[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people here look at American fast/drunk food and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Image-gross-foods.jpg (73 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Image-gross-foods.jpg
73 KB, 477x358
Why do so many people here look at American fast/drunk food and assume it's fine Murrican cuisine? We have pretty nice stuff here, although you can only expect so much out of such a relatively new nation.
You hear about our gross stuff so often because lots of us are poor. Velveeta/American cheese is really cheap.

What, do you people just drop dead when you drop below a certain level of income?

Basically... share your country's most delicious sustainable, cheap food, please.
>>
Because Europeans are trolls, or Americans are trolling other Americans. Either way just a bunch of cunts round these parts.
>>
File: Den sultne studerende.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1197) Image search: [Google]
Den sultne studerende.jpg
248 KB, 1600x1197
>>7149069
Guess what? Here in northern europe, people aren't so poor that they can't afford proper foods. Seriously, that's the reason why we're disgusted by some of the shitty 'food' you niggers eat.
>>
>>7149177
Maybe so. But in one generation's time only 75% of you will be eating any food at all. One hundred years from now, only half of you will have access to food.
>>
>>7149182
In Scandinavia? I don't think so. And thinks will change for the world as a whole, soon, anyway. RaHoWa my friend.

The pic I posted was of smorrebrod. Eaten everyday by most people here in Denmark. It consist of ryebread with a vide variety of topings. Cheap to make, and healthy to eat. This pic in particular is from a student blog - so it is indeed sustainable and cheap.

How about you? Store bougth sloppy joes can't be your nr.1 suggestion.
>>
>>7149197
>In Scandinavia? I don't think so

I think so. If you don't have enough kids, the only people around to enjoy your glorious Scandinavian dishes will be Muhammad and his 12 year old bride. Allahu akbar.
>>
File: muffi.jpg (166 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
muffi.jpg
166 KB, 1080x810
>>
>>7149177
I figured it was basically this. Thanks for your time, I guess.
>>
>>7149197
I know you enjoy your food Ahmed, but the rest of the world thinks you live in a 3rd world shithole. And you kind of do.
>>
>>7149217
1,8% muslims in Denmark; I think we're good. How about 'murica? I know for a fact that your number is waaay higher. Keep smokin' that weed, libtard.

>>7149371
Should we compare BNP? Happiness? Murders? Prisoners pr capita? I would tell you too educate, but then again, that would be rude - most of your people don't have the money for it. 21st century enslavement.

>>7149336
No problem mate. I would still like too know what your nr.1 suggestion would be? Is it really store bought sloppy joes?
>>
>>7149422
My nr.1 suggestion for you is to kill yourself.
>>
File: pizza-kebab.jpg (132 KB, 671x444) Image search: [Google]
pizza-kebab.jpg
132 KB, 671x444
>>7149177
sheltered middle class kid detected

how is Hellerup?
>>
>>7149217
>>7149371
>>7149422
>>7149371

FUCK OFF /POL/! Jesus christ can there be a thread on here that doesn't devolve into race bullshit?
>>
>>7149523
hahaha, oh man...

leave here while you still can
>>
>>7149422
I'd say for cheap non-fast food I really like doing soups, or sometimes just broth, but I'm easy to please. Otherwise it's straight canned junk, but I've never really struggled financially before. I learned most of my stuff from a Japanese dude my mom dated who loved Mexican food, so he had all sorts of fancy cheap dinners on mind. It's amazing what you can do with the right veggies and spices.

I'm not sure about the sloppy joes. Honestly I just googled "gross fast food" and saved the first pic. That is a good cheap option at like three dollars a person though.

>>7149485
I swear every time I sleep mid-thread around here someone pretends to be me.
>>
>>7149523
Normally I'd agree but I made this thread specifically to discuss the race hate. If anyone wants to go full /pol/, this is probably the best place here.
>>
>>7149069
>Why do so many people here look at American fast/drunk food and assume it's fine Murrican cuisine?

Nobody does that. They are deliberately trolling and looking to get a rise out people.

>>You hear about our gross stuff so often because lots of us are poor. Velveeta/American cheese is really cheap.
Only if you have no idea how to cook. There are countless things which have a far better cost-to-meal ratio. People who are honestly poor are buying rice, beans, cheap produce, offal, etc.
>>
>>7149182
Yeah, America is notorious for preserving their land and not destroying their environment for financial gain. Whereas those mindless, capitalist, consumers in Europe will doom themselves through over-consumption.

>what is hydraulic fracturing?

Jesus, is propaganda in America really this effective? Or are Americans really this stupid?
>>
>>7149838
>doom themselves through over-consumption.

Nah, it's more like America has a shitload of land that has yet to be raped.
>>
File: Hutspot.jpg (68 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Hutspot.jpg
68 KB, 500x332
>>7149069
Best for its price?
Well sit down because I got the meal for you.
You'll need:
2 pounds of carrots
2 pounds of onions
2 pounds of potatoes
THAT'S IT!
Cook, mash and eat for 3-4 days for as little as $3!
(ground meat optional, normal syrup, pepper and salt are very recommended)
Don't be appalled by its looks because it's actually quite tasty and it's very hard to fuck up.
>>
Just seem like it's either taken from Mexico or anything fried
>>
>>7150543
what is normal syrup?
>>
>>7150543
That sounds like way too much onion.
>>
File: Stroop.jpg (1 MB, 1314x2832) Image search: [Google]
Stroop.jpg
1 MB, 1314x2832
>>7150551
Sugar-based, preferably. I'm not sure what you call it in other countries (dutch)
Maple Syrup is generally too subtle for it (if you hadn't guessed, without spices the dish is incredibly bland)
Pic related, it's what I use.

>>7150558
The onion taste completely mixes with the others, and in the end it's not prevalent at all.
I had my roommate freak out about the amount of onions, but it's now his favourite dutch food.
>>
>>7150580
google says it's caramel syrup, sounds strange but i guess it's not too different from sweet ketchup
>>
>euros will never taste true freedom
>>
>>7149069
>You hear about our gross stuff so often because lots of us are poor.
This is not entirely true. Plenty of working and middle class Americans eat like crap as well. I know people who make a quarter of a million a year and still keep frozen pizzas in their freezer.

It's that Americans are used to food being cheap, and many are unwilling to pay more for better quality stuff when the crappy stuff is sofuckingcheap. They'd rather spend their money on stuff like second homes, extra vehicles, giant TVs and other toys.
>>
Because Eurofags only believe what the media tells them.

Not too different than most us Americans, if you think about it.
>>
>>7150833
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
But that's wrong, Ameribro. Media is a lot less intrusive and defining over here in NL.
Btw, everybody knows your cuisine isn't just burgers. What is correct however is that pretty much everything is unhealthy.
3 weeks in the US and only a few things I've tasted tasted healthy. Even 'healthy' restaurants' food tastes unhealthy.

>Those yellow cherries though
>>
>>7149069
That's just Yuropoors feeding their Napoleon complexes. Just ignore it and bask in dank garbage and fine cuisine.
>>
>>7149069
Sustainable cheap foods? Lentil soups, potato bakes countless actual cheap stuff. Sure a lot of people don't really eat great stuff, but it's still significantly better.
What's perhaps even more important - poor people can't afford those american style frozen foods.

American style frozen foods are anything but cheap and affordable in the long run. From what I've seen, even for americans. It's just that they combine mid level costs with incredible lazyness.
>>
>>7149155
ever since /pol/ leaked life on the chans never been the same
>>
>>7150543
Sounds really good right now. Thanks anon
>>
>>7150886
>healthy/lite choices
>just a fucking iceberg salad with cherry tomatoes and a gallon of ranch
I feel ya bro.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.