[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night i got really drunk off brandy, and woke up at around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: e_j_brandy_1_1[1].jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e_j_brandy_1_1[1].jpg
48 KB, 600x600
last night i got really drunk off brandy, and woke up at around 3:00. I went downstairs to get a bottle of water from the vending machine and, once the elevator reached the ground floor and I tried walking out, I completely lost my vision for maybe a minute or two. I waited it out and it came back, but in the meantime I was completely blind. Is this a normal hangover related symptom or do I have brain cancer or what?
>>
File: xoxo.png (82 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
xoxo.png
82 KB, 300x425
>>7149247
That's not exactly what "blacking out" means.
Ask your doctor.
>>
>>7149247
You were just dehydrated and experiencing hypotension. No big deal. Stop being a wuss and start drinking water on nights you get drunk.
>>
>>7149257
my symptoms were that of a greyout
>>
that's normal it's due to a sudden change in blood pressure.
>>
>>7149247
Nice blog

I also remember being 18 at one time too
>>
you don't have water in your apartment?

when was the last time you bathed? smelly fuck.
>>
>>7149280
my tapwater is decent and usually what I drink but I was craving something ice cold and artificially flavored. I actually haven't bathed in two days though. Also holy shit it's 1:00AM.
>>
>>7149247
>I went downstairs to get a bottle of water
>>7149284
>I was craving something ice cold and artificially flavored

>water
>artificially flavored
have you been drinking your bath water?
>>
>>7149288
you've never lived in a cheap apartment with gross tapwater?
>>
>>7149290
I guess not. But the alcohol that you're drinking would kill any bacteria and your taste buds. So, hmm.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.