[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the Big Buford, it is a good burger. Especially when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: big.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
This is the Big Buford, it is a good burger. Especially when you put seasoned fries on it
>>
File: o (1).jpg (148 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
o (1).jpg
148 KB, 1000x683
>>7148951
>>
fun fact. when I was in elementary school I went over a kids house to play duke nukem and watch the pokemon movie on VHS, and it was the first time I ever had checkers. I thought it was pretty incredible

I saw him a few weeks ago, he was working as a stock boy in a grocery store which is pretty unacceptable for someone our age. He asked me if he could come stay at my house for a month or two because he didn't have anywhere to go and hes trying to save money to go to community college. I have an extra room but I said no because first off, I haven't spoken to you in fucking 15 years bro, get the fuck out. And also, I never liked him much anyway.

WELL, today my friend sends me a text and apparently the guy overdosed on heroine and died, and they found him in the grocery store bathroom.

and that's my checkers story!
>>
>>7148959
That burger actually looks pretty well-made.
>>
File: 110866785_b2e85ef2db.jpg (132 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
110866785_b2e85ef2db.jpg
132 KB, 500x375
>>7149138
I really want one right about now
>>
>>7148997
gnarly
>>
>>7148951
Checkers is so disgusting... And yet so good.
>them fully loaded fries ugh omg
>>
>>7149138
dude rallys don't fuck around. they got one here that's the only fast food place open past 3am when all the bars close. me and all my buddies always end up stumbling down there to get us a bunch of shit and it tastes fucking amazing when you're hammered.
pretty sure ive had every item on the menu at this point.
>>
Rally's is a bomb ass place. Loved going there. They got deals in my place everyday sometimes the burger would be 2 for 5 or even a dollar. Those cheese fries with bacon are delicious and the sizes of the food are actually big compared to other places. Try the baconzilla sometime
>>
>>7148951

Yeap.. and the Spicy Chicken Double is awesome too.
>>
>>7148997
The first time I had Rally's was also in elementary school, and also at a friend's house. Except we played Tecmo Super Bowl and NBA Jam. And we beat The Lion King, but only because he had a Game Genie.
>>
They used to have banana shake, they do not no more not the one by me anyway
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.