[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you buy fast food (mc donalds/burger king) on ebt/food stamos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 128.jpg (26 KB, 700x292) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
26 KB, 700x292
Can you buy fast food (mc donalds/burger king) on ebt/food stamos?
>>
No, but you can buy meat and make your own goddamn cheeseburger
>>
Jack in the Box takes it around here.

Took a fellow manager to a meeting, we stopped at Jack in the crack for breakfast. He sees the EBT accepted here sign.

We order, he says "I got this one". Reaches for his wallet. He forgot it. I had to pay.

Broke ass niggas are everywhere.
>>
File: gas.jpg (19 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
19 KB, 550x400
>>7150021

autism much?
>>
>>7150061
The whole point is that he was going to pay with a food stamps card, but forgot it. How do these people function?
>>
>>7149981
I use my EBT to buy baby formula then sell it for weed money.
>>
>>7150106
does this work?
>>
>>7150092
>>7150106
>>7150120
commit suicide you scum
>>
File: Chinese_buffet2.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_buffet2.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
>>7150127
but then how will I go to the chinese buffet every monday? I mean, it's pretty good for 4 bucks.
>>
didn't know there were so many negroes on 4chan desu
>>
>>7150106
I went to college in the Bronx, NY and a few of my friends took semesters off but still lived at school off campus.

They used to apply for food stamps, then theyd take them to the bodegas and exchange them for $0.65 per $1 of food stamp value.

I wouldnt be surprised if that was a hugelt widespread problem.
>>
>>7150137
why do cheap chinese buffets look the exact same everywhere?
Is there like a big mcdonalds type chinese chain that supplies all the buffets and all they do is just stick stuff in the oven or microwave?
>>
nope
you cannot buy hot foods, foods you can "eat" right away, or alcohol with ebt
but of course there will be tons of people abusing the system and stores will help them abuse it
>>
File: tim_house.jpg (447 KB, 924x489) Image search: [Google]
tim_house.jpg
447 KB, 924x489
>>7150158
Can u buy cigarettes with em'?
>>
>>7150169
nope
but that won't stop people from finding a way
>>
File: 1437642898684.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1437642898684.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>7150174
how do i beat system
>>
>>7150143
99% of all "chinese" restraunts are stocked by Cisco. That's the reason that they always have the same food and it all tastes relatively similar.
It makes sense for these chinese to start restraunts. They get everything they need for cheap and as long as there is a Chinese lady at the front of the house every one will think it's authentic.
>>
File: JS.jpg (89 KB, 660x960) Image search: [Google]
JS.jpg
89 KB, 660x960
>>7149981
NO
>>
>>7150181

>99% of all "chinese" restraunts are stocked by cisco

I'm pretty sure you mean, "Sysco".

They're all over the country, but there's much more competition between restaurant suppliers once you leave the East Coast.
>>
>>7150174

All the bodegas around where I live ring up cigarettes as general merchandise, also hot food like fried chicken and french fry combos, burgers, beer... herbal boner pills. You name it, the indians and koreans in Hudson Heights will find a way to charge it on your EBT.

>>7150181

>cisco

That's a router company, if you worked in the industry, those boxes would be staring you in the face... you're probably FoH garbage... that's my guess.

Sysco... it's a great company.
>>
>>7150092
fucking kek
>>
What I want to know is why does the gubmint seem to go out of their way to get people on food stamps and then do their very best to keep them on em?
>>
>>7150871

>you're probably foh garbage

Cisco also makes POS systems, anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.