[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pie Identification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (8 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8 KB, 194x260
I need some help indentifying the name and recipe of a pie /ck/. Sometimes this older gent sends a homemade pie to our workplace and maybe one person besides me will try it (sometimes he messes up because he is old) but this time he sent a really good pie that was in the fridde for 2-3 days untouched and I ended up having a small slice of pie daily for about 6 days. It was good shit, but I cant for the life of me figure out the name of it. My best guess would be cheesecake pudding pie.....

Aka, Softened cream cheese mixed with vanilla pudding mix and possibly whipped cream stirred into it. It had chocolate shavings on the pie crust, thin slices of peaches layered on top, a sort of thick/creamy cheesecake like filling, then a few sliced cherries on top and then the pie was covered in more chocolate shavings. It was easy to just cut and grab up small pieces of it because the filling was firm, but still fluffy.

Any idea what the hell it could be called or really made from? I havent tried making my own yet but I am still thinking its cream cheese+pudding packet+whipped cream.... also this is the midwest so I'm thinking its an old timey sort of recipe. Thanks for the help.
>>
Niggas please
>>
Old Guy Semen Cake.

>that awkward moment when you realize it's true
Now you know why you were the only person eating it. Get back in the loop, friend.
>>
maybe you should ask him...
>>
>>7149043
Trust me it was my first thought but people could wipe their boogers into the doritos dough or any number of shit, so obviously I want to make the pie with a guarentee of no old man semen.

I considered the possibility before I even tried the pie and decided to just shrug it off. I got bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>>>7149051
Ask a random old dude who I have no idea who he is? He doesnt come in the store anymore because he is too old and frail, he has someone bring the pie. I have no idea who this old dude is he just randomly sends pies.

Im not going to some random old guys house to ask about pie old people always want to talk to you.
>>
>>7149060
then ask the person who brings the pie
>>
File: 1449521497620.jpg (70 KB, 900x758) Image search: [Google]
1449521497620.jpg
70 KB, 900x758
>>7149060
Oh no oh god no he's gonna do it.
Back in 2010 /b/ when "post the finniest place in someone's house you could shit" were popular, someone brought up the idea of baking a cake and leaving it boxed on someone's front porch every month until after a few years they finally accept them as an anonymous thank-you from a friendly stranger. Then one day you diarrhea into a bowl, mix in flour, eggs, but no sugar or chocolate, cover it in frosting, and leave it as a final gift.

He's gonna give you the poo pie.
That or he did a variation of the "cum into a CD stack container for months, mix in fruit, bake, and give to an asshole on Christmas" trick.
>>
>>7149066
Do you not get that the pie is a fucking mystery? It just appears. I have no idea who brings it. The store manager recieves it most of the time, but its like a pie every 3 months. She doesnt know who the person is or where the old guy lives, just that he is a former customer she knows the name and face of who sends pie.

For fucks sake there is NO ASKING ANYONE LOCAL ABOUT THE PIE has anyone ever just had/made/heard of such a thing which was the reason I posted in the first place. If I could have gone fucking Sherlock Holmes on the pie I wouldnt need to make the thread for fucks sake.

Do you people know how to cook/think or not?
>>
>>7149081
We mostly just gripe about Americans and post pics of food we like that smart people made.
>>
>>7149080
The mamager knows the old guy and everyone knows how lonely old frail people are and how much they love talking to small store retail folks. Sad lonely old people want people to like them so he gets thanks for the pie and old people just do this shit.

Some old lady customer at work bought a bunch of shit 'to give to the neighbors' because old people just do that. Just give random fucking chocolate bars like 'Oh hi I went to the store today and bought an extra candy bar, here you go hahaha save me from myself'

Dont ask me to understand old people they just do weird shit.
>>
>>7149094
It's the perfect crime.
>>
>>7148627
Could be a custard.
>>
>>7149094
This old people are awesome we had this old polish dude come to out store every Friday and gave away this bomb ass polish candy to all the employees. And old ladies would bring cookies and shit on holidays. Old ppl are dope
>>
>>7149043

if it tastes good, what's the harm?

are you some kind of fAggot afraid to put sperm into his mouth?
>>
>>7149060

he supplied you with pie for days you ultranigger, go give this old ass man his few minutes of attention. stop being such a stuck up cunt, jesus. he probably really appreciates it.
>>
>>7148627

There is a German pie that is exactly that, but I read >>7149094 and you sound like the biggest fucking asshole in the town, so I won't tell you.

Old people are still people, even if they are slow and smell bad and are a general annoyance.
>>
>>7149081
>She doesnt know who the person is
>just that he is a former customer she knows the name and face of
>she knows the name and face of
which is it?

just ask your boss to ask the person next time, autist. we won't be able to help you from your vague description.

or make up a better story.
>>
Sounds like it might just be a variant on a fruit tart.

Is it anything like these?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RJZX7XG6gbc
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4NS8tGeCFqw
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.