[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Little Debbie? Why are they so underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17
Thoughts on Little Debbie? Why are they so underrated
>>
>>7147983
Because it's cheap trash food for children.
>>
oh man have you had their zebra cakes they are some good eatin.
>>
>>7147983
>Little Debbie
>underrated
How can garbage be underrated?
>>
>>7147983
http://smithnicholas17.github.io/sugar/
>>
they stuff as much sugar as they can into their food, because sugar is a great preservative.
>>
Needs more Nutty Bars and Zebra Cakes tbqh pham.

Or the Cosmic rice, caramel, chocolate one.
>>
>>7147983

I once had a homeless man ask me to buy him a box. They're very popular among the homeless community apparently. He called it "the hobo feast".

I bought 2 tallboys and had a drink with him after hooking him up with a box of Nitty Bars. He said he worked as a lone cook for 20 years, went to Vietnam, ca me back all fucked in the head and drank himself into debt and homelessness.

Good dude, don't remember his name though. First time I've thought about him in over a decade...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (330 KB, 1920x790) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
330 KB, 1920x790
These are ridiculously good.
>>
File: CCBrownieLoaf_2.png (162 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
CCBrownieLoaf_2.png
162 KB, 460x460
sara lee>little debbie
>>
Eat these frozen
>>
I'm not the only one who squishes Fudge Roungs and Oatmeal Pies before I eat them, right? For some reason, I think it makes them taste better. I guess because it spreads the cream out more and makes cookie parts not as thick.
>>
File: tasteykake.jpg (12 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
tasteykake.jpg
12 KB, 264x191
>>7147983
tasteykake master race reporting in
>>
File: thisbitch.jpg (105 KB, 532x540) Image search: [Google]
thisbitch.jpg
105 KB, 532x540
>>7147983
>400 calories per snack cake 16 grams of fat
>>
ITT: fat fucks convincing themselves garbage is food.
>>
>>7148969
why are you so angry that people enjoy things you don't? Did your mom force feed you junk food or something? There's nothing wrong with this shit every once and a while.
>>
>>7148974
I do enjoy them. Everyone does.
We also enjoy cocaine. masterbating. cigarettes.
Doesn't make it any less linear in thinking and exponential to an unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>7148980
>masturbation
>unhealthy

Child detected
>>
File: iur[1].gif (21 KB, 285x193) Image search: [Google]
iur[1].gif
21 KB, 285x193
Swiss rolls are my favorite
>>
>>7148964
where is this brand from? i've seen it in stores recently
>>
>>7148991
originated in philadelphia, i think they are finally going nation-wide.

Pick up some peanut butter candy cakes, you will not be dissappointed friend
>>
>>7147983
muh diabeetus
>>
>>7148871

This

So fucking good with a glass of cold milk too.
>>
>>7147983
>Thoughts on Little Debbie? Why are they so underrated

Hideous, awful mush, never to be eaten.
>>
File: middleswarthbbq.png (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
middleswarthbbq.png
207 KB, 500x500
>>7148964
Oh man this takes me back. My family's from Pennsylvania but I grew up in Oregon. My grandmother would send us Krimpets and Middlesworth chips a few times a year. My mom insisted that the Krimpets were better frozen and taught me to rub the package on my sleeve so the icing wouldn't stick to the plastic. It's probably bullshit, but I still do it whenever I get my hands on one.
>>
File: zbln3xg7bvzrlfy8j5bp.jpg (94 KB, 350x193) Image search: [Google]
zbln3xg7bvzrlfy8j5bp.jpg
94 KB, 350x193
Baby come back, I won't bought your head off anymore.
>>
>>7147983
This shit is fatfuq food.
Wouldn't feed it to my dog.
Notice how they typically come in bulk?
It's to keep fat asses hooked and buying more and more until they eventually have a heart attack or have a leg amputation from the diabetes.
Then we all sit back scratching our heads wondering why the country has an obesity problem.
>>
>>7148965
>>7148969

>being a skinny weakling

wew
>>
>>7147983
>underrated
every redneck i know lives on these
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 376x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 376x459
>>7149671
I should get to eating these snack cakes before my workout.
What was I thinking.
>>
File: nutty.png (92 KB, 463x610) Image search: [Google]
nutty.png
92 KB, 463x610
>>7148298
>>
>>7149791
Shit food. Pure shit.
>>
>>7149805
Right, but I think the point is that the first image is fucking crazy.

I assume a standard serving size is a single bar, which weighs 57g and contains 19g of sugar. Keep in mind the thing is basically like a slightly less unhealthy king size chocolate bar.

To get the amount of sugar the first image claims, you have to eat 6 of them. If you're eating 6 Nutty Bars a serving, you totally don't give a fuck about how bad it is for you because you just ate 6 candy bars.
>>
>>7149714
I have some news for you

Did you know that when you work out, the sugars and fat from the food you eat....GETS BURNED OFF?

It was fascinating when I found out that the stuff I ate does not stick around permanently.
>>
>>7150162
>when you work out, the sugars and fat from the food you eat....GETS BURNED OFF?
It takes one hell of a lot of working out to burn off regularly eating empty calories in the form of garbage-tier snack cakes. This stuff is a poor choice from both a health and an aesthetic perspective.
>>
>>7150191
Indeed, but a proper activity level ensures that enjoying these treats every so often isn't a big deal.

I haven't had nutty bars in like 3 years. I might have to after this thread....
>>
>>7150207

That's the point, anon. Those things are so unhealthy that even with a proper activity level you can only have them every once in a while.

Nobody was saying that you weren't allowed to enjoy them in moderation.
>>
File: 1449084305419.jpg (136 KB, 650x354) Image search: [Google]
1449084305419.jpg
136 KB, 650x354
>one pastry
>$0.50-1.00
>one box
>$2
>>
>>7150230
>Nobody was saying that you weren't allowed to enjoy them in moderation.
There's nothing wrong with a blast of fat and sugar once in a while. But there is a matter of aesthetics here as well. When you think of how mind-blowingly delicious a blast of fat and sugar can be - really good pastries, ice cream and the like - why you would choose to let your indulgence take the form of individually wrapped snack cakes calls your judgment into question. Do you just not care? Do you just not know any better? Do they evoke happy childhood memories? Because you're not choosing to eat this stuff based on the actual merit of the product.
>>
>>7150272
but pastries taste better
>>
>>7150292
>There's nothing wrong with a blast of fat and sugar once in a while.

Yes, that's what I just said.

>>why you would choose to let your indulgence take the form of individually wrapped snack cakes calls your judgment into question

Agreed.

>>Do you just not know any better? Do they evoke happy childhood memories?

I think you're onto something there. Plenty of people simply haven't had much better--they were raised on boxed junk food from Wal-mart.
>>
>>7150299
I meant the Little Debbie pastries. As in, one individually wrapped Zebra Cake over a box of the same damn thing.
>>
The average age here is about 17 up until 25-ish. So I'm not surprised a lot of you children still cling to a simple taste palate of sugar and fat with no depth or complexity.
Its rather embarrassing to discuss such low end junk food in a forum that is hopefully well beyond such garbage.
But again... the audience here is mostly teens... why the fuck am I even here?
>>
>>7150307
You're on 4chan mate. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7150302
>Yes, that's what I just said.
(I was agreeing with you, then carrying it further along.
>Plenty of people simply haven't had much better--they were raised on boxed junk food from Wal-mart.
While this is true I think it's bigger than that. Laziness and convenience factor in. Then there are plenty of folks who really just don't care, and are happy to choose among whatever the default options are. Then there are plenty of folks out there who think being prejudiced against garbage tier food is being pretentious or putting on airs. Like who do you think you are to not want to eat the same garbage everyone else seems to like?

That last group I totally don't get.
>>
love their boxed carrot cakes. fuck i want one now.
>>
>>7150760
Get on my level plebs
>>
>>7148451
damn, didn't even know these existed and i'm a peanut butter-holic. Vividly describe these to me bro.
>>
>>7151198

Entenmann? Do they have a castle at Windsor?
>>
>>7150304
oh... i don't think i've actually seen an individually wrapped one
>>
>>7151198
Bruh. That cherry cheese danish.
>>
>>7150162
>this is what fatties actually believe
>>
>>7151198
too dry
>>
>>7151234
You, I like you.
>>
>>7151212
>Vividly describe these to me bro.
Just the right in-between of soft and firm re: texture, and flavor is simply millions of peanut butter molecules jizzing peanut butter into your mouth. Rich and sugary in the most guilty pleasure way possible.
>>
they are underrated because sweets are unhealthy so many people fail to rate them more highly. zebra cakes are pretty good though.
>>
>>7147983
They're not underrated, they're one step up from Entenmann's. I had a biology teacher in high school that made us go through the chemical list of what was in stuff from Entenmann's, and who knows these day's which one is worse or which one really takes the cake if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7148990
I used to peel these apart as a kid. Good times
>>
These fucking things..
>>
>>7151739
was your biology teacher fat?
>>
>>7151887
The first time I consumed psilocybin was smooshed into one of these. This is my fondest memory associated with Little Debbie.

Also Will Ferrel.
>>
>>7151887

these were the shit. my uncle used to work for little debbie and would just have crates of the stuff. probably why I was a fat kid.
>>
>>7148013
IKR!

And the Star crunch, too, nigga, thems some tasty cakes!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8rev7S3lC8
>>
>>7151891
Not at all. Why would she be for making us look into what Entenmann's was and is?
>>
File: 1437356071262.jpg (92 KB, 460x380) Image search: [Google]
1437356071262.jpg
92 KB, 460x380
>>7148965
i love you for making her a reaction image. i'm fucking dying over here.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.