[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys ever make potions, tonics, or otherwise interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: potion.jpg (215 KB, 851x862) Image search: [Google]
potion.jpg
215 KB, 851x862
you guys ever make potions, tonics, or otherwise interesting concoctions to achieve different desired effects?

I have always wanted to sell things like this, be a real life wizard
>>
i used to do this when i was 6 or 7 except with household chemicals, and i didn't ingest them. pretty some of my potions were releasing toxic fumes
>>
File: biomedical-photo-drug-cocktail.jpg (53 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
biomedical-photo-drug-cocktail.jpg
53 KB, 395x500
>>7148578

seems like you would just crush up some drugs and put them in there

"this potion relieves allergies"
"this potion is good for heartburn" etc
>>
>>7148578
those effects come from a high amount of caffeine, not all the other shit in it.
>>
I prefer to take Nootropics are proven to work, in doses that I manage. You're welcome to keep your berry punch and flushed feeling to yourself.

You'd be a robed drug dealer - a real-life wizard!
>>
>>7148578
Either you are going to mix pharmaceuticals or drugs into the liquid or the best you are going to be able to make is some sort of energy drink.

Maybe look into herblore. We all know that ginger is good for an upset stomach, maybe some sort of home remedy type "potion" could be your thing.
>>
>>7148578

you can tell that's just bodybuilding preworkout powder mixed with some ground up coffee and kool aid

how awful
>>
i thought blue was always for mana
>>
>>7148659
it literally says that's what it is.
>>
>>7148629
there's 350mg in it. enough for a kick in the ass, sure, but not enough for the extreme changes this stuff brings on.

when I run my tests I consistently see a 30% reduction in muscular fatigue and a 15-20% increase in strength. which is pretty remarkable actually when you consider its enabling an extra 20-40 pounds on a lift. I haven't found someone who can lift heavy enough to see when the drop off happens
>>7148608
I used test all my mixtures out on my friend jonathan. When I was a kid I literally just fed him bees. I boiled a bunch of bees with the flowers they were buzzing around and gave him the liquid to drink.
>>7148664
my red one is a work in progress, blue is vitality, red is vigor. The focus will be on explosive energy rather than increased stamina
>>
>my red one is a work in progress, blue is vitality, red is vigor. The focus will be on explosive energy rather than increased stamina
was meant for
>>7148660

>>7148659
my mixture is all a la carte. The color and flavor comes from being mixed with blue gatorade powder because that's all I could find
>>
>>7148578

I really want to make some shit like this and sell it to Larpers.
>>
File: bad time tim.png (254 KB, 917x599) Image search: [Google]
bad time tim.png
254 KB, 917x599
>always want to stock up on blue potions, which heal both health and mana
>never want to use it unless both are drained
>mfw always being in a situation where one is never quite drained

Curse my autism
>>
>>7148578
what's the grainy reddish stuff that hasn't dissolved?
>>
>>7148695
metabolic stimulants

I'll be honest with you this stuff is a little less than legal at the moment
>>
>>7148672
are you for real bro?
>>
>>7148578
>>7148695
OP, did you forget to mention that your potion can cure acne?
>>
>>7148718
yes, the results are quite promising. Only problem is I'm totally not a doctor and this stuff very well might kill you on the spot if you drink too much. and would absolutely not be allowed in any kind of organized athletic event.
I just do this for fun, this stuff costs me about $1 an ounce to make and I have only tested it in 8-16oz doses. frankly I am afraid to have someone try more than that at once, myself included. Its a pretty crazy ride.
>>
>>7148705
so you dissolved drugs into gatorade.
>>
>>7148731
heh, yeah I guess I did.
>>
>>7148684
how the fuck are you supposed to drink that entire thing in a single turn/couple of seconds? you're going to get ganked before you can heal up again
>>
>>7148578
Fallout 4 crafting at it's finest.
>>
Need a gold one for luck, a white one for holy blessing, and a black one for death armor
>>
ITT: roleplaying faggots.

>>>/tg/ you sweatballs.
>>
I think the best application for a magic potion theme would be cocktails actually.

Ones that warm you up inside like whiskey based ones could be health/vitality potions

Refreshing ones made from gin/vodka could be closer to mana potions

And nevermind any number of other sort of potions you could pull the ideas of out of your ass and just create stuff that looks pretty and serve them in bottles instead of specialized glasses.

Fuck, there's probably already ten dozen nerdy themed bars in the more hipster cities that do exactly this already.
>>
>>7148838
Why is he wearing a hospital wristband though?
>>
>>7148913
he died on the operating table during surgery. but as he slipped away he realized there was no light at the end of the tunnel, no false god waiting to embrace him with open arms, just the cold abyss of nonexistence. So he returned to his corporeal form, a new enlightened man, more human than he was before, and yet something more now realizing that he defines his own destiny not some abstract being in the sky.

he continues to wear the wristband as a reminder of the true nature of the universe, so that he may never fall off the path of truth and into the pitfalls of the small minded, ignorant masses.
>>
>>7148672
>which is pretty remarkable actually when you consider its enabling an extra 20-40 pounds on a lift.
/fit/ here. which lift? adding 20-40 lbs on a dead isnt that impressive but if drinking one of your potions can just add 20-40lbs on ohp then sign me the fuck up

is one of the ingredients in your potions tren?
>>
>>7148578
Stop before you kill someone.
>>
>>7148578

my mom makes several tinctures every year, mostly from flowers and plants in our garden. they're very useful.

athough, looking at the op, this is probably not gay enough for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
>>
>>7148672
>my tests
>implying you control for placebo
>implying mixing drugs isn't going to have unintended consequences
>implying you have any idea what you're talking about
>>
File: 1437380152832.png (60 KB, 150x168) Image search: [Google]
1437380152832.png
60 KB, 150x168
>>7148838
>>7148930

>A myriad of snatch related problems
>>
>>7148578
OP maybe you should look into herbology. More and more scientists are looking into it. Just make sure you do your research.
>>
Recipe?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
MY POTIONS ARE TOO STRON;G FOR YOU
>>
HAHAHAHA I bet this guy chugs his magic potions and then goes out into the yard and slashes milk jugs with a flea market katana.
>>
File: 1429676154715.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429676154715.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>7149882

thats my daily routine you faggot. as if yours was better.
>>
Kinda just had alcoholic drinks mixed for the right color served at parties with mostly gamers.
>>
>>7149196
>which lift?
all the tests thus far have been conducted on upper body exercises
bench press
curl
overhead press

>is one of the ingredients in your potions tren?
s-should it be?

>>7149853
>implying you control for placebo
not really necessary. everything in the mixture has already been clinically tested to have proven results, all I do is mix them together to see how potent I can get them.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.