off of a still wriggling tuna and eaten it while the cells are still alive.

Makes me hunngggggggg - ry.
>>
File: Dkr1h.jpg (25 KB, 395x405) Image search: [Google]
Dkr1h.jpg
25 KB, 395x405
>this thread

i bet you guys fap to guro
>>
File: 8.jpg (77 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
77 KB, 466x700
There are people on/ck/ who cook
>>
Say what you will of me but I don't want to kill anything myself or know how anything is slaughtered/made before it gets to me. I just want to eat delicious food.
>>
>>7150530
>.you are an apex predator, aren't you? what's your excuse for relying on tools...cant take down an animal with your own body?

we're apex predators because of the tools you fuckwit.
>>
I was served deer stew in a homeless shelter once, it was all grey and tasteless.
>>
>>7150499
Why would you do that?
You need to let it hang to drain the blood first, THEN you butcher and cook it.
>>
>>7150499
I love hunting durr. I use my Colt Sporter AR in NATO 5.56. I've been a hunter since I was 12.
>>
File: chef.jpg (218 KB, 1200x752) Image search: [Google]
chef.jpg
218 KB, 1200x752
>>7150629
>boilin it. that's when I switched to radiomens school
>mfw
>>
>>7150630

Removing the heart is part of the butchering process. Shoot the deer, hang it up head-down, cut throat, skin & remove guts (heart included), etc.

Ideally you want to do that as soon as possible after shooting the deer. The faster you can get the meat cooled down the less likely it is to spoil. The act of gutting the deer helps drop the temperature even faster.
>>
>>7150669
I gut it on the spot in the woods for the other animals and shit to eat.
Take it back home, hang it up, then process it.
Had a dry season last year unfortunately...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.